Joint TOP/TSO Announcement

I personally think that at this point volumes are to be had in regard to the MCXA.

Flip this situation--we're in Bizzarro-Bob now. Sam and his old guard successfully eject nc1701 with no backlash, everyone that is tired of Sam's crap performance leaves instead of becoming vocal, then suddenly 30 people go with them, MCXA-under-Sam's forum gets "mysteriously" deleted.

What happens? Only the vegetative cant' guess.

Sam would have 10 alliances at war with them regardless of CBs (Sam was never bothered about that), the world demonizes the people that left, and they can't get a protectorate from even the most crazy alliance.

But not the new MCXA. Fresh and gopher and the general membership of MCXA have taken their slaps. They've turned their cheek so that TOP has to slap them open-handed like men, and they are still silently patient. That's the victory here.

It's absolutely laughable, it's simply silly, for the Grand Whatever of TOP to come in front of the world and say this is legitimate at all. You're making yourself the second-biggest joke on the planet and that's only because yo got lucky with GGA's timing.

I agree with this 100%

Edited by Krim Xephon

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ridiculous! How is a relationship between friends a travesty? Look, those that formed TSO are close to the TOP brass. If anything, TOP should have offered and MDoAP. That, my misguided friend, is the real travesty.

Sure, but I don't know why MCXA puts up with this, though they're going through a rough time. It's like taking in a drug-addled hoodlum because you think he's pretty okay, despite the fact that he's shown on numerous occasions a desire for your other friend's death.

The decision to continue the protectorate was not based on their current strength.

Golly. You don't say?

Sure, but I don't know why MCXA puts up with this, though they're going through a rough time. It's like taking in a drug-addled hoodlum because you think he's pretty okay, despite the fact that he's shown on numerous occasions a desire for your other friend's death.
Look, I don't doubt that MCXA is hurting. No question. I have a great deal of respect for Gopher. But, this is not about them. This is about TOP-TSO. MCXA will be fine. They have fine leadership that will steer and right the ship.

Look, I don't doubt that MCXA is hurting. No question. I have a great deal of respect for Gopher. But, this is not about them. This is about TOP-TSO. MCXA will be fine. They have fine leadership that will steer and right the ship.

What kind of character (or lack there of) TSO has shown in their treatment of MCXA seems pretty relevant to me.

So you're actually, seriously still protecting the alliance which has planted spies in MCXA, poached members from MCXA, deleted MCXA's forums (unless anyone actually believes that was a coincedence)?

Hell, would TOP be amenable to protecting Vox Populi?

I mean if you're going to violate the Mobius Accords GO BIG.

I'm unaware that TSO deleted MCXA's forums. If you have proof, contact either Fresh or Gopher at once, because if TSO $%&@ed (messed) with our forums and said !@#$@#$ (messing) resulting in deletion, then we will end up going to war, or at least ZIing those involved in forum deletion. Otherwise, stop trying to provoke a war within the Continuum.

Best Post Award!

So you're actually, seriously still protecting the alliance which has planted spies in MCXA, poached members from MCXA, deleted MCXA's forums (unless anyone actually believes that was a coincedence)?

Hell, would TOP be amenable to protecting Vox Populi?

I mean if you're going to violate the Mobius Accords GO BIG.

I agree with this, at least first time around they lied to TOP and you didnt have all the facts. Now you have all the facts and appear not to mind a relationship based totally on lies, manipulation and betrayal.

Such an agreement between two alliances of equal honour is truly a joy to see.

That is totally true, neither one appears to have any.

Edited by Alterego

Do you mean "we will not let you down AGAIN" I mean, it was literally ONE DAY after SAM negotiated reps with MCXA that MCXA's forums were attacked, then eventually deleted--including backups of the database hosted by (drumroll please) NPO.

You are misinformed Schattenmann. I never negotiated the "reps" with the MCXA that was Celt. So it seems, that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

But the fact that the MCXA Forums, were taken down after we finished our negotiations successfully with the MCXA is correct. However your claim lacks evidence, motive and ability. The deal with the MCXA was done, and it was approved of with a huge majority from the TSO. I have stated it before that we never would even think on destroying communities in that way. Secondly, one of our Members has paid for the Forums, he owns them legally, why commit a RL crime and hack them?

So yeah, I'd like to ask you to stop accusing us of things you don't have evidence for.

Come onnnnn, Feanor. MCXA's forum went offline two days after MCXA discovered that a TSO member's root admin account at MCXA's forum was masking TSO members as gov on MCXA's forum. While it was down, all but 20 or so user accounts were deleted, those were all masked as gov, and the forum content was gone.

We're not all short-bus-riders.

Even in the most hopeful person's mind, this is all just icing on the cake. But, TOP's gov is playing chummy-chums with a bunch of sore losers who got the raw end of a democracy, so everything over in Paradoxia is viewed through a haze.

What're we left with? TOP protecting a bunch of political refugees who've handed MCXA--a Continuum ally--one CB after another after another. I mean damn! DrFresh even backed down from making TSO decomm nukes and TOP is still pissing on MCXA's doormat. What's it going to take?

To the underlined part: To my knowledge Gopherbashi has root admins on the MCXA Forums and no one else. I think that you are misinformed again. There was no Root Admin account from the TSO masking TSO Members. There was one TSO Member creating one account before he left, for whatever reason, when he had admins to help with the transformation of the Forums. This account was never used, and the Member is not affliated with the TSO anymore.

I could respond to your provocation on why we left, and prove you wrong again. But this is a TSO - TOP thread, and not a TSO - MCXA thread. I will certainly not satisfy the public desire for drama.

I personally think that at this point volumes are to be had in regard to the MCXA.

Flip this situation--we're in Bizzarro-Bob now. Sam and his old guard successfully eject nc1701 with no backlash, everyone that is tired of Sam's crap performance leaves instead of becoming vocal, then suddenly 30 people go with them, MCXA-under-Sam's forum gets "mysteriously" deleted.

What happens? Only the vegetative cant' guess.

Sam would have 10 alliances at war with them regardless of CBs (Sam was never bothered about that), the world demonizes the people that left, and they can't get a protectorate from even the most crazy alliance.

But not the new MCXA. Fresh and gopher and the general membership of MCXA have taken their slaps. They've turned their cheek so that TOP has to slap them open-handed like men, and they are still silently patient. That's the victory here.

It's absolutely laughable, it's simply silly, for the Grand Whatever of TOP to come in front of the world and say this is legitimate at all. You're making yourself the second-biggest joke on the planet and that's only because yo got lucky with GGA's timing.

First of all the line of events and reasons you mentioned at the very beginning are wrong. We didn't leave because of nc, or anything. And I think during my time as MCXA Chancellor, people were happy with me, so please erase the "crappy performance" part.

What I'd do in this situation is something you don't know, again, only accusations without even knowing me. We have talked how many times Schattenmann, once?

So yeah Schattenmann, get your facts straight and try again.

I´m proud to be allied to TOP, i´m proud that TOP is not influenced by some outside forces which cry out loud for blood.

TOP knows the facts, their decision is based upon them that itselfs tells a lot.

This man speaks the truth.

o/ TOP

I am sure that if there were proof of TSO involvement in MCXA's forum problems then we would be seeing DoWs and not protectorate extensions. The timing was suspicious but coincidences do happen.

TSO can be very thankful that they have such a strong friend in TOP. In my opinion you do not deserve such good fortune, and the MCXA has a right to be irritated by it.

I am sure that if there were proof of TSO involvement in MCXA's forum problems then we would be seeing DoWs and not protectorate extensions. The timing was suspicious but coincidences do happen.

TSO can be very thankful that they have such a strong friend in TOP. In my opinion you do not deserve such good fortune, and the MCXA has a right to be irritated by it.

Agree with this 100%.

I would start saving up my good fortune because you spent it all with this fiasco.

Hmm, who could possibly benefit from any possible distrust sowed from hacking MCXA's forums during a time as convenient as the TSO drama? Surely not Vox. Afterall, it's not like they have some sort of agenda and they've always been known to be above this sort of thing.

Come on. If we're throwing around assumptions based on who seems to be the obvious perpetrators, Vox is just as likely to have done it. That seems to be exactly how Vox operates, and the only ones who seemingly still care about this are Vox and the rest of the trolls who are out for some blood. Not the involved parties.

Congratulations to us and TSO on extending our protectorate. ^_^

Hmm, who could possibly benefit from any possible distrust sowed from hacking MCXA's forums during a time as convenient as the TSO drama? Surely not Vox. Afterall, it's not like they have some sort of agenda and they've always been known to be above this sort of thing.

Come on. If we're throwing around assumptions based on who seems to be the obvious perpetrators, Vox is just as likely to have done it. That seems to be exactly how Vox operates, and the only ones who seemingly still care about this are Vox and the rest of the trolls who are out for some blood. Not the involved parties.

Congratulations to us and TSO on extending our protectorate. ^_^

AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yeah, we've demonstrated time and time again our ability and propensity for destroying forums.

Sorry, pally, Vox's power is that we don't need to do any of that. We're not like the rest of you.

I'm unaware that TSO deleted MCXA's forums. If you have proof, contact either Fresh or Gopher at once, because if TSO $%&@ed (messed) with our forums and said !@#$@#$ (messing) resulting in deletion, then we will end up going to war, or at least ZIing those involved in forum deletion. Otherwise, stop trying to provoke a war within the Continuum.

Right. While a stable, sound, elite Continuum alliance is dedicated to the protection of TSO MCXA will attack it.

And despite what your former, backstabbing government may have told you, the fact that I support common sense and decency in the matter of TSO/MCXA/TOP does not mean that I've got an ebil motive.

Good critical thinking skills.

I´m proud to be allied to TOP, i´m proud that TOP is not influenced by some outside forces which cry out loud for blood.

TOP knows the facts, their decision is based upon them that itselfs tells a lot.

That TOP knows all the facts and still extended this protectorate is what makes it such a gnarly affair.

You are misinformed Schattenmann. I never negotiated the "reps" with the MCXA that was Celt. So it seems, that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

Oh !@#$ guys, I said Sam negotiated reps with MCXA instead of Celt because I didn't open up the logs and double-check. Everything after that is completely false. Sam got me on this one.

Oh, I know, let me prove I know what I'm talkign about. The talks occurred in #discussion. Triyun enters the channel in the middle of things because he doesn't realize the room is being used. Biggity bam need I say more. Yes. Fresh proposes that TSO decom 50% of nukes for 6 months, to the tune of almost 400 nukes. TOP intervenes and will not allow TSO to accept that term/condition.

But the fact that the MCXA Forums, were taken down after we finished our negotiations successfully with the MCXA is correct. However your claim lacks evidence, motive and ability. The deal with the MCXA was done, and it was approved of with a huge majority from the TSO. I have stated it before that we never would even think on destroying communities in that way. Secondly, one of our Members has paid for the Forums, he owns them legally, why commit a RL crime and hack them?

First you say that TSO does not have the ability to delete MCXA's forums, then in the very next breath you say that a member of TSO owns and pays for the MCXA forums. Keep digging. Also, vocabulary lesson for the day: If you own something and you destroy it, it's not "hacking" it's "an act of war."

To the underlined part: To my knowledge Gopherbashi has root admins on the MCXA Forums and no one else. I think that you are misinformed again. There was no Root Admin account from the TSO masking TSO Members. There was one TSO Member creating one account before he left, for whatever reason, when he had admins to help with the transformation of the Forums. This account was never used, and the Member is not affliated with the TSO anymore.

A trivial and insignificant incongruency.

The core of what I said stands, and you confirm it: A member of TSO created a user on the MCXA forums, masked it with high access, and got busted.

You act like because the backdoor account was busted it is of no consequence. That's like if I said Vox has a spy in FreakSafari but he never posts reports so it's not an act of war. Grow up.

I could respond to your provocation on why we left, and prove you wrong again. But this is a TSO - TOP thread, and not a TSO - MCXA thread. I will certainly not satisfy the public desire for drama.

The issues are inseparable, though I can understand your desire to try and make them different.

First of all the line of events and reasons you mentioned at the very beginning are wrong. We didn't leave because of nc, or anything. And I think during my time as MCXA Chancellor, people were happy with me, so please erase the "crappy performance" part.

What I'd do in this situation is something you don't know, again, only accusations without even knowing me. We have talked how many times Schattenmann, once?

That is exactly what happened. You put a member on trial, nc1701, and before you could do anything to him he left and went to MK. Other members got pissed and got loud about it. One of your old standby's in MCXA left over the incident, then you announced you were resigning. Then you took it back. Then you were leaving again. Then you took it back, then you left. Then the rest of the government, except a few, left with you and you caniving rats negotiated a secret protectorate with the caniving rats in TOP.

But! what's this? A kink in the works. An almost omniscient group of people with the will and means to communicate the truth got onto your dirty, dirty, low tricks and is not letting you walk away from them that easy.

And yes, you did do a crappy job. You did a crappy, crappy, horrible job. You dumped ally after ally on a drunken-driving joyride to the top, and your membership bore the brunt of it in lost honor. They got sick of you and sick of the way you did things, so you left--you got ran out of town by the electorate.

So yeah Schattenmann, get your facts straight and try again.

Sam, m'boy, you're relying on your old gravitas to make people just believe whatever poo spills out of your mouth. But it's gone. Everyone that hears my voice knows that what I am saying is backed by an undeniable knowledge of events as they ocurred and as they are ocurring. Because of Vox Populi's founding words they know that what I desire is truth, openess, honesty, true power and true war on Planet Bob and that it is my drive for all these good things which drives my words. And they know that what's driving you is survivalism, cronyism, and a desire to cover up the truth and to pass off lies.

My dear Bob, you know very well that regardless of any amount of proof TOP has decided for whatever loopy reason to protect this alliance. They look stupid now but if they back down they look more stupid so they won't--they. don't. have. to. And if MCXA pushes the matter you know as well as I do that the rest of Continuum is more than willing to just eject MCXA in favor of TOP and Sam in TSO.

Edited by Schattenmann