A Mushroom Kingdom Declaration of War

Archon

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: What in the world? Of all the alliances I would never have expected this from UBD.

PUKE has an ODP with UBD - clearly we do not condone spying and will not be providing, nor has UBD requested military support. This is extremely disappointing.

MK has handled this in an amazing and honorable way. Good hunting.

phillip110

PUKE President

Is there an official response from UBD or are they basically admitting their guilt? If this is true, march onwards MK.

Most of UBD operates in different timezones. So there should be a nice surprise when they check their nations.

As some who has warred against UBD and then treatied them afterwords. I have gotten to know the leaders of UBD very well. The PIAT between UBD and TCB carries slybomber's and my name in the title. I can tell you that I am shocked by this turn of events. They made several grave mistakes in this situation and there is no excuse at all. I talked to Sly for several hours today and he understands what he did was wrong and is taking his medicine as well he should (as is mdnss and bahman).

UBD is not this evil spy ring and have, up until this point, conducted themselves with honor. I know that they have learned a valuable lesson and will all be productive in CN again. I also congratulate MK by being honorable in their punishment and to ensure that it didn't out weigh the crime.

o/ MK

o/ UBD

QFT.

People can high-five Ivan's precedent all they want, but anyone who knows Archon knows he would have done this regardless.

Agreed. NSO may have gotten there first but MK isn't an alliance I would expect ton enact harsh terms. What we're seeing here is a shift in warfare supported by both the NSO and MK. Lets hope others follow suit.

QFT.

People can high-five Ivan's precedent all they want, but anyone who knows Archon knows he would have done this regardless.

I agree with you, but as more and more alliances do the same thing, it becomes a precedent, like using spying as a CB for example, should the precedent switch, and remove harsh terms(see: most NPO opponents) then perhaps everyone will start doing the same.

If I am to understand this correctly, the spy operations were conducted to the knowledge of the government only and not the generally membership? Good to see someone punish the individuals of an alliance committing the act rather than rolling the entire alliance itself.

If I am to understand this correctly, the spy operations were conducted to the knowledge of the government only and not the generally membership? Good to see someone punish the individuals of an alliance committing the act rather than rolling the entire alliance itself.

As is the precedent set in CN, the membership is responsible for the actions of their government because they chose to either have them as leaders or chose to be in the alliance with those leaders.

Of all the alliances on Bob, UBD would have been the least I suspected of spying(hell didn't think they were active/or cared enough). UBD has been a close friend of ARES for a long time. Russ and I go way back. This saddens me to see such asshattery out of an alliance I call a friend. ARES does not nor will ever condone acts of spying (espically against the glowing shrooms). ARES will not defend UBD as again we do not support this in any way shape or form, and we will help in whatever ways possible with the cleanup and aftermath.

Happy hunting MK

best of luck UBD.

Joe Stupid

President of ARES

So let me get this straight.

An alliance with the acronym ARES, is not going to war?

I'd think about a name change right about now.

Also, spies are fail. Wait a minute....

:awesome:

Edited by MegaAros

As is the precedent set in CN, the membership is responsible for the actions of their government because they chose to either have them as leaders or chose to be in the alliance with those leaders.

correct

So let me get this straight.

An alliance with the acronym ARES, is not going to war?

I'd think about a name change right about now.

Also, spies are fail. Wait a minute....

:awesome:

i see wut u did thar.

I realize, but sometimes leaders will deceive, as is the case, and that is when change is needed. Either way I was commending MK for their choice of punishment, not criticizing it.

To all those who believe that NSO set the precedent on quick, merciful wars, should look up the MK-WAPA conflict. MK has been a class act for a very long time.

Good luck guys, enjoy it.

Let this be a lesson to all those who sign MDP's frivolously. If you can imagine a situation in which you would not honour your treaty, then you should not be signing it, period.

have fun guys.....we have your back

If UBD gives them so much trouble that they need our help, I think we should reconsider our relations with them ;)

Kidding, kidding, nothing would make us want to lose MK. Good luck guys, this looks very honorable and just, and hopefully sets the precedent (not that you didn't last time) for future conflicts. Maybe it'll even teach them a lesson?

To all those who believe that NSO set the precedent on quick, merciful wars, should look up the MK-WAPA conflict. MK has been a class act for a very long time.

Good luck guys, enjoy it.

Let this be a lesson to all those who sign MDP's frivolously. If you can imagine a situation in which you would not honour your treaty, then you should not be signing it, period.

Really? I remember that conflict very well and laughed my $@! off at the CB.

Anyways, good luck MK, although I highly doubt you will need it.

Really? I remember that conflict very well and laughed my $@! off at the CB.

Anyways, good luck MK, although I highly doubt you will need it.

And then you saw the state of your nation? But this is off-topic.

I'm glad I woke up to this: it's good to be able to break things again. :awesome: