Joint TOP/TSO Announcement

So you're actually, seriously still protecting the alliance which has planted spies in MCXA, poached members from MCXA, deleted MCXA's forums (unless anyone actually believes that was a coincedence)?

Hell, would TOP be amenable to protecting Vox Populi?

I mean if you're going to violate the Mobius Accords GO BIG.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're actually, seriously still protecting the alliance which has planted spies in MCXA, poached members from MCXA, deleted MCXA's forums (unless anyone actually believes that was a coincedence)?

Hell, would TOP be amenable to protecting Vox Populi?

I mean if you're going to violate the Mobius Accords GO BIG.

Come on Schattenmann, did you expect better?

Come on Schattenmann, did you expect better?

You know, in all honesty, from the few months I spent in TOP, yes. Until I gained access to the kind of information a Vox Senator gets to see. The way TOP talks in private channels, the wars they've pursued, the "CBs" they've employed, the way they talk to their Citadel allies--since August that confidence in TOP's "upstandingness" has eroded.

But actually seeing it happen is still shocking.

You know, in all honesty, from the few months I spent in TOP, yes. Until I gained access to the kind of information a Vox Senator gets to see. The way TOP talks in private channels, the wars they've pursued, the "CBs" they've employed, the way they talk to their Citadel allies--since August that confidence in TOP's "upstandingness" has eroded.

I second this.

How far you have fallen TOP.

I have no place to comment on this, of course, nor will I presume to know the situation as it has developed since it started.

However, I can say that DJPenguin's reply to nc1701 was absolutely hilarious, and made me laugh out loud.

Maybe I'm out of touch but from TOP, I did.

I base my comments mainly off of the first TSO thread, they seemed extremely committed to TSO and I didn't expect them to change that stance, sad as it might be for such an alliance as TOP to be pulled down by TSO.

Yes I did.

I was told that we could extend the treaty if we wanted to.

You'd think this answer combined with everyone out-dramaing themselves over GGA would end things there...

Sadly, I somehow doubt it will.

Edited by Delta1212