Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VP should know better by now because nobody with any brains trusts logs posted by VP.

Heck nobody with half a brain trusts any IRC log.

Yeah, no one trusts IRC logs. . .

. . . wait, what? Does anyone recall something that happened about 7 months ago. . . involved IRC logs. . . a man named Chickenzilla and a bunch of power-hungry dunces who needed a way to release their pubescent rage?

VP should know better by now because nobody with any brains trusts logs posted by VP.

Heck nobody with half a brain trusts any IRC log.

Who needs logs from Vox Populi when your own government members are posting damning information about how they can't govern your alliance without interference and pressure from their "allies".

You're leaving? I certainly am not. ES don't play dumb my comment was directed towards my star trek based signature and comment on that.

Your sig just forwards to the NPO recruitment page????

Honestly though, the only way to get out of this mess for GGA is to simply not say anything else. That would go from any and all levels of government and their allies.

No level of spin can put a good spin on this situation for the GGA.

No level of spin can put a good spin on this situation for the GGA.

Actually, they do have a Weapons Research Complex now, maybe you've heard?

Maybe you're the captain of said boat.

I take pride in that role.

Edited by Drai

VE: Hai guys we are protecting this dude.

Us: Oh cool.

GGA: WTF STFU ALL OF U I HAET U GAWD WE R PUPPETS

Us: Lolwut

Vox: lolNice

GGA: UH... we didnt just say that.

Vox: lolScreens.

Us: lol

GGA: lol...wait.

Us: Oh Gawd lol.

MK: lol

Revanche: lol

TOP: ^Wtf

Us: LOL

ES: Lol.

GGA: Shut up guys

Valhalla: Yeah, shut up guiz

Us: No.

Valhalla: No u

Us: No u

GGA: No us, u, wut?

Us: lol.

Valhalla: YEAH TAKE THAT.

Us: wtf is this thread even about

Degenerate: WELL LET ME REMIND YOU WHAT ITS ABOUT GOOD SIRS

Us: Oh thanks... lol.

Moo: Not puppets.

Vox: Yeah they are.

Moo: Ohhhhhh !@#$

Us: lol

Everyone: Rawr

Magicpirate: Nonsense, Nonsense, Nonsense.

WC: lolusuk mang.

Doitzel: Why I do declare he does indeed sucketh!

Magicpirate: No u

Us: No u

Repeat last two steps.

Did I miss any part of this thread?

Only just about the most epic tl;dr around :P

Absolutely no way I'm reading 71 pages. Can someone give me a tldr or point me towards an earlier one?

Shane Price left/got kicked out of GGA because he talked about leaving One Vision and exploring new allies. Since then GGA has been torn apart in every dimension. One of the sigs on this page has this memorable quote from earlier in the thread:

ggasig1.png

Edited by Drai

Absolutely no way I'm reading 71 pages. Can someone give me a tldr or point me towards an earlier one?

I heartily endorse this sentiment.

thanks for the TL:DR's... Now I know enough about this subject.

Edited by Neuromancer7

Is it possible to get people warned for refusing to read the thread then asking for a tl;dr, I seem to recall that being a rule here or perhaps on another forum i frequent.

Regardless, andre has reminded me now that GGA members are allowed to comment here if they like, which I feel is a step in the right direction. May they be enlightened.

VE is protecting Shaneprice. Who was one of GGA trivs before he made some foreign policy suggestions that would remove GGA from One Vision. The other two trivs found this to be akin to treason and gave Shaneprice the option of leaving peacefully or being kicked out. It has also been revealed in this thread that the emperor of the NPO is allowed in the GGA's private government IRC. Something not even MHA and the Gremlins (two alliances that are one in the same in all but name) do. Which calls into question just how independent GGA is if foreign leaders are in their private government channels making "suggestions" about internal affairs that do not involve them. Ironchef has also made a post about any member of GGA being anti-NPO, anti-One Vision should leave because their views aren't welcome in the GGA.

This is the post that got this whole thread going:

Dear Planet Bob,

I come to speak with an opinion on this here thread. Although many a bright mind have posted their own strong opinions about shaneprice's leaving of the Grand Global Alliance, and then the open trolling and dissing of said alliance, there are reasons that such a member left. Do not think that he was "kicked out" under "stupid reasons". He was let go for he committed a vile act. Shaneprice was convicted of speaking out against the New Pacific Order and also suggesting that the Grand Global Alliance "leave" OneVision. Now one may think that these reasons are "pathetic", but put your alliance in the shoes of the Grand Global Alliance. How would you take it if a member of leadership were to speak out against an ally who has stuck by your alliance since it's birth, or in this case "rebirth"? With that said, shaneprice was given the option to either leave with a partial good note, or be kicked. I, as Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance, stand by the decisions of our leadership. Shaneprice nearly brought war to the Grand Global Alliance with his little "outburst". Think about it.

~Dephire, Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance.