Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness Ive lasted longer than \m/ :)

Im sat on enough cash and got the capability to buy nukes for at least 9 months if I get smacked down tomorrow and didnt collect for the whole duration, Id assume my alliance would help me out but if I did ever cross the line and get cast adrift I know I would get beat down by my loyal fans - but that wouldnt stop me having 9+ months of nuclear funzzies.

Unlike some people have done in the past Id like to think that I wouldnt cower in peacemode only to let my nation delete :rolleyes:

No.

I'm sure your side during that war had nothing to do with that, right? Are you seriously saying you'd be better at fighting just because of your huge warchest? Is this really all new age warfare is? God you guys have even killed the in-game war aspect of this game. Congrats, you have enough money to nuke for a long time so you're very skilled :wacko:

Yeah cower obviously, God forbid someone didn't feel like staying up till 1AM anymore to deal with pixel loving big mouths like yourself and your self-proclaimed "skill".

Yeah we have one now. Sorry for ruining the fun joke, I know entertainment can be in short supply around here.

We can still joke that you have more Federal Aid Commissions than WRCs.

Edited by Poobah

Yeah cower obviously, God forbid someone didn't feel like staying up till 1AM anymore to deal with pixel loving big mouths like yourself and your self-proclaimed "skill".

In all fairness, if me and you are both 50k NS, and I have 500 mil while you have 200 mil, it really doesn't matter how good you are. I'm going to win that war (with all things being equal except cash and "skill")

No doubt Chickenzilla has paid his debt to society for his crime of ___________.

Answer: being Chickenzilla. :lol:

In all seriousness, congrats to JBb and Chicken. Now hopefully Chickenzilla can restart Atlantis so the long-anticipated TPF-Atlantis war can finally take place. That checkmark on my list of things to do is really annoying.

As for JB, again, he didn't earn a spot on GGA's ZI list or even come close until he joined Vox.

Should have earned a spot on Rok's PZI list, but hey, if you're into people that log dump in the CN Forums, good luck with that I guess. <_<

Also, just an observation...

It's very easy to run up casualty numbers on Planet Bob. Some people have done it, in part, by "heroically" attacking friends and fellow alliance members for lulz then quickly declaring peace.

No, the real warriors know who they are. I've known many of them and been pleased to call them friend.

One thing they don't do...measure the size of their e-roosters to win a stupid argument. :rolleyes:

In all fairness, if me and you are both 50k NS, and I have 500 mil while you have 200 mil, it really doesn't matter how good you are. I'm going to win that war (with all things being equal except cash and "skill")

With those amounts, you are both going to ZI.

Should have earned a spot on Rok's PZI list, but hey, if you're into people that log dump in the CN Forums, good luck with that I guess. <_<

Honestly I must say the faux outrage over his log dump amuses me. If you haven't noticed, none of what he dumped was of any value. The sole reason he did it was to bring out the faux outrage.

Additionally, log dumps, even the horrible ones, have entertainment value. So unless you're into a stale and boring world.....go ahead then. Outrage away.

Anyway, congratulations JB and CZ. As for GGA, good move. Can't really criticize you for this now, can I?

No doubt Chickenzilla has paid his debt to society for his crime of ___________.

In TORN's case, operating a spy within our alliance. Caught red handed and later admitted to.

So no, its not a case of the innocent vs. the big bad man who is trying to keep people down because he can. We do not hand out ZI sentences of any kind lightly.

That said, Chickenzilla has respectfully made his case to us for clemency from our perma-ZI list, and we are considering it at this time. He will receive our answer on the matter once it is decided.

Also, just an observation...

It's very easy to run up casualty numbers on Planet Bob. Some people have done it, in part, by "heroically" attacking friends and fellow alliance members for lulz then quickly declaring peace.

No, the real warriors know who they are. I've known many of them and been pleased to call them friend.

One thing they don't do...measure the size of their e-roosters to win a stupid argument. :rolleyes:

No, the real warriors are the soldiers and infrastructure themselves, not the man-child leaders that send them off to their doom.

o7 Bat Country salutes you, brave soldiers and infrastructure o7

Edited by Sal Paradise

In TORN's case, operating a spy within our alliance. Caught red handed and later admitted to.

So no, its not a case of the innocent vs. the big bad man who is trying to keep people down because he can. We do not hand out ZI sentences of any kind lightly.

That said, Chickenzilla has respectfully made his case to us for clemency from our perma-ZI list, and we are considering it at this time. He will receive our answer on the matter once it is decided.

Yeah, that said, TORN is the ZI list I believe that I deserved to be put on.