Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB deserves to be on that list, for what he did whilst in GGA which got him on GGA's list in the first place and more so for his fun times in Vox; but most of all for his multiple "goodbye CN" threads :psyduck:

Do you even know what JB did to get on that ZI list? I doubt even GGA remembers now. His "fun times in Vox" were a grand total of four days. I won't even respond to that pathetic excuse for humor in your last sentence.

Edited by Lockeria

Do you even know what JB did to get on that ZI list? I doubt even GGA remembers now. His "fun times in Vox" were a grand total of four days. I won't even respond to that pathetic excuse for humor in your last sentence.

GGA doesnt remember what I did to get me on there, and that isnt stopping them from sending attackers my way.

Why?

JB deserves to be on that list, for what he did whilst in GGA which got him on GGA's list in the first place and more so for his fun times in Vox; but most of all for his multiple "goodbye CN" threads :psyduck:

OOC: No one deserves to be on a permanent ZI list for IC actions.

Do you even know what JB did to get on that ZI list? I doubt even GGA remembers now. His "fun times in Vox" were a grand total of four days. I won't even respond to that pathetic excuse for humor.

Johnathan got busted recruiting GGA nations when he formed his alliance, I forget the name thus he ended up on the ZI list. GGA members may or not remember, fact is there are still people that wont forgive.

Four days is enough when your in Vox, maybe you should try it sometime you may get more than 47k casualties :)

Edited by bill n ted

Johnathan got busted recruiting GGA nations when he formed his alliance, I forget the name thus he ended up on the ZI list. GGA members may or not remember, fact is there are still people that wont forgive.

I respect MCXA more than someone.

What just happened to my world.

Edit: Oh wait I remember

Edited by WarriorConcept

Four days is enough when your in Vox, maybe you should try it sometime you may get more than 47k casualties :)

So you honestly think that people should be pursued across multiple nations for actions they made as former characters?

Why people insist upon judging others by casualties is beyond me. If his 47k casualties were earned at the infra level of 50 they would be worth more than your casualties.

Four days is enough when your in Vox, maybe you should try it sometime you may find something in yourself other than 47k casualties :)

I'm pretty damn sure that's not the reason he was ZI'd, considering he led that alliance for a few months and left of his own will. As for his days in Vox, I've noticed some long-timers that got off ZI lists long before he did.

And you seriously judge my military experience on my casualties? Sorry that my alliance doesn't tech raid, I am obviously inferior to your outstanding military prowess in beating down weaker nations for their tech.

As the sole person to leave GGA with Jonathan during that period of time (for that reason, anyway), along with being one of the very few people to have heard the the viewpoint of most people involved in the affair, I feel uniquely qualified to respond to you.

Here's the gist: You don't know what you're talking about. In fact, when it was happening, virtually nobody knew what they were talking about, either. There were serious misunderstandings on both sides, which created a rift that has taken a while and a regime change to heal. It was the rift, not the original accusations (which have been discredited) which have changed.

Congratulations, Jonathan, for getting off the list. G'luck with Moo.

Congratulations, GGA, for taking an action which shows that the chivalry which has for so long been the spine of your alliance still exists.

Edit: With what Jonathan said in mind, I've edited the post a little, but I still feel that the info here is valuable, so I won't edit it a whole ton.

Edited by Sarkin