Protected Nation

In light of everything thats gone on, GGA should rename themselves to NPO light.. with the slogan: the new kind of alliance with double the fizz and half the punch.

edit to add: I would downgrade my treaties with them until they can get their house in order and show planet bob they can run their alliance without direct external influence.

Aren't you 1V Max? I think it may be a bit unwise for you to advocate certain foreign policy positions, especially in a thread with this amount of volitility.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you 1V Max? I think it may be a bit unwise for you to advocate certain foreign policy positions, especially in a thread with this amount of volitility.

Some alliances allow their members to think and express themselves even if it is not in sync with the party line. I understand how that may be a scary and confusing concept for a member of GGA though.

the alliance I am in is yes, however I am allowed to keep and have my own public opinions in my alliance, we have freedom of speech in the mcxa.

Hehe, GGA trying to shut down discussion in other One Vision alliances now? That's priceless, particularly given that MCXA is (TSO episode notwithstanding) twice the alliance that you are.

OOC: WC, that must be a rule on a different forum. Annoying as it is, I don't believe it is here.

MHA and Grämlins, which are one alliance in all but name

Off topic, but ... what? We are close but we are not even as close as GGA and NPO claimed to be before this thread exposed their puppet state.

I keep thinking no and I kept being proven wrong. It really is impressive when you stop to think of it.

It's got to the point where the only logical explanation is that they have a pool going on in GGA regarding how far they can stretch this thread.

I keep thinking no and I kept being proven wrong. It really is impressive when you stop to think of it.

I'm surprised they didn't issue a gag order on this thread the moment it came up. Or after dephire posted. Or when none of the leaders could get their stories straight. Or after the screenshots were posted. Or at any time since then.

I've heard of someone putting their foot in their mouths before, but never someone trying to swallow their entire lower body. This is just ridiculous.

Absolutely no way I'm reading 71 pages. Can someone give me a tldr or point me towards an earlier one?

Small tl;dr with links to the specific posts. Not trying to pick sides here.

1) VE protects Shaneprince

2) Dephire, GGA Chancelor posts This (deletes but it gets quoted)

3) Elder Statesman, Ironchef, returns to GGA and more screenshots of GGA are leaked

4) Shaneprince thoughts

5) The emperor of the NPO responds

6) More screens

7) GGA announcement

Edited by Timmehhh

And here I actually thought the thread was dying, amazing.

Small tl;dr with links to the specific posts. Not trying to pick sides here.

1) VE protects Shaneprince

2) Dephire, GGA Chancelor posts This (deletes but it gets quoted)

3) Elder Statesman, Ironchef, returns to GGA and more screenshots of GGA are leaked

4) Shaneprince thoughts

5) The emperor of the NPO responds

6) More screens

7) GGA announcement

You forgot this but otherwise that's the majority of it.

MHA and Grämlins, which are one alliance in all but name

Off topic, but ... what? We are close but we are not even as close as GGA and NPO claimed to be before this thread exposed their puppet state.

Wait, aren't we your puppets?...

<_<

Seriously, I think that the main difference is that our government wouldn't kick out a Triumvir that proposed to move away from The Grämlins: we can appreciate ridiculous jokes, especially after the second Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster...