Announcement From The Viridian Entente

and u are.....who...?

Some of the comments in this thread and many others from many alliances including the one you are in remind me of NpO, GOONS, and FAN at their peak. It is ironic things that made me dislike alliances up to two years ago, (big egos and bravado), are so prevalent today from those that were most humble just 6 months ago for fear of getting slapped down.

With that said, I wish the best of luck to both MCXA and VE. I have no clue why this rift is occurring, but hope that it doesn't fall into a hatred of each other.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the comments in this thread and many others from many alliances including the one you are in remind me of NpO, GOONS, and FAN at their peak. It is ironic things that made me dislike alliances up to two years ago, (big egos and bravado), are so prevalent today from those that were most humble just 6 months ago for fear of getting slapped down.

With that said, I wish the best of luck to both MCXA and VE. I have no clue why this rift is occurring, but hope that it doesn't fall into a hatred of each other.

Big egos and bravado?

My friend, there is a huge difference between bravado and a sense of humour.

And since you addressed this specifically to my emperor and alliance, I'll take this moment to remind you that Nueva Vida is humble regardless of the situation. If we were afraid of getting slapped down, we would have taken one of the many many many offers to draw neutral. Instead we told the messengers to piss off, and were pre-emptively hit by IRON. There is no fear in these eyes.

Back to the main point though, this cancellation actually is sad to see.

Big egos and bravado?

My friend, there is a huge difference between bravado and a sense of humour.

And since you addressed this specifically to my emperor and alliance, I'll take this moment to remind you that Nueva Vida is humble regardless of the situation. If we were afraid of getting slapped down, we would have taken one of the many many many offers to draw neutral. Instead we told the messengers to piss off, and were pre-emptively hit by IRON. There is no fear in these eyes.

Back to the main point though, this cancellation actually is sad to see.

I am just stating many comments made lately by your members and leaders, including during your courageous stand have been nothing but an inflated ego imho. I disagree with you being humble. For the most part your alliance has had an inflated ego, and been full of bravado, after they gained ties to NpO. Some challenges made by your members would not have been made without your allies imho. My statement stands.

Go through MK's recent DoW thread, you will see many points of interest there. I generally have a great sense of humor, most of my RL friends could tell you that.

Bob Janova just enlightened me on IRC as well....... B)

Darn, sense of humor just went out the window ;).

Sorry...back on topic.

Excellent decision VE! I don't even know why you would have such a treaty in the first place.
I'm not sure if you know, but we do have a histroy of cooperation and trust with MCXA. Now, it's officially history, at least for the time being.
o\ MCXA

Now you know how to make VE cancel a treaty :D Cancel on them, count 10 and Posting this will get me warned. comes, you have a cancellation from VE :awesome::o

o\ VE

Dear Sir,

Your misrepresentation of facts is hardly fooling anyone, but those who wish to remain intellectually dishonest, or are just vastly mislead. To say it's out of it's place to inform CN that you have cancelled on us, while at the same time we're cancelling with the rest of the One Vision, is quite a stretch. In fact, it makes you look like you quite enjoy distorting information.

But, if you wish to keep portraying that kind of an image of yourself, please, be my guest. If it makes you happy, I genuinely rejoice for you.

With Love and Respect,

Sol

I am just stating many comments made lately by your members and leaders, including during your courageous stand have been nothing but an inflated ego imho. I disagree with you being humble. For the most part your alliance has had an inflated ego, and been full of bravado, after they gained ties to NpO. Some challenges made by your members would not have been made without your allies imho. My statement stands.

To be fair, I don't think you'd be able to speak as freely without TOP's allies backing you up. I don't intend this as a criticism of TOP or any other alliance, it's just a simple fact. That's the way things work around here. Safety in numbers leads to freedom of speech (as long as you have the numbers). Nueva Vida has been officially allied with Polar since January, and were some of Polar's most loyal allies previously. They have reason to be proud of their alliance and the stands they've made. NV's folks have been some of the few who have had the temerity to speak out against the hegemony while still having infrastructure on their nations and for that I believe they don't merit chastisement. No, credit is what is due. Plus they are what we in the business call 'bad mother$%&@ers'. At any rate, people who stir things up with comments that display a humorously inflated ego make everything more interesting. I wish more people would do things like that.

On topic, I completely understand the reasons for VE to cancel their treaty with MCXA. It is a long time coming and MCXA deserved it. I would be surprised if this is the last we've heard on the underlying issues. Good luck to VE, stay strong in the coming days. MCXA, I'll be dealing with you later.