A Mushroom Kingdom Declaration of War

Archon

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been said yet, but they spied on lots of alliances to steal their guides? Have they heard of the Lycaeum? I don't get it. :/

Good luck to your MK, I'm sure you won't need it, destroy them for IQ's everywhere.

The Mushrrom Hungers.

Edited by Shodemofi

I don't know if this has been said yet, but they spied on lots of alliances to steal their guides? Have they heard of the Lycaeum? I don't get it. :/

Good luck to your MK, I'm sure you won't need it, destroy them for IQ's everywhere.

The Mushrrom Hungers.

I hunger for mushrooms. Crimini preferred.

I remember something in the past about an alliance kicking up a stink about someone stealing their guides, and threatening war, but that never eventuated (since the 'thief' alliance was already in a war it was being held down in). However, that was in the time before the Lycaeum, which would seem to make this kind of thing obsolete. Apparently not.

It is sad to see my brothers and sisters in MK go to war since I know it was the last tool in the box for them to use. Additionally, I am proud to be allied to an honorable alliance that recognizes that this war need not completely destroy an alliance with such promising membership.

I am impressed by the new precedent being set for "Limited War". As one of three leaders for GUN, who has previously suffered a disproportionate punishment for a grave mistake, I laud those who choose to employ this methodology.

It is not lenient, but wise. One only has to look to the end of RL WWI to see the seeds of WWII. Tempered punishment can create friends from former enemies and greatly decreases animosity in the post-war environment.

Kudos!

If it weren't for Ivan MK would likely have drawn this war out to at least 2 months and then imposed a Viceroy and strict surrender terms. >:( MK >:(

A nice precedent set by Ivan.

I believe Viceroys are now forbidden by The Almighty Kevin.

Surrender terms probably would have involved reparations and demilitarisation for a period of time.

Section V: Assistance:

The signatories of this treaty are obliged to provide military, financial and diplomatic assistance to the other signatory if they are fighting a defensive war. In the case that one signatory is attacked because of another treaty the other signatory is not obliged to act but may do so if asked. In times of peace both signatories agree to encourage and actively pursue good resource and technology trading between the alliances to further the economic prosperity of the alliances as a whole.

Of all the alliances on Bob, UBD would have been the least I suspected of spying(hell didn't think they were active/or cared enough). UBD has been a close friend of ARES for a long time. Russ and I go way back. This saddens me to see such asshattery out of an alliance I call a friend. ARES does not nor will ever condone acts of spying (espically against the glowing shrooms). ARES will not defend UBD as again we do not support this in any way shape or form, and we will help in whatever ways possible with the cleanup and aftermath.

Happy hunting MK

best of luck UBD.

Joe Stupid

President of ARES

Of all the alliances on Bob, UBD would have been the least I suspected of spying(hell didn't think they were active/or cared enough). UBD has been a close friend of ARES for a long time. Russ and I go way back. This saddens me to see such asshattery out of an alliance I call a friend. ARES does not nor will ever condone acts of spying (espically against the glowing shrooms). ARES will not defend UBD as again we do not support this in any way shape or form, and we will help in whatever ways possible with the cleanup and aftermath.

Happy hunting MK

best of luck UBD.

Joe Stupid

President of ARES

In before the people who will tear this to shreds.

I expected more of UBD, but oh well. Best of luck to both parties.

Edited by fireguy15207

Happy hunting MK

best of luck UBD.

Joe Stupid

President of ARES

If you're ARES, maybe you should change your Alliance Name to that, instead of New Siberian Order?

Also, this was expected/10

Edited by Arrnea

I believe Viceroys are now forbidden by The Almighty Kevin.

Surrender terms probably would have involved reparations and demilitarisation for a period of time.

I was just taking the piss, I doubt MK would have asked for reparations or any other !@#$%* terms whether Ivan had started this 'precedent' or not.

My target was sent into anarchy with one attack. I only looted 300k combined. It looks like UBD has no war chests in addition to having no military.

Seems like they didnt even learn anything from the stolen guides lol. Phail at every end.

A Justified War MK! o\ Down with teh spais.

I was just taking the piss, I doubt MK would have asked for reparations or any other !@#$%* terms whether Ivan had started this 'precedent' or not.

QFT.

People can high-five Ivan's precedent all they want, but anyone who knows Archon knows he would have done this regardless.