TheStig

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Unattractive Forums

No nominee

Most Embarassing Player

Panfilo for being high Athens gov and running away the day before War of the Coalition/NoCB War

Craziest IRC channel

RIP #Dick

Worst Mistake

Rogue Trium authorizing first strikes on TPF when we only had 40 nukes :P

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=31437&hl=

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Am I to understand you correctly that you guys have a history of doing this, even after Bama made the ultimate sacrifice in order to provide you with an example of what not to do? :blink: Now that's what I call ennui! :lol:

Fortunately, no. But we at TOOL like to name actions after people, so we talk about "almost Bama-ing ourself" quite frequently. :ph34r:

Worst comeback?

That would have to be Mellonhead's re-roll #2. :P When he tried to re-join CCC after having left to attack NPO (and promptly getting ZIed), only to end up joining TFD in the end. That... did not end well.

Most annoying player?

It's too bad I can't name multiples because there are about ten I could name right now. :jihad: Since I already nominated DrDavid Banner for Most Embarrassing, MisleadRH shall get my vote for Most Annoying.

I'm going to go ahead and nominate Schattenmann for most annoying because you know someone is going to come along and do it eventually. I think he has a shot at winning too, though this category might end up in a very tight race.

Don't worry Schatt, I still :wub: you.

Edited by Mirreille

Most annoying/disliked player definitely goes to either DRDavidBanner or Pete McCavoy/Duke/Neichzee (sic)

<3 I prefer the first

Most unattractive forums

MHA

Most embarassing player

Uberspion

Craziest IRC Channel

#engelsroom (duh)

Worst Mistake

ODN's DOE

Most Annoying/Disliked Player

Joracy

Worst Player/Alliance Comeback

Moldavi? (NSO isnt as epic as i hoped, nor is he)

Ugliest Avatar

Trotsky's Revenge

I'm going to go ahead and nominate Schattenmann for most annoying because you know someone is going to come along and do it eventually. I think he has a shot at winning too, though this category might end up in a very tight race.

Don't worry Schatt, I still :wub: you.

How could I forget my good buddy Schatt. He should definitely be on there.

Most Embarrassing Player:

Count Da Silva

Craziest IRC Channel

That depends on me and MrWhite's mood.

Worst Mistake:

Every move the ODN has made this year. So, I'll go with ODN declaring on Vox Populi.

HeinousOne...Count Da Silva...or the entire TORN alliance...hmmm. Not sure which to choose, so I'll go with bigwoody.

Worst Mistake:

Every move the ODN has made this year. So, I'll go with ODN declaring on Vox Populi.

I would not have said every move was a mistake but yeah we have made some howlers this year ;)

Worst Mistake

ODN's DOE

hmmmm were you even around when ODN started out? or do you have good grounds for making that nomination?

Edited by Cataduanes

Category is closed now, but would you like me to put that player in 'Most Annoying/Disliked Player'? :P

No, JacktheGreats stupidity wasn't annoying and I believe he was too much of a nobody to be disliked by the majority.

I :wub: the guys who gave my channel #cnipa nominations. We'll lose since I don't think the majority of potential voters have ever visited it when it's active, but to be on the ballot is :awesome:

I would have to say I will nominate Yala Misr for Most Annoying player during the past year. Great guy, but horrible troll.

Thread updated.

and will we/ can we get links to the bad forums?

I'll try and add in the links I know. From now on, if people make a forum nomination can they please give the URL too? Thanks.

I need URLs for: RIA, Atlantic Empire, INT, and Grey Council forums.

Edited by TheStig

Most unattractive forums

RIA, definitely. Sorry RIA, but I have found myself lost on your forums way too much.

Most embarassing player

Corinian. His response to De Profundis, and then backing out after De Profundis really shattered his prestige. People on both sides of the fence were angered.

Craziest IRC Channel

#cnipa, without a doubt.

Worst Mistake

Moo saying "the OoO is strong as ever, won't break till hell freezes over, etc" and then not a week later canceling the invincible OoO. If he doesn't do that, I'll bet that Vox never reforms and none of the resistance mess in the last war happens. Red Team Senate would still be untouchable.

kobiashy

Worst Player/Alliance Comeback

HALO

Ugliest Avatar

Does Mogar still have Boxxy?

Edited by Cowboy Cornholio

Thread updated.

I'll try and add in the links I know. From now on, if people make a forum nomination can they please give the URL too? Thanks.

I need URLs for: RIA, Atlantic Empire, INT, and Grey Council forums.

sounds good... here's INT:

http://theinternational-cn.com/

EDIT: just fyi... i kinda like their forums but oh well

Edited by Jason Salovsky