Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

Forgive the derail here but many top tier GPA members left before they were crushed in that war..

As far as no ultimatum, you should consider checking the facts.

I will dig through the old board when I will have the time, though, before any ultimatum were put forth in public NPO passed GPA as far as I remember. I do know though also, that making a claim as one had about attack on GPA being made purely for the sake of knocking them out of number 1 spot is quite dubious if we know they did not had that spot in the time of attack.

Now, there is no going around this fact. One making the claim would be making revisionism in the recorded history. That is what I put forth here to correct.

You can now make speculation of various kinds, the fact remains war was not needed to remove GPA from number 1 spot and the war which came upon GPA can be hardly described as purely being driven by this "cause", if the "cause" was already achieved. It is really simple as that and painting it otherwise is at best hilarious.

And yes, if you wish we can take this to pm as to not clutter the thread any longer.

Edited by Branimir

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple way to see there's clearly a double standard, no need to reference back to GPA, just have some random alliance without the right connections announce that they'll accept folks on NPO's (or some other power alliance) ZI list. Would they get away with it simply by refusing to defend them, aid them and put them in .gov?

Goose has already stated this twice, but I'll post it again: CSN had an NPO PZI-list nation (ex-Vox) in our alliance for around two months before he finally got fed up of being ZI-ed and quit. Other than a few occasions where we sent him aid (and I ended up paying reps to NPO <_<), they didn't have any problem with it.

abso-!@#$@#$-lutely

Like worse things haven't happened eh? c'mon now.

What if NPO and NSO signed a treaty? Maybe something eternally binding, and never to be cancelled, a treaty that could withstand the freezing over of Hell itself?

I will dig through the old board when I will have the time, though, before any ultimatum were put forth in public NPO passed GPA as far as I remember. I do know though also, that making a claim as one had about attack on GPA being made purely for the sake of knocking them out of number 1 spot is quite dubious if we know they did not had that spot in the time of attack.

Now, there is no going around this fact. One making the claim would be making revisionism in the recorded history. That is what I put forth here to correct.

You can now make speculation of various kinds, the fact remains war was not needed to remove GPA from number 1 spot and the war which came upon GPA can be hardly described as purely being driven by this "cause", if the "cause" was already achieved. It is really simple as that and painting it otherwise is at best hilarious.

And yes, if you wish we can take this to pm as to not clutter the thread any longer.

Just playing devil's advocate, but maybe NPO wanted to ensure that GPA wasnt gonna take it back any time soon? :psy: thats what i'd do.

Anyways, congrats to Ivan. Should be fun.

Just playing devil's advocate, but maybe NPO wanted to ensure that GPA wasnt gonna take it back any time soon? :psy: thats what i'd do.

Maybe. We are evil so there is that,... :awesome:

Anyway, yes, I do agree that NSO will probably provide fun. It already has with providing us an interesting topic to discus.

Just for my own clarification, has Ivan or NSO given any official statement on Republic Of Roma?

It seems (though I am not sure whether he was just ghosting or not) he joined NSO and NPO ignored his membership and attacked him anyway. I won't state any public side in this (you all know by now) but it'd be good to know whether they plan on defending him, or whether he was a ghost, etcetera.

Power is the only rule of Cybernations and until he loses his he will be able to act unmolested.

This is perhaps the smartest thing I have yet to see come from this thread. It's true. The strong will dominate those around them. Until an entity that is stronger opposes or alters what the other is attempting to do. It's not a secret, it's been that way for centuries. It's basic human nature I would imagine.

Edited by Padme

Just for my own clarification, has Ivan or NSO given any official statement on Republic Of Roma?

It seems (though I am not sure whether he was just ghosting or not) he joined NSO and NPO ignored his membership and attacked him anyway. I won't state any public side in this (you all know by now) but it'd be good to know whether they plan on defending him, or whether he was a ghost, etcetera.

He is a Ghost. We have already discussed this through private channels(or so I am told).

He is a Ghost. We have already discussed this through private channels(or so I am told).

Ahh. This explains a lot to me. ^^ So if he was to apply would he actually be accepted? (policy on accepting ZI's and such)

Truth be told, even if he weren't a ghost it wouldn't change his predicament of being attacked.

He would get an advocate though, as far as I understand NSO.

Strong, weak, etcetera,..

Ahh. This explains a lot to me. ^^ So if he was to apply would he actually be accepted? (policy on accepting ZI's and such)

If he actually applied he would be accepted. However, he would have to fight his own battles as far as his ZI status is concerned. To him, I would say good luck with all that, heh. He's done more than enough to deserve his sentence.

If he actually applied he would be accepted. However, he would have to fight his own battles as far as his ZI status is concerned. To him, I would say good luck with all that, heh. He's done more than enough to deserve his sentence.

To continue this, I'd like to stress that anyone who abuses our open-door policy will not be looked well upon by the NSO, and they may find themselves having to deal with us as well as their original attackers.

Yes, but he would have to get himself, but he would get no aid. If you dig a hole, and cannot get yourself out, expect no help.

Truth be told, even if he weren't a ghost it wouldn't change his predicament of being attacked.

He would get an advocate though, as far as I understand NSO.

Strong, weak, etcetera,..

According to our policies, and from what I understand, he would have to advocate it himself.

You know , it's kind of ironic. We're discussing advocating of people getting terms for PZI/ZI and many expect us to fight for them. the crucial point here is that if you are unable of defending and fighting for your own case, what makes you think that you are worthy enough to stand beside us and fight. As our motto says, the Strong will survive. Not the timid, nor the meek and faint of heart. You're expected to look out for yourself.

Edited by Padme

You know , it's kind of ironic. We're discussing advocating of people getting terms for PZI/ZI and many expect us to fight for them. the crucial point here is that if you are unable of defending and fighting for your own case, what makes you think that you are worthy enough to stand beside us and fight. As our motto says, the Strong will survive. Not the timid, nor the meek and faint of heart. You're expected to look out for yourself.

Nicely said Padme, exactly what I have been saying.

Heh, this sounds vaguely familiar but can not put my finger on it :lol:

Anyway, yeah I see Ivan is full speed ahead in setting up the stages. This is going to be definitely great fun to watch.

Also not the steadfast.