CyberNations Raspberry Awards

TheStig

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most unattractive forums: Umbrella (technically I've never visited them but I've heard rumors) <_<

Most embarrassing player: RyanGDI (what else needs to be said?)

Craziest IRC Channel: #carpediem (ya'll need help :awesome:)

Worst Mistake: Those intrepid leaders of Jarheads who thought they could win the game by bringing in all their nerd gaming buddies to Planet Bob to kill NPO without explaining that this isn't Halo 3. <_<

Ugliest Avatar: joracy's av-1073.jpg : Seriously, it's sorta funny the first time you make out the letters, but after that it's kinda...reflecting on your possible I.Q. level.

All updated to here.

I nominate GGA for "Worst Mistake" :P

What was the mistake? :P

Can we nominate Mia for most embarrassing?

Yes, you can nominate anyone. Even me <_<

I'd like to nominate KingSrqt for worst avatar.

I'm gonna need a smaller version of that image.

Most Embarrassing Member:

Junkalunka/Mobius1/Count da Silva

Multi nominations are bad. DENIED

Count da silva for most emb. Or annoying if you make that cat.

I added a new category, thanks for your suggestion. I also added Count da Silva as the first nomination, like you requested.

Just a friendly reminder that "seconded" posts are spam in this nomination thread just like they were in the last award nomination thread.

Yeah, seconded posts aren't necessary.

NEW CATEGORY ADDED: Most Annoying/Embarrasing Player (Nominations may begin immediately.)

Maximum Nominations (15) Reached on Most Embarrasing Player (All further nominations for this category will not be counted..)

Six categories total. You may still suggest new ones to be added. (Maximum of nine)

Most Unattractive Forums

The International

MCXA

Most Embarassing Player

SilverHawk (GGA)

Craziest IRC channel

#oceania, #farkistan

Worst Mistake

TSO splitting from MCXA, Formation of Jarheads.

Added. :D

Most Unattractive Forums

The International

MCXA

Most Embarassing Player

SilverHawk (GGA)

Craziest IRC channel

#oceania, #farkistan

Worst Mistake

TSO splitting from MCXA, Formation of Jarheads.

Multiple nominations are not allowed. Want to pick one of each?

Added. :D

Multiple nominations are not allowed. Want to pick one of each?

Very well.

INT for most unattractive forums, Silverhawk for embarassing member, #oceania for craziest channel and TSO split from MCXA as worst mistake.

Help me out here, who was that big nation that got anarchied by the newb during back collecting after ridiculing said newb in a thread. That was a pretty bad mistake.

I loved those guys and I don't think theyre around any more, but CoAN's forum was godawful.

Edited by Hymenbreach

Help me out here, who was that big nation that got anarchied by the newb during back collecting after ridiculing said newb in a thread. That was a pretty bad mistake.

I loved those guys and I don't think theyre around any more, but CoAN's forum was godawful.

realice9 did the anarchying, and then they wanted HIM to pay reps or some !@#$%^&* because of that.

the guy told him to attack him, basically dared him to.. and realice9 called his bluff.

Edited by astronaut jones

I'm also in a toss-up for throwing BamaBuc in there. Not only did he go inactive, but there was that time where he gave a self-proclaimed mercenary his own nation link as a target, and got sent into anarchy before he could back-collect.

All in all, I think history agrees that BamaBuc and a back-collection do not go together hahahaha

Yeah, I had a bad couple of weeks. :P I try not to back-collect more than 15 days now... It always ends up with me going "Oh !@#$, I'm 19 inactive tonight" and getting on from my ipod to emergency-collect. Needless to say I also learned my lesson about joking about paying someone to attack me. Although in my defense, about 20 other people did the same thing. But having just rerolled, only I was in Realice's range. I also regret the way I handled it, although in the long run it really helped me put things in perspective... I realized that I was flipping out over a bunch of pixels.

-Bama

I've had this avvy for a good 5 years at least. It isn't going away for a looooong time :P Also a good reminder of what CS can do to a kid <_<

Anyways, we have ugliest avvy, it seems to me we should have ugliest sig also?

Just a reminder everyone, the 'Most Embarrasing Player' has reached its nomination limit and therefore is closed from now. I'd also like to point out again that there are two new categories, 'Most Annoying/Disliked Player' and 'Worst Comeback, Alliance/Player'.

Most Embarassing Player: JacktheGreat

Category is closed now, but would you like me to put that player in 'Most Annoying/Disliked Player'? :P

I was actually expecting this a lot earlier in the thread.

Same. :)

New category...

You said best comeback is not a razzy category.

How about the worst comeback

For instance Jarheads.

Or any person who rerolled and then made the same mistakes again

Thanks for your suggestion category added. :)

Everything updated to here.