Announcement From The Viridian Entente

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a crappy thing to say. In fact, dare I say, "As a random onlooker, you're an $@!."

Anyways, best of luck to both MCXA and VE.

Really, I wasn't even trolling, and I don't think its an especially crappy thing to say given the circumstances.

Good luck to VE. May their newest voice not be as damaging as our former.

Get better at trolling.

Really that's about as sad as you can get, MCXA chose to betray it's own members, if you want to follow and troll us wherever we go you can do that too. But it certainly doesn't improve your case, which judging by this thread isn't doing very well anyway.

Good move Bob.

Also ES has his wartime avatar out, ruh roh

We're all doomed! :jihad:

Actually, the cancellation was quite friendly. I hope the time comes where we can rebuild our ties with VE.

Haven't heard much about the cancellation prior to this thread, HMPHH, but the aftermath was quite friendly, so I'll assume the cancellation was as well. :P

I remember being friends with the MCXA before they were even the MCXA. They fought with us against the /b/tards when they were still in their pre-merged state. :( Sad times indeed.

See you on the other side, guys.

This man speaks the truth, and I too hope that after the Great War V or VI or whatever, relationships and the MDoAP can be rekindled. :wub:

Another treaty that I am really sad to see. I was hoping to reestablish the relations we once had with their new government. I hope after this conflict we can give it another go.

Me too! :wub:

Get better at trolling.

Really that's about as sad as you can get, MCXA chose to betray it's own members, if you want to follow and troll us wherever we go you can do that too. But it certainly doesn't improve your case, which judging by this thread isn't doing very well anyway.

NC1701, You are completely irresponsible and reckless. We did not betray you, you betrayed us. Defrauding the democratic process isnt right and you know it, you got caught and left.

Edited by Jimmy2e

NC1701, You are completely irresponsible and reckless. We did not betray you, you betrayed us. Defrauding the democratic process isnt right and you know it, you got caught and left.

I was about to say; it's a funny comment coming from somebody [nc1701] who left MCXA when he was questioned about repeated trolling and taking part in a conspiracy to take over the government with his cronies. Even more interestingly so, Francesca was one of those cronies.

I was about to say; it's a funny comment coming from somebody [nc1701] who left MCXA when he was questioned about repeated trolling and taking part in a conspiracy to take over the government with his cronies. Even more interestingly so, Francesca was one of those cronies.

When I was expelled in February on trumped up charges I just moved on, when I was given the opportunity to return I did ready and eager to serve. When our forums were taken down I rewrote our guides, when nothing was happening I rewrote our Charter and pestered Fresh until things started moving. When maxfiles first went crazy and OOC attacked Wildkat I spent hours trying to keep everyone from tearing each other apart. When people started feeling hopeless I spent hours talking them into staying and giving the government more time. When I realized that our government couldn't make the changes it needed to I ran for office, when I lost I continued to work on rebuilding, and on preparing a more successful campaign.

Then when maxfiles tried to blackmail me I called on the government to deal with him, instead they decided to put me on trial based on the contents of the logs he was using to blackmail me. Logs that showed I was actively campaigning and thus threatening their seats on the council. A quick move by the Council eliminated my friends from being allowed to serve in government and threatened me with expulsion again, while the traitor maxfiles was allowed to resign and rejoin hours later to clear his charges. I was told that maxfiles was a vital part of the alliance and could not be expelled, but I was unimportant... After devoting over a year of hard work to the betterment of the MCXA being told to shove off because some prick might lose a govt seat to my friends or myself hurt. Corruption so utter I knew I could not stay, so I have moved on, clearly you have not.

My loyalty is far stronger than yours or your little spies. I have enough logs and screens to take down whatever is left of the MCXA, but they will never see the light of day because despite what you have done to me, what you have done to Francesca, I will not intentionally harm the MCXA. Many of you are good people, horribly incompetent and corrupt leaders, but good people and I will not post screens that may haunt you when you decide to move on. Now if you will kindly not use VE's thread as a chance to troll me, we may return to the subject at hand...

When I was expelled in February on trumped up charges I just moved on, when I was given the opportunity to return I did ready and eager to serve. When our forums were taken down I rewrote our guides, when nothing was happening I rewrote our Charter and pestered Fresh until things started moving. When maxfiles first went crazy and OOC attacked Wildkat I spent hours trying to keep everyone from tearing each other apart. When people started feeling hopeless I spent hours talking them into staying and giving the government more time. When I realized that our government couldn't make the changes it needed to I ran for office, when I lost I continued to work on rebuilding, and on preparing a more successful campaign.

Then when maxfiles tried to blackmail me I called on the government to deal with him, instead they decided to put me on trial based on the contents of the logs he was using to blackmail me. Logs that showed I was actively campaigning and thus threatening their seats on the council. A quick move by the Council eliminated my friends from being allowed to serve in government and threatened me with expulsion again, while the traitor maxfiles was allowed to resign and rejoin hours later to clear his charges. I was told that maxfiles was a vital part of the alliance and could not be expelled, but I was unimportant... After devoting over a year of hard work to the betterment of the MCXA being told to shove off because some prick might lose a govt seat to my friends or myself hurt. Corruption so utter I knew I could not stay, so I have moved on, clearly you have not.

My loyalty is far stronger than yours or your little spies. I have enough logs and screens to take down whatever is left of the MCXA, but they will never see the light of day because despite what you have done to me, what you have done to Francesca, I will not intentionally harm the MCXA. Many of you are good people, horribly incompetent and corrupt leaders, but good people and I will not post screens that may haunt you when you decide to move on. Now if you will kindly not use VE's thread as a chance to troll me, we may return to the subject at hand...

Maxfiles? What does maxfiles have to do with a quick and easy treaty cancellation between VE and MCXA?

NC1701, your a piece of man excriment and i now see why the old govt expelled you. You were never fighting for MCXA, you just wanted power for yourself. The fact that think you deserve special treatment over other members is wrong and it is this thinking that is flawed. I severely doubt you will be happy anywhere you decide to go from here.

Also, post all the logs you want. I hold myself to a higher standard and dont wear my heart on my sleeve.

If you really cared about the MCXA than you would have given it back to the GA. I was there for the transition and i then retired. I want nothing more than the longevity of the MCXA. You wanted to be #1 or you would rather see the entire alliance fall.

Edited by Jimmy2e

NC1701, your a piece of man excriment and i now see why the old govt expelled you. You were never fighting for MCXA, you just wanted power for yourself. The fact that think you deserve special treatment over other members is wrong and it is this thinking that is flawed. I severely doubt you will be happy anywhere you decide to go from here.

Also, post all the logs you want. I hold myself to a higher standard and dont wear my heart on my sleeve.

If you really cared about the MCXA than you would have given it back to the GA. I was there for the transition and i then retired. I want nothing more than the longevity of the MCXA. You wanted to be #1 or you would rather see the entire alliance fall.

Real classy there. Your views intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your brilliant political newsletter.

I think its rather ironic that you can call nc1701 a piece of "man excrement" and then claim that you hold yourself to a "high standard" and that you don't "wear [your] heart on your sleeve" in the same (OOC) post. (OOC) But perhaps that's just me. I'd also like to remind you that although you may only be a retired High Councillor and MoFA of the MCXA, your actions still reflect on your alliance, especially when (OOC) posting on the CNF. (OOC)

Edited by Francesca

Maxfiles? What does maxfiles have to do with a quick and easy treaty cancellation between VE and MCXA?

If that is the case, what do the below comments from you and another of your alliance members have anything to do with a quick and easy treaty cancellation between VE and MCXA?

Edited by Francesca