Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you honestly think that people should be pursued across multiple nations for actions they made as former characters?

If people really deserve to be pursued its beyond my authority. Personally speaking if your worth being pursued youve obviously done something majorly wrong. Try making amends, it worked for Yala Misr/The AUT, just dont moan when you reap what youve sown and are incapable of making a fresh reroll because you cant stop your gums from flapping.

I'm pretty damn sure that's not the reason he was ZI'd, considering he led that alliance for a few months and left of his own will. As for his days in Vox, I've noticed some long-timers that got off ZI lists long before he did.

And you seriously judge my military experience on my casualties? Sorry that my alliance doesn't tech raid, I am obviously inferior to your outstanding military prowess in beating down weaker nations for their tech.

Your right; JB was never put on the GGA ZI list at the time because of what he did because at the time Polaris had a penchant for taking in members who had all but earnt a PZI place on their allies lists, he was eventually put on GGA's list for attempting to recruit GGA members for Vox.

Ill admit I have techraided, but given my size these days its pretty much impossible. Im not judging your military prowess by your casualties, merely pointing out that smaller nations that are neutral have more casualties than you:

Example 1

Example 2

Plus many more examples :)

Edited by bill n ted

Why?

JB deserves to be on that list, for what he did whilst in GGA which got him on GGA's list in the first place and more so for his fun times in Vox; but most of all for his multiple "goodbye CN" threads :psyduck:

I spent nearly two months in Vox, while JB spent four days. Moridin was there until almost recently. Tell me, why should some founders who remained there longer be released, while those who left sooner remain? Also, considering JB supposedly wronged GGA, if they are capable of forgiving him, shouldn't you be able to as well?

Ill admit I have techraided, but given my size these days its pretty much impossible. Im not judging your military prowess by your casualties, merely pointing out that smaller nations that are neutral have more casualties than you:

I honestly don't know where you're going with this. Yeah, I don't have very many casualties, I haven't fought in many wars. This is an insult to me how?

As for JB, again, he didn't earn a spot on GGA's ZI list or even come close until he joined Vox.

Edited by Lockeria

Example 1

Example 2

Do you honestly think you're a good fighter? Please, mq3 and ivanelterrible and numerous others would crush you before you'd be able to call in NPO for help.

Edited by WarriorConcept

If people really deserve to be pursued its beyond my authority. Personally speaking if your worth being pursued youve obviously done something majorly wrong. Try making amends, it worked for Yala Misr/The AUT, just dont moan when you reap what youve sown and are incapable of making a fresh reroll because you cant stop your gums from flapping.

Your right; JB was never put on the GGA ZI list at the time because of what he did because at the time Polaris had a penchant for taking in members who had all but earnt a PZI place on their allies lists, he was eventually put on GGA's list for attempting to recruit GGA members for Vox.

Example 1

Example 2

When I deleted I had 4 million causualties, does that make me better at CN than you?

I get so excited when I see GGA announcements. Unfortunately, this one gave me nothing particularly fun to play with.

I thought it was an announcement that they finally bought a WRC :(

Good luck CZ and JB

Edited by Poobah

Do you honestly think you're a good fighter? Please, mq3 and ivanelterrible and numerous others would crush before you'd be able to call in NPO for help.

In all fairness Ive lasted longer than \m/ :)

Im sat on enough cash and got the capability to buy nukes for at least 9 months if I get smacked down tomorrow and didnt collect for the whole duration, Id assume my alliance would help me out but if I did ever cross the line and get cast adrift I know I would get beat down by my loyal fans - but that wouldnt stop me having 9+ months of nuclear funzzies.

Unlike some "great fighters" of the past Id like to think that I wouldnt cower in peacemode only to let my nation delete :rolleyes:

When I deleted I had 4 million causualties, does that make me better at CN than you?

No.

Edited by bill n ted