Communiqué from the Office of Nuclear Polariferation

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

II. The New Polar Order asserts its intent to initiate first strike nuclear attacks against any alliance that declares war directly on the Siberian Tiger Alliance or the New Polar Order.

Would you consider including other allies in this article in the future?

Gratz on the chill milestone.

Another blow to the silly idea that nukes or defensive first strike nukes are somehow immoral or bad. An idea which permeated Planet Bob for far too long but now appears to be in its last throes

Good job Polaris. B)

Hmm, congrats on the accomplishment. However I must publicly condemn your new policy. I do condemn all first strike nukes. :P Privately is another matter. You should however, out of pity, first strike in MK's aid as well. MDP or not, you can still do some favors for your inspiration. ;)

I wouldn't wish to steal the spotlight from the Mushroom Kingdom. They were, of course, implementing a similar policy long before we were even considering it.

The Mushroom Kingdom has never had a nuclear policy until one was forced upon them by the New Pacific Order.

The Mushroom Kingdom has never had a nuclear policy until one was forced upon them by the New Pacific Order.

Never had an official or set in stone policy. It was always pretty clear that we would first strike nuke if attacked though.

I totally approve of this message. And not because of my AA but because of the fancy little é that makes me tingle. Oh and obviously because this policy is sound and logical.

;)

Click the smiley

;)

Click the smiley

Edited by potato