Announcement From The Viridian Entente

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your assessment on this political maneuver.

In after Mogar.

I wholeheartedly support your concurrence of the aforementioned decision.

In addition, Mogar was here before I.

Edited by Virillus

Good luck to VE. May their newest voice not be as damaging as our former.

As the MoFA of a fellow blue alliance, I can without a doubt say that Fran's voice was the best thing MCXA had going for it. Way to roll the hard six.

That's a crappy thing to say. In fact, dare I say, "As a random onlooker, you're an $@!."

Anyways, best of luck to both MCXA and VE.

She's a current member of VE, and a former MoFA of MCXA. I think that this not only makes her NOT a random onlooker, but probably the one person most qualified to comment.

for those who don't know

Artical II

The Multicolored Cross-X Alliance enjoys the Viridian Entente's company and welcomes the Viridian Entente back to Digiterra after a lengthy absence. Therefore, the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance and the Viridian Entente pledge to honor the bond between them with a statement of non-assault. They shall not attack, condone attacks, nor turn a non-seeing eye to attacks on the other.

o/ VE

Your friends in Rok support you

I knew it was going to happen, can anybody else see the sides especially after TORN canceled their treaty with you.My dream is coming true with CN getting interesting again

TORN was simply an affirmation. The sides are easy to see but there is still alot of paperwork that needs to be burned.

Why is that a crappy thing to say? It sounds like a voice of experience. The majority of us can say "As a former ally, I completely understand this decision."

Honestly, I guess it just depends on personal perspective. I believe it is rude to trash an alliance you just left, even if it is a horrible place or you had a bad time there or whatever. Maybe that's odd. May just be the Southern gentleman in me or somethin. :awesome: I just thought it lacked class. To be honest though, I guess I can see how that's just a personal idea, so to speak.

She's a current member of VE, and a former MoFA of MCXA. I think that this not only makes her NOT a random onlooker, but probably the one person most qualified to comment.

I think you misread what I said; I was saying that I was a random onlooker. :P

Edited by rabonnobar

o\ MCXA

Now you know how to make VE cancel a treaty :D Cancel on them, count 10 and Posting this will get me warned. comes, you have a cancellation from VE :awesome::o

o\ VE

>_>

Actually we canceled on them first, but that is neither here nor there. Show respect to former allies.

best of luck to both great alliances

VE may you find yourself blessed on the path you are going, MXCA we stand at your side. we have enjoyed both friendships for a long time and may the admins grant many more years of friendsship

o7 MXCA

o7 VE

Edited by dvdcchn