Protected Nation

I appreciate the time you took to make this reply SP, and for what it's worth my opinion of your leadership was misinformed back when I was a GGA member, I now see that you were exactly the person I would have wanted in my triumvirate. It's too bad about GGA's predicament right now, and you're proof of what happens when GGA tries to stand on their own 2 feet. There are serious problems with GGAs government being controlled by foreign influences, but this has been the norm for I can't remember how long, I don't know why anyone is surprised. This is the path that GGA has chosen, and if it leads to a decline in members and alliance identity, then so be it. I still wish them luck, but hope that the membership realize what is going on.

Protectorates dont even have to do that, so it is stunning to me that GGA has to do that with NPO

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Protectorates dont even have to do that, so it is stunning to me that GGA has to do that with NPO

Exactly, When i read that i was like "0.0 seriouslly?" GGA looks like it had more of a Quadumvirate

I guess I'm just used to it. But I have nothing more to say on this matter, frankly I'd just like this thread to disappear. For all of you who are pretending to be shocked by this, we get the point, enough already. -_-

I would normally agree, but I think an exception should be made for the Emperor of GGA's protector.

Then Merge for christs sakes, MHA and Gramlins are have a harmlins pact and im sure they dont even do this, Its called private channels for a REASON.

No, someone needs to show them how to properly lead their alliance. Believe me, I am not one to troll (Do I even possess the ability?) and I am doing everything in my nature to make this post not seem flammatory, but I feel this situation was terribly handled in ALL aspects.

I wish Mr. Egore was here

Oh, I can just imagine what our founder would say.

I really hope that was a reference to a private bloc channel or something.

But all that said. I come from one of the more rigid alliances on Planet Bob. At least I thought I did.

People have left Invicta government because they didn't agree with the direction leadership wanted to take the alliance in. We've never booted them from the alliance, though some have left of their own free will.

We do demand obedience. When you get orders from your superiors with us, you follow it. It doesn't matter if you agree or not, you do what you're told.

But we don't kick people out for expressing opinions.

Hmmm. Speaking with foreign officials does complicate the matter. Lord knows one of the problems I had with Ephriam Grey was his habit of disregarding orders on the subject of contacting foreign government officials, and was a large part of the reason I was happy to see him go.

But still, the handling of this whole incident does not reflect well on the GGA. When people are cheering posting bans, it's never a good sign. I hope that for the sake of our shared allies, GGA can put their house together and avoid displays like the one they've made in this thread in the future.

My view of GGA has steadily declined ever since Bilrow left, but I've at least tried to be objective about it. But seriously, coercing a triumvir to leave, especially the one that seemed to be doing the most to turn GGA's image around? And all the other stuff that's been revealed here? I have to wonder if it wouldn't better for GGA's membership to be absorbed into VE or another alliance now, because their leadership certainly is showing nothing more than that they're failing in their essential duties in a spectacular way.

Good show to VE for extending their hand of friendship in this way though.

I thought quite the opposite till Ironchef left - and now this .. :(

Am I really the one to blame?

I'm sorry that no one really can take the time to fully grasp what they are given.

So my post was made into a joke. Who made it into a joke? That would be the usual trolling members of Planet Bob's society.

Really now, is that all that one can really do? Just go about and troll just to pass the time?

All I did was translate some of what had transpired into a neat, short, and sweet little post.

It was you, the trolling community that cannot find something better to do than create some crap just to get a good laugh.

If that's all you find proud in yourself for doing, then I applaud you. However, come talk to me when all of you have grown up and learned some mannerisms.

I'll be waiting.

G'night.

Jesus, you make the leaders of AIG look decent.

And I would also like to confirm for you all...yes...the forums and our beloved roster system are all owned and hosted by Bilrow...and Bilrow has suspended leadership access to these when people such as me have pissed him off. In GGA Defense....they are making efforts to move to new forums to alleviate this but this process has been going on for weeks.

And I would also like to confirm for you all...yes...the forums and our beloved roster system are all owned and hosted by Bilrow...and Bilrow has suspended leadership access to these when people such as me have pissed him off. In GGA Defense....they are making efforts to move to new forums to alleviate this but this process has been going on for weeks.

This discussion really is the gift that keeps on giving.

How does degen feel about the forum transfer? Or bilrow and NPO for that matter?

This thread has made me laugh harder than almost any previously.

Vox, you now have serious competition. GGA is trying to beat you out for the most entertaining alliance on Planet Bob. Between their lack of WRCs, saying that the NPO will bail them out of anything, gagging their members after 20 pages, coercing a Triumvir to resign for merely speaking his mind, and allowing NPO gov in their private channels... man, GGA is THE definition of lapdog now.

I hereby nominate that instead of calling someone a "lapdog" now, we call them a "GGA".

This discussion really is the gift that keeps on giving.

If only TWiP could have got wind of this before a simple Protection post occured. :awesome:

(Edit: Yes, TWiP was posted before this occurred last night. I'm well aware of that.)

Edited by Smooth

Im not even a leader of an alliance and i can tell you step one is getting a forum owned by a GGA member/leader/gov. Step two is get GGA's private channels to GGA and ban everyone else. This is GGA's alliance not the NPOs or Anyone elses.

Well, now we know why GGA is scared to turn away from NPO. Because NPO owns their main method of communication, and without that they would probably collapse like a house of cards.

Step 1 of any GGA rescue would be moving to non-NPO-owned boards.