A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

Oink oink baby.....

Vanilla oink oink baby.

All right stop collaborate and listen

Oink is back with my brand new Alliance!

Ironchef grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

If you nuke me than I'll glow

To the extreme I Raid like a vandal

Go to the toilet and take a dump the size of a candle

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the Pig while Ironcheffie revolves it

Dude, you're worse than ejay with the raps.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is interesting to see people making calls for the destruction of others' communities.

What is this? Outrage at destroying communities? If that is how you truly feel my I ask you why you are allied to who you are?

I pray these logs are released, just to stir up drama so we can finally have a war.

P.S. Oinkoink12 won the thread.

If you think the logs being released would trigger a war.....well, then you're wrong. They may make GGA look worse (assuming it is possible, which I doubt) and we'll all laugh at GGA some more, but nothing more will come of it.

They may make GGA look worse (assuming it is possible, which I doubt) and we'll all laugh at GGA some more, but nothing more will come of it.

I dunno, they look pretty classy, sleeping beside wives and all.

Tinfoil hat theory:

GGA is doing all this on purpose on orders from NPO to prevent Schattenmann's TWiP from being the most entertaining thing on Bob. TWiP has some great zingers, but sometimes the jokes there are forced. GGA is pure comedy genius. These statements are all carefully scripted for maximum laff riot delivery.

And those former GGA Triumvirs are to GGA as [ooc for just a second]Bob Zmuda was to the late, great Andy Kaufman.[/ooc] They're totally in on every joke, which is why their heckling is so dead on perfect every time.

Seriously, though...

GGA, you have sat too long there for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of Admin, go.

It fell to GGA to create their own supreme crisis of the world only to contradict themselves, to be disappointed in their hopes, and to be deceived and cheated by their own government. But what were these hopes in which they were disappointed? What were these wishes in which they were frustrated? What was that faith that was abused? Were they among the most noble and benevolent instincts of the human heart--the love of peace, the toil for peace, the strife for peace, the pursuit of peace, even at great peril, even to the utter disdain of popularity or clamour?

Sadly, no. They were not. The opprobrium heaped upon GGA arises from the victims of and the witnesses to their acts of naked aggression, who feel this is a comeuppance of sorts not only to GGA, but to those of like mind. In criticizing GGA, they also criticize those with more power that benefit from the very acts of aggression and wickedness that GGA is so often party to. They show that they are ever more ready to stand on their own and refuse to accept aggressive bullying on the part of other alliances. They curse the darkness exemplified by the GGA and send a warning to anyone else lurking in that darkness to get out of it.

And yet, through it all, a certain truth shines through.

Whatever else history may or may not say about these terrible, tremendous years, we can be sure that GGA acted with perfect sincerity according to their lights and strove to the utmost of their capacity and authority, which were powerful, to plunge the world into the awful, devastating struggles which claimed many an undeserving victim. This sincerity alone will stand them in good stead as far as what is called the verdict of history is concerned.

Oink oink baby.....

Vanilla oink oink baby.

All right stop collaborate and listen

Oink is back with my brand new Alliance!

Ironchef grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

If you nuke me than I'll glow

To the extreme I Raid like a vandal

Go to the toilet and take a dump the size of a candle

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the Pig while Ironcheffie revolves it

so ironchef got you to come into GGA? i predict a leadership position for you in about a week. I also predict you're gonna be on GGA's ZI list in about 2 weeks.

completely coincidental though.

Derek:

Come have a chat with us about those logs, bring a copy... And we will make sure you're more than duly compensated.

Also, bring me the head of Bilrow the Unicorn. I have a feast tonight and I want a unicorn head centerpiece to make it properly evil and indulgent-scheming-bad-guy-ish.

Oh, and booze. I'll spot you $50 for the booze.

Derek:

Come have a chat with us about those logs, bring a copy... And we will make sure you're more than duly compensated.

Also, bring me the head of Bilrow the Unicorn. I have a feast tonight and I want a unicorn head centerpiece to make it properly evil and indulgent-scheming-bad-guy-ish.

Oh, and booze. I'll spot you $50 for the booze.

That's a good offer, actually.