Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read it all. Stumpy's tl;dr is still the best.

I think Admin should sell t-shirts that say "I read the GGA thread of 2009" on it, with dephire's post on the back. I would probably definitely consider maybe thinking about buying one.

If this thread gets to 120 pages, I am getting naked and running through the street and then posting pictures of it in here. You really really don't want that.

That would probably get the thread locked and thus ending your goal for 120.

I would be interested in hearing if GGA has got that skin yet though. Seems like a good time to move forward with those kind of things.

So let me get this straight, while Ironchef was in here complaining about her home being invaded and what a vile act spying on home forums is Degen was taunting Nintenderek about GGA spying on their home forums?

That is delicious, I do wonder what happened to the GGA that I once respected.

This sums up my feelings as well. I mean that seriously destroys the charismatic little speech made by ironchef.

I would be interested in hearing if GGA has got that skin yet though. Seems like a good time to move forward with those kind of things.
These things take time, Drai. Did people rush Leonardo when he was painting the Mona Lisa????

Wait, change that to 80 pages. If you guys post more, you will see me naked. You don't want that, I am warning you. Stop posting in here.

I think you are bluffing.

On that note: Just a friendly visit from the neighborhood Mod; you've gotten on track. Stay there.

Also: The spelling mistakes in this thread makes my eyes hurt.

Oh now that is a quality callout. Spying by a Triumvir? Well that is something.

Now, how much do you want to bet that they don't address this and pretend it never happened?

You can't use the "You aren't an alliance" defense these days, GGA.

You can't use the "You aren't an alliance" defense these days, GGA.

even if they tried after Ironchef's speech speaking against the invading of her family's home they have no ground to stand on. Trying to negate morals with technicalities is laughable at best.

Edited by KingSrqt

So let me get this straight, while Ironchef was in here complaining about her home being invaded and what a vile act spying on home forums is Degen was taunting Nintenderek about GGA spying on their home forums?

That is delicious, I do wonder what happened to the GGA that I once respected.

First it was infuriating, then it was funny, then it was satisfying.

But yes, you've got it straight, while Ironchef was doing her little speech about spying (she's done it before) degenerate108 was gloating via PM to Nintenderek that GGA has been spying on Vox Populi.

Now, I can't say I'm totally outraged at this breach of Vox's forum (I don't go in for double standards) but I will say very clearly that I expect Ironchef and shaneprice's replacement to pull Bilrow from NPO so he can vote to expel degenerate108.

But what's the best, the very best, is that if degenerate108 was spying on us, you know that the other two were too.

This sums up my feelings as well. I mean that seriously destroys the charismatic little speech made by ironchef.

You mean the one full of hypocrisy? That wasn't already destroyed?

I'm going to give you this advice here GGA. Get together in a room and plan your responses together. It would be good to at least keep your horrid responses consistent with one another. I mean, here Ironchef says spying is immoral, and Degenerate brags about spying on Vox right after. It's stuff like this that makes GGA the.......words aren't coming to me right now, but you know what I'm saying. Also, I'm only giving you this advice because I know you will not take it. Please continue GGA, and thank you for the laughs.

Oh yeah, and for all that spying degenerate's been doing--how many results have you seen, Planet Bob?

Who spies on Vox anyway? What is their to gain? Wait, right.....we're dealing with the GGA here. Got to remember that.

Also, Santataman, why would GGA want to expel Degenerate? He's too useful to them. I mean, the guy who reported Shaneprice to the allies of the GGA (for removal) because he suggested a that change in GGA's foreign policy might be a good thing for the alliance. It's people like Degenerate who have made the GGA into the spectacular alliance that it is today.

You mean the one full of hypocrisy? That wasn't already destroyed?

I'm going to give you this advice here GGA. Get together in a room and plan your responses together. It would be good to at least keep your horrid responses consistent with one another. I mean, here Ironchef says spying is immoral, and Degenerate brags about spying on Vox right after. It's stuff like this that makes GGA the.......words aren't coming to me right now, but you know what I'm saying. Also, I'm only giving you this advice because I know you will not take it. Please continue GGA, and thank you for the laughs.

Better yet, they should just stop talking at all.

Who spies on Vox anyway? What is their to gain? Wait, right.....we're dealing with the GGA here. Got to remember that.

Also, Santataman, why would GGA want to expel Degenerate? He's too useful to them. I mean, the guy who reported Shaneprice to the allies of the GGA (for removal) because he suggested a that change in GGA's foreign policy might be a good thing for the alliance. It's people like Degenerate who have made the GGA into the spectacular alliance that it is today.

Actually, degenerate was a willing participant in those discussions. Shaneprice took the fall for it though.

Actually, degenerate was a willing participant in those discussions. Shaneprice took the fall for it though.

That's not the point. The point is that in the end Degenerate remembered to whom who loyalties belong, and that's what matters. Why would they want to remove him from his position? Because he is incapable of independent thought, as he has so clearly demonstrated, he help keep GGA where others want it to be.

To Degenerate, a toast to his......whatever.

Yes.

I think Admin should sell t-shirts that say "I read the GGA thread of 2009" on it, with dephire's post on the back. I would probably definitely consider maybe thinking about buying one.

I would buy it and hang it on my wall.

First it was infuriating, then it was funny, then it was satisfying.

Considering the circumstances that Degen started messaging me with, and the fact that there was a spy in Vox in the first place, this sums up my feelings on the matter as well. Sadly, Degen stopped messaging me after I replied to his last message, telling him to tell the rest of the Tri that I wasn't happy with the whole spying thing and invited him to post the screenshots on the OWF for us. Could it possibly be because he logged off? It's possible, but I doubt it ;)

That's not the point. The point is that in the end Degenerate remembered to whom who loyalties belong, and that's what matters. Why would they want to remove him from his position? Because he is incapable of independent thought, as he has so clearly demonstrated, he help keep GGA where others want it to be.

To Degenerate, a toast to his......whatever.

I know he probably had good intentions in trying to oust the independent thinking leader within the GGA, but the fact is he contradicted a policy statement Ironchef made within the span of a few short hours! I mean you just can't have that, degenerate should be made an example of for creating this huge embarassment to the GGA. What's more is there has not been any signs that he joined that conversation with the intention of ousting the free thinker! He may actually be a free thinker himself just in hiding.

I know he probably had good intentions in trying to oust the independent thinking leader within the GGA, but the fact is he contradicted a policy statement Ironchef made within the span of a few short hours! I mean you just can't have that, degenerate should be made an example of for creating this huge embarassment to the GGA. What's more is there has not been any signs that he joined that conversation with the intention of ousting the free thinker! He may actually be a free thinker himself just in hiding.

There are never good intentions in trying to silence another's opinion. Never.

I'm ashamed that an alliance I once ran was at one point allied to them.

This isn't even mentioning the crap they pulled with MK and Polar last summer.

I believe I let my thoughts be known quite clearly on their actions toward MK last summer here.