Most Loathed Player on Planet Bob

OneBallMan

Most Loathed Player on Planet Bob  

995 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not up there because..?

Taken from your bio

My real name is XXXXX. I'm 14 years old. I have been playing Cybernations since about January of '07.

You have to be at least 21 to be loathed here on Planet Bob, consider this our version of prohibition.

Edited by Freelancer

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from your bio

You have to be at least 21 to be loathed here on Planet Bob, consider this our version prohibition.

I'm 15 now :P

Edit: Nintenderek isn't 21 :D

Edited by baseballer790

Dammit...I knew I had to work harder at being hated.

Your hated enough, however the crowd you'd attract is smart enough to stay off the OWF and let there true feeling be shown, however I do have faith if the day comes that your sitting in a similar situation as vox or other's are currently in you'd be amazed at how fast that thread fills.

Your hated enough, however the crowd you'd attract is smart enough to stay off the OWF and let there true feeling be shown, however I do have faith if the day comes that your sitting in a similar situation as vox or other's are currently in you'd be amazed at how fast that thread fills.

Somehow, I doubt it. Using your logic, Sponge should be running away with the title.

What's with all the ignorant comments that people that are banned and therefore are not players should be on the "Most Loathed Players" poll? It's not that hard. "Whar's that flpwch?" "Howcum thar's no Daemon Vower?!" "Wut abut Mandozer?"

Come on.

Totally and wholeheartedly agreed. To add to that, KaiserMartens can hardly be considered a player of this game anymore, Moo is quite likeable and, as much as Nintenderek is annoying for repeating what Doitzel, Sponge and co are saying with !@#$tier grammar, he is far from being loathable.

There are quite a few people missing in this obvious poll ... -_-

Edited by potato

Totally and wholeheartedly agreed. To add to that, KaiserMartens can hardly be consider a player of this game anymore, Moo is quite likeable and, as much as Nintenderek is annoying for repeating what Doitzel, Sponge and co are saying with !@#$tier grammar, he is far from being loathable.

There are quite a few people missing in this obvious poll ... -_-

Like Potato.

Somehow, I doubt it. Using your logic, Sponge should be running away with the title.

I'd say the OWF is rather fond of Mister Sponge. Not only does he call out people but he also makes the game interesting for the bystander. With the latest example a week ago when YOU went our of your way to prove Vox and their spy wrong and out them. TPF's Aprils Fool, albeit not that funny, was the best on Bob this particular day.

I was thinking of a different crowd you went out of your way to persecute, see your problem Slayer is you hang out with the in-crowd and consider yourself or anything you guys do above reproach, hang in the streets and slums and you'd be amazed at what you can learn and pick up.

I'm sure you think your above all that and in my opinion, opinions vary..

I think you all know my vote and it's not Moo.

Well look who pays us a visit, Mary Magdalene of Cybernations, Hello Miss Dakota long time no chat.

Personally, I think Slayer is a pretty cool guy.

Well look who pays us a visit, Mary Magdalene of Cybernations, Hello Miss Dakota long time no chat.

Well that's one thing I've never been called before. Thanks hun!

As for Bilrow making it easily to #1 on this. All I can say is gee I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Well that's one thing I've never been called before. Thanks hun!

As for Bilrow making it easily to #1 on this. All I can say is gee I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Didn't even know you at that point in time and was defending you. That is true love ladies and gentlemen.

Nintenderek is annoying for repeating what Doitzel, Sponge and co are saying with !@#$tier grammar, he is far from being loathable.

I don't repeat anything. If they post first, it's coincidence considering we have the same IC beliefs, hence why I am in Vox Populi. However, when I post in a thread before they do, somehow it's still repeating what they said, amirite?

Think before you post please.

Edited by Nintenderek