CyberNations Raspberry Awards

TheStig

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Embarrassing Player: I'm going to have to go with WickedJ. Possibly Bob Sanders.

Craziest IRC Channel: This is clearly #maddogs. But if I have to vote an alliance's channel, I vote #cnipa.

Worst Mistake: Josshill's grammar.

Edited by Sorum

Worst Mistake

Bama letting himself go 20 days inactive on a back-collect. In TOOL that's now called "Bama'ing" oneself.

Am I to understand you correctly that you guys have a history of doing this, even after Bama made the ultimate sacrifice in order to provide you with an example of what not to do? :blink: Now that's what I call ennui! :lol:

RyanGDI I think deserves some sort of nomination, but which category? That's a tough one.... -_-

Most unattractive forums

Umbrella's aren't necessarily the ugliest, but they are rather dull. Maybe it's just because that was the old Hyperion skin for so long.

Most embarassing player

Heinous One. You can't even finish the acronym NPO without him finding some way to defend the alliance. Even if it's not an insult he'll take offense to it.

Craziest IRC Channel

#dick

Worst Mistake

Nemesis claiming there's only one boat and then furthermore claiming they own it. (aka I can't think of anything for this category).

Ugliest Avatar

Nintenderek

Silverhawk for most embarrasing player.

TSO for worst mistake

I'm also in a toss-up for throwing BamaBuc in there. Not only did he go inactive, but there was that time where he gave a self-proclaimed mercenary his own nation link as a target, and got sent into anarchy before he could back-collect.

All in all, I think history agrees that BamaBuc and a back-collection do not go together hahahaha