Most Loathed Player on Planet Bob

OneBallMan

Most Loathed Player on Planet Bob  

995 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm still down with my vote of Doitzel, but there's so much I can do with "Zenith, home of the most hated player in CN."

Personal opinion, but I think the "home of the most hated player in CN" part is cute.

Edited by BlackjackCF

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to say who I voted for but come on, Moo? Are you kidding me? Yeah he is the Emperor of the alliance that might win the most loathed alliance on Planet Bob award but he certainly isn't loathed by that many.

As it stands he has Defeated 2 people so far.

The people have spoken.

Most Loathed player would be a title I'd imagine everyone on that list would wear with pride.

Not going to say who I voted for but come on, Moo? Are you kidding me? Yeah he is the Emperor of the alliance that might win the most loathed alliance on Planet Bob award but he certainly isn't loathed by that many.

No kidding. He doesn't even play this game anymore.

I'm actually surprised I didn't get an honourable mention, to be honest.

Having said that, I voted for Bilrow. (Note: I don't actually dislike him at all, either IC or OOC, but I just think he does the best "job")

I'm actually surprised I didn't get an honourable mention, to be honest.

Having said that, I voted for Bilrow. (Note: I don't actually dislike him at all, either IC or OOC, but I just think he does the best "job")

You? Hateable? I think not. You are likely one of the nicest I would think.

why am i not on this list?

I think the same question applies to me also. Poll also lacks Jonathan Brookbank. HeroOfTime55 as well. There's also atrophis you're missing. Now, Bob Sanders, I don't think many really hate him. He's more laughed at than anything else.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

You know, now that you mention it, I think Mogar, RV, Jonathan Brookbank and Schattenmann should all be on this list before I.

Oh yes, Schattenmann as well. You're also in the same category of Bob Sanders as not really being hated. Come to think of it, Ephriam Grey was (and still is) quite hated. Bilrow too.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I wonder what kind of "job" that is.

You? Hateable? I think not. You are likely one of the nicest I would think.

That's why he's so hated. )):