Grand Global Alliance

I'm sure your side during that war had nothing to do with that, right? Are you seriously saying you'd be better at fighting just because of your huge warchest? Is this really all new age warfare is? God you guys have even killed the in-game war aspect of this game. Congrats, you have enough money to nuke for a long time so you're very skilled :wacko:

Yeah cower obviously, God forbid someone didn't feel like staying up till 1AM anymore to deal with pixel loving big mouths like yourself and your self-proclaimed "skill".

Unfortunately yes, I do miss the old days of staying up until 7am crushing UJP alliances and FAN but alas Im no longer a student. Though in all fairness to me having a huge warchest and massive longterm nuclear capability is not restricted to just my nation, Im just pointing out that hunting myself may provide jollies to people that hate me but in the long run their comrades in their alliance will suffer for a long time when I go out of range of the people that had the original beef, simply put Im not worth the effort of pursuing when offset against the damage I will inflict willingly for months on end.

I can appreciate your not wanting to stay up until 1AM, personally speaking Im not a fan of getting up at 6am here in Excellent Adventures either, but that is commitment. I was just pointing out with personal amusement a rather large ex \m/ Triumvir that always talked a good fight on the forums but was rather lacking in delivery, notably the entry into peace mode when Kith Kanan, Ovidius and Golan 1st peaced a certain "Warrior Concept" out. Fools no doubt, but to their credit they were not the ones hiding in hippy for a few months to eventually let their nation expire :)

Having a big warchest takes massive skills. Collect taxes, do nothing, collect taxes, do nothing. I wish I was half as skilled at BnT at sitting in my alliance and collecting taxes everyday.

I bet you would like to be as skilled in avoiding PZI lists as I am :)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear the news about Jonathan Brookbank and Chickenzilla. I can't say I ever understood GGA's specific fascination with either of you. I'm glad that they've finally moved on. With any luck, each of you will have the opportunity to move on as well. Best wishes to GGA, Jonathan, Chickenzilla and any remaining EZI nation that wants a fresh start.

Unfortunately yes, I do miss the old days of staying up until 7am crushing UJP alliances and FAN but alas Im no longer a student. Though in all fairness to me having a huge warchest and massive longterm nuclear capability is not restricted to just my nation, Im just pointing out that hunting myself may provide jollies to people that hate me but in the long run their comrades in their alliance will suffer for a long time when I go out of range of the people that had the original beef, simply put Im not worth the effort of pursuing when offset against the damage I will inflict willingly for months on end.

I can appreciate your not wanting to stay up until 1AM, personally speaking Im not a fan of getting up at 6am here in Excellent Adventures either, but that is commitment. I was just pointing out with personal amusement a rather large ex \m/ Triumvir that always talked a good fight on the forums but was rather lacking in delivery, notably the entry into peace mode when Kith Kanan, Ovidius and Golan 1st peaced a certain "Warrior Concept" out. Fools no doubt, but to their credit they were not the ones hiding in hippy for a few months to eventually let their nation expire :)

I'm sure crushing UJP and FAN took a lot out of your massive coalitions, right? :rolleyes:

Yes, they should definitely have hid out in peace mode because a bunch of alliances we're out for them, right? :rolleyes:

Also yeah...of course hiding...because no one could see me, right? :rolleyes:

It's so hard for you when you're part of the biggest bloc in the game right? ;)

Edited by WarriorConcept

Spoken like someone who thinks that is an accomplishment. What does it mean to not be on a PZI list? It means you don't take risks unless you're friendly with the ruling clique of the world. It means you don't do anything entertaining. Basically it means that you have done nothing of note. Do you really expect Chickenzilla to feel insulted? I mean really, what have you done besides spit on people and act tough when you know you have at least ten times as many people behind as the people you're trying to bully? Really, come on.

Dear Mr. Woody,

I regret to inform you that yours is not the alliance to which I directed my comment. Thank you for your concern

Love,

Sal Paradise

You know, Chickenzilla has been tied to other cases of spying, to the best of my recollection.

Which, as I understand, he is trying to deal with. Turning it into an argument or subtle insult fest will not help his case, I assure you, when it comes to his objective.

To be perfectly honest, I have never had much to "Hail" the GGA about. I quite literally didn't like them whatsoever and had no respect for them. Although I am unsure as to whether JB will take this opportunity to return to the game, I will say I have gained respect for GGA and by no means dislike them anymore. Well done.

How in the hell did you guys get to a war from September of 07 from a thread about two people being released from ZI?

Just get back on topic and stop making my head hurt.

If it makes you feel better we have a division named after you now ^_^

Also there are no terms or restrictions on either player GGA? If so, good on you.

You know, Chickenzilla has been tied to other cases of spying, to the best of my recollection.

Is that why he was placed of GGA's PZI list? Because that's kinda I've been trying to ask.

Turning it into an argument or subtle insult fest will not help his case, I assure you, when it comes to his objective.

Are you suggesting I'm subtly insulting you? I assure you sir that I am not. And I apologize if my manner made it seem so.

Honestly I must say the faux outrage over his log dump amuses me. If you haven't noticed, none of what he dumped was of any value. The sole reason he did it was to bring out the faux outrage.

Additionally, log dumps, even the horrible ones, have entertainment value. So unless you're into a stale and boring world.....go ahead then. Outrage away.

Anyway, congratulations JB and CZ. As for GGA, good move. Can't really criticize you for this now, can I?

At the time, Hoo was being publicly gracious about the whole thing. Was he happy? Hell no. No one at Rok was happy.

Is JB now my problem? Thankfully no. But don't expect me pass along congrats to anyone regarding his "release". It's their call, just like it's your call if you want to cheer him for somehow getting his nth chance.

Log dumps only have entertainment value when you aren't the subject. But then we're talking basic common sense here.

To be perfectly honest, I have never had much to "Hail" the GGA about. I quite literally didn't like them whatsoever and had no respect for them. Although I am unsure as to whether JB will take this opportunity to return to the game, I will say I have gained respect for GGA and by no means dislike them anymore. Well done.

I'm glad you brought this up, so many people seem to have grudges that originated ages ago when the GGA had a completely different set of leadership. I would hope even those who have grudges against us could put them aside and appreciate something like this. :)

Is that why he was placed of GGA's PZI list? Because that's kinda I've been trying to ask.

Are you suggesting I'm subtly insulting you? I assure you sir that I am not. And I apologize if my manner made it seem so.

I do not know why he was on GGA's list. I do know that his spying activities related to his other listings. And while your post was indeed not directed at us, any parties who would want to see CZ free from all lists would probably best serve him by just letting him talk to the appropriate people in private channels without adding oil to the fire.

I do not know why he was on GGA's list. I do know that his spying activities related to his other listings. And while your post was indeed not directed at us, any parties who would want to see CZ free from all lists would probably best serve him by just letting him talk to the appropriate people in private channels without adding oil to the fire.

Thanks Woody.

To my knowledge, I know that I am on the NPO, and TORN perma ZI list still. I am trying to get off of both right now. If anyone knows of an alliance that still has me on theirs, please let me know. Thank you.

after 6 pages, are we all still in agreement that GGA isn't so grand?
We are still in agreement on this fact. Personally, I think they should change the "grand" to "gay", but I doubt that would fly. A girl can dream.

Good show on this, GGA. CZ is a cool cat.

Thanks Woody.

To my knowledge, I know that I am on the NPO, and TORN perma ZI list still. I am trying to get off of both right now. If anyone knows of an alliance that still has me on theirs, please let me know. Thank you.

Have you actually left Vox Populi?

I'm adding oil to the fire? All I want to know is why Chickenzilla was on GGA's PZI list to begin with. A question a lot of other people seem to have. A public thread about Chickenzilla being removed from that list seems to be the perfect place to ask that question, is it not?

Paragraph.

Trust me...by no means do I like GGA. I know of what JB went through to attempt to get out of PZI previously. Honestly, it didn't seem like the GGA Tri had any idea what they were doing. BnT's statements are just another example of people who don't necessarily have much of an id...actually have no idea what they are talking about and make up for it by attempting to insult the person they are arguing with. Congrats on stroking your ego... <_<

BnT, I really wish you could know how fun it is to do other things in CN other then build your warchest day after day.

Like pining for the fjords of Atlantis? <_<

There are no problems between NSO and Valhalla as of yet, but please I'll step back and let you continue to impress.

EDIT: grammar is our friend

Edited by ChairmanHal

Have you actually left Vox Populi?

He is in NSO.

Like pining for the fjords of Atlantis? <_<

There are no problems between NSO and Valhalla as of yet, but please I'll step back and let you continue to impress.

EDIT: grammar is our friend

Oh come on Hal is the posturing really needed? I think you have been hanging out with BnT too much.