Grand Global Alliance

I'm glad you brought this up, so many people seem to have grudges that originated ages ago when the GGA had a completely different set of leadership. I would hope even those who have grudges against us could put them aside and appreciate something like this. :)

Grudges on PB don't go away easy.

Edited by Morte

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get so excited when I see GGA announcements. Unfortunately, this one gave me nothing particularly fun to play with.

Maybe next time.

/me makes note to make announcement just for ochocinco.

I thought it was an announcement that they finally bought a WRC :(

Good luck CZ and JB

We almost made one, but decided the shock and amazement from the community would be too much. Sorry. :P

Post image of the WRC Medal please.

Actually, no medals here. No contest, nada. Just slowly getting there. Although I'm sure we can give you a shiny medal if you want one for the WRC you don't have.

after 6 pages, are we all still in agreement that GGA isn't so grand?

Don't we all miss the "Grand" days? I do. I love the haters, gives me someone to laugh at besides Vox.

Trust me...by no means do I like GGA. I know of what JB went through to attempt to get out of PZI previously. Honestly, it didn't seem like the GGA Tri had any idea what they were doing. BnT's statements are just another example of people who don't necessarily have much of an id...actually have no idea what they are talking about and make up for it by attempting to insult the person they are arguing with. Congrats on stroking your ego... <_<

If you do know what JB went through to get out of PZI, you should know as to why he got placed on PZI in the first place.

I haven't read all 7 pages yet, but has anyone made a joke referencing GGA medals yet? No? Don't mind if I do...

Will CZ and JB get a "Released from ZI" medal now?

Maybe you hsould go back and read some of those pages...we've already covered that, thank you come again.

You didn't do a very good job enforcing everything that entails a PZI with CZ. But it's cool to see that you released JB :)

As Ironic as it is to protest this...

They did go to war against an incredibly good-looking and well-hung alliance to enforce said "PZI."

Edit: I should mention this. Good show, GGA. Regardless of the past, this is a good step foreword.

Edited by Virillus

It probably doesn't help that you pretend to be a GOON, or maybe the fact that you're still in Vox Populi ehhhhh

Chunky doesn't "pretend" to be a goon, he was a member of GOONS.

11 months after the UnJust War, Chunky was still languishing on GGA and IRON's PZI lists. He didn't get rowdy on the forums about it, he didn't get mouthy, he just bided his time and patiently waited for times to change--11 months oughta do that (Hell, it's been less than that for JB and CZ).

But after a year of PZI, a year of appeals, a year of being met with silence, a year of refusals to give any reason or proof whatever for the PZI, Chunky Monkey wasn't left with much else to do to get back into Planet Bob than join Vox Populi.

GGA doesn't want peace with Chunky, not the other way around.

Aren't GGA at war with Vox Populi?

War and PZI are different.

Edited by Schattenmann