Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Ah, sarcasm. Our lives would be so empty without it.

Come to think of it, I've just replied to sarcasm with more sarcasm. With any luck, this won't cause a sarcastic feedback loop that destroys us all.

-Craig

Sarcasm-Motivational-Poster-house-md-3805895-500-400.jpg

Somehow this just seems like a stunningly appropriate message.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope not. I keep waiting for someone to actually have the balls to stand up to us with force instead of waiting for us to come knocking.

(OOC: It's just a game guys. We are on top of the hill right now, stop complaining about it and come try to push us off for a change. It's more fun that way.)

Wtf? Sorry I have to say this but you guys aren't really on top of the hill. You guys are 2nd. Much can be said about NPO but they do actually want to be #1 and do things to reach that goal. IRON? Not so much. You guys are happy to be second best, which is pretty lame tbh.

Ah, sarcasm. Our lives would be so empty without it.

Come to think of it, I've just replied to sarcasm with more sarcasm. With any luck, this won't cause a sarcastic feedback loop that destroys us all.

-Craig

Don't worry, no one ever uses sarcasm around here.

My point was that it's easy to sit and complain about people not having balls when you have never had to actually have balls yourself. It does not matter if it is your personal decision or not it still is what it is.

I agree. I have unfortunately not been in that situation but that doesn't mean I can not grow tired of the current state of things. I should not lose my right to state this opinion simply because I haven't been a part of a beat down.

Wtf? Sorry I have to say this but you guys aren't really on top of the hill. You guys are 2nd. Much can be said about NPO but they do actually want to be #1 and do things to reach that goal. IRON? Not so much. You guys are happy to be second best, which is pretty lame tbh.

I have to agree. It's pretty amusing seeing someone from IRON talking about being on top and how everyone should strive to be #1 when you seem perfectly content sharing a sleeping bag with the NPO to maintain the ever so prestigious #2 spot. ;)

I agree. I have unfortunately not been in that situation but that doesn't mean I can not grow tired of the current state of things. I should not lose my right to state this opinion simply because I haven't been a part of a beat down.

You should lose it however because you're not trying to correct it while complaining about it. I'm sorry but the crowds around here don't like hypocrisy much.

Success through association. It's CN's motto.

If it's a petty reason stop blabbering on about it. If you really want it, fight for it. Quite honestly all you're doing now is posturing and it's evoking quite a chuckle from those of us who truly wanted competition and whom actually fought real wars.

edit: typo

I truly want competition. Do not be so quick to assume becuase I am a member of a major allaince that I enjoy the status quo or are only making these statements to goad alliances to their doom.

You should lose it however because you're not trying to correct it while complaining about it. I'm sorry but the crowds around here don't like hypocrisy much.

My version of correcting it may differ from yours but doesn't invalidate it. The crowds love hypocrisy so long as it's coming from "their" side. At least be honest.

This has gotten far too off track. Farewell thread.

I hope not. I keep waiting for someone to actually have the balls to stand up to us with force instead of waiting for us to come knocking.

(OOC: It's just a game guys. We are on top of the hill right now, stop complaining about it and come try to push us off for a change. It's more fun that way.)

I had a good laugh, also what kriekfreak said...you're #2 buddy.

My version of correcting it may differ from yours but doesn't invalidate it. The crowds love hypocrisy so long as it's coming from "their" side. At least be honest.

This has gotten far too off track. Farewell thread.

Your version of correcting it is by remaining in the status quo and not trying to formally change it at all while complaining about it. Thus far you've all but admitted this.

How did we get on GGA jokes?

Let's not continue down this route.

same way ODN started running their money maker on issues they shouldnt have gotten concerned with in the first place.......

It just happened?

No spice. :) As I've said several times through these proceedings, I don't mince words. I mean what I say exactly as I say it.

Pssst. Hey Ray. Just wanted to remind ya...You are supposed to be the DIPLOMATIC one. :gag:

Pssst. Hey Ray. Just wanted to remind ya...You are supposed to be the DIPLOMATIC one. :gag:

But that doesn't mean I allow us to be walked on or pushed around either. There's a time to be 'diplomatic' and a time to stand steady. I'd be a poor leader if I didn't stand up for what was best for us as a whole.