Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear; but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate; and the universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the Light.

At present the NSO has an evident strong political capital, which can be ascribed only to Moldavi himself. The future - mainly the fruits of this NSO adventure - will tell us what good will come from this way of spending said capital (and how long it will last).

You're just about there, but missed something.

The thing to watch is:

1. Who is listed.

2. Who listed them.

3. What future action is actually taken.

I don't think that Moldavi is expending even 1 oz. of political capital at this stage. If anything, people are burning political capital working toward removing the "infamous" off PZI/ZI lists. Think about it.

If he actually applied he would be accepted. However, he would have to fight his own battles as far as his ZI status is concerned. To him, I would say good luck with all that, heh. He's done more than enough to deserve his sentence.

Would I be accepted, my dear friend?

Anything less than $60m would be an insult, I'm sure.

$60 mil is rather arbitrary. I like to use frames of references from previous payouts, so I would put Doitzel's worth at approx. $3.4 Billion.

Then again, I'd like to see him get out of the PZI/EZI so maybe we can round it down to a simple 60 mil?

$60 mil is rather arbitrary. I like to use frames of references from previous payouts, so I would put Doitzel's worth at approx. $3.4 Billion.

Then again, I'd like to see him get out of the PZI/EZI so maybe we can round it down to a simple 60 mil?

This is the problem with these reparations deals. I value the act of me spitting on someone's face well above $60,000,000. When I was given the offer and made such payment, though, they took it as a rejection of terms and so here I remain...

Did you know that the dark side has cookies and milk every Friday, they are evil cookies, but cookies none the less. If you want to see the dark side, NSO is the place.

The Ivan I know would never allow any type of cookies into his alliance.

If it was 60 million to let Doitzel off to do more exciting things, I'd offer to pay it personally.