Official Announcement from Sparta

Could you paraphrase? your posts usually make me nauseous so I didnt read it.

o/ Valhalla

I wouldn't say stumpy was proud of his ignorance, thanks for your support anyway.

Ah, the classic "No u" argument with a side of avoiding the actual post. Insult my character rather then the argument, I do love some ad hominem in the morning. I see you learned at the school of NoWedge for Trolling, your lessons are really paying off Alterego. Seriously, leave the posting up to the intelligent posters on your side, yours always just leave a funny taste in my mouth. You know, like its a bunch of empty carbs and no real flavor. Oh, I got it! Its cause you have no distinct posting style, IC character, or anything else to add to the community or any topic you post in. Its almost like you are the most cliche garden variety troll out there! Also, being too lazy to read long posts doesn't help you, kind just makes you sound embarrassing.

EDIT: Not sure why I bothered posting this, Im starting to get the impression he can't read.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the classic "No u" argument with a side of avoiding the actual post. Insult my character rather then the argument, I do love some ad hominem in the morning. I see you learned at the school of NoWedge for Trolling, your lessons are really paying off Alterego. Seriously, leave the posting up to the intelligent posters on your side, yours always just leave a funny taste in my mouth. You know, like its a bunch of empty carbs and no real flavor. Oh, I got it! Its cause you have no distinct posting style, IC character, or anything else to add to the community or any topic you post in. Its almost like you are the most cliche garden variety troll out there! Also, being too lazy to read long posts doesn't help you, kind just makes you sound embarrassing.

EDIT: Not sure why I bothered posting this, Im starting to get the impression he can't read.

So you go down to his level?

C'mon Stumpy.

Could you paraphrase? your posts usually make me nauseous so I didnt read it.

o/ Valhalla

Hey, way to act like a complete jerk instead of actually arguing a point someone was trying to make. Stumpy was right, you have been reading the nowedge book of diplomacy. And it shows.

I wouldn't say stumpy was proud of his ignorance, thanks for your support anyway.

I'm here to defend Stumpy's character. He is not ignorant, he is a great man. Much greater than you.

I'd like to reiterate my hopes that Sparta and the Phoenix Federation will have wonderful futures ahead of them.

I'm here to defend Stumpy's character. He is not ignorant, he is a great man. Much greater than you.

I'd like to reiterate my hopes that Sparta and the Phoenix Federation will have wonderful futures ahead of them.

Only a gentleman would defend his lady's honor. Thank you Quiz.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il