Joint TOP/TSO Announcement

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did.

I was told that we could extend the treaty if we wanted to.

Did that answer include them saying they wouldn't mind seeing such?

That answer you have provided is a bit redundent. Of course you could extend the treaty if you wanted to, you are a sovereign alliance.

You'd think this answer combined with everyone out-dramaing themselves over GGA would end things there...

Sadly, I somehow doubt it will.

honestly i expect this thread to go largely unnoticed, or at least trolled. Everyone is exhausting themselves on GGA.

Good timing on TOP/TSO's part, thats about the only good thing about this thread imo though.

We couldn't have asked for a better protector. We will not let you down, TOP.

Do you mean "we will not let you down AGAIN" I mean, it was literally ONE DAY after SAM negotiated reps with MCXA that MCXA's forums were attacked, then eventually deleted--including backups of the database hosted by (drumroll please) NPO.

I fully trust in TSO's ability to screw up over and over again because they know TOP will write blank check after blank check.

honestly i expect this thread to go largely unnoticed, or at least trolled. Everyone is exhausting themselves on GGA.

Good timing on TOP/TSO's part, thats about the only good thing about this thread imo though.

Oh, elbo, you know I have enough love to spread across 10 threads if they're present.

Edited by Schattenmann

Do you mean "we will not let you down AGAIN" I mean, it was literally ONE DAY after SAM negotiated reps with MCXA that MCXA's forums were attacked, then eventually deleted--including backups of the database hosted by (drumroll please) NPO.

You have no proof on which to base those accusations on.

You have no proof on which to base those accusations on.

Come onnnnn, Feanor. MCXA's forum went offline two days after MCXA discovered that a TSO member's root admin account at MCXA's forum was masking TSO members as gov on MCXA's forum. While it was down, all but 20 or so user accounts were deleted, those were all masked as gov, and the forum content was gone.

We're not all short-bus-riders.

Even in the most hopeful person's mind, this is all just icing on the cake. But, TOP's gov is playing chummy-chums with a bunch of sore losers who got the raw end of a democracy, so everything over in Paradoxia is viewed through a haze.

What're we left with? TOP protecting a bunch of political refugees who've handed MCXA--a Continuum ally--one CB after another after another. I mean damn! DrFresh even backed down from making TSO decomm nukes and TOP is still pissing on MCXA's doormat. What's it going to take?

Edited by Schattenmann

I personally think that at this point volumes are to be had in regard to the MCXA.

Flip this situation--we're in Bizzarro-Bob now. Sam and his old guard successfully eject nc1701 with no backlash, everyone that is tired of Sam's crap performance leaves instead of becoming vocal, then suddenly 30 people go with them, MCXA-under-Sam's forum gets "mysteriously" deleted.

What happens? Only the vegetative cant' guess.

Sam would have 10 alliances at war with them regardless of CBs (Sam was never bothered about that), the world demonizes the people that left, and they can't get a protectorate from even the most crazy alliance.

But not the new MCXA. Fresh and gopher and the general membership of MCXA have taken their slaps. They've turned their cheek so that TOP has to slap them open-handed like men, and they are still silently patient. That's the victory here.

It's absolutely laughable, it's simply silly, for the Grand Whatever of TOP to come in front of the world and say this is legitimate at all. You're making yourself the second-biggest joke on the planet and that's only because yo got lucky with GGA's timing.

Edited by Schattenmann

Wait a second. Since when do Alliances with over 2.5 MILLION nation strength need a protector? Granted, there are only 50 nations. However, who will be stupid enough to raid them? This baby should have been an upgrade. Would have served the same purpose: TSO gets attacked, TOP jumps in for the save. Only, it would be treating TSO as somewhat equal. It would have been the right thing to do.

Anyways, good luck with this.

Wait a second. Since when do Alliances with over 2.5 MILLION nation strength need a protector? Granted, there are only 50 nations. However, who will be stupid enough to raid them? This baby should have been an upgrade. Would have served the same purpose: TSO gets attacked, TOP jumps in for the save. Only, it would be treating TSO as somewhat equal. It would have been the right thing to do.

No, the right thing to do was to cancel the relationship altogether. It's a travesty.

No, the right thing to do was to cancel the relationship altogether. It's a travesty.
That's ridiculous! How is a relationship between friends a travesty? Look, those that formed TSO are close to the TOP brass. If anything, TOP should have offered and MDoAP. That, my misguided friend, is the real travesty.

Its a legitimate question. I will follow up your response with one similiar.

You can do better than this.

What I quoted wasn't a question.

I'm out of this thread for now. If it doesn't beat the other thread's record then I'll be dissapointed (although the GGA thread is on pace to beat that one).

The decision to continue the protectorate was not based on their current strength.

What I quoted wasn't a question.

I'm out of this thread for now. If it doesn't beat the other thread's record then I'll be dissapointed (although the GGA thread is on pace to beat that one).

I understand fully. My question was spot on hence why only the second line could have been done better?