• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a full moon tonight! :rolleyes:

And Mary, don't you want to play Trivia any more? :o

:D

I may even be quoted in those logs (I have not even taken the time to look) but they are probably soooooo last year, or the year before, or the year before that. But if y'all are concerned, I made the 4999.99 Infra jump a long while ago and I may have bragged about it in the logs. Forgive me.

Edited by Thomasjtx

It's like I go into World Affairs looking to order something to satisfy my drama hunger. I think to myself, "Maybe that I'm in the mood for a nice logburger," and so I look at the menu. "Oh, logs from GPA. Probably not the finest logburger ever but it just might do." So I click to order and what do you give me? An entire log-cow with a note taped to it which says "Some Assembly Required." I don't have the time in my life to search through this log-cow for the meaty drama nourishment I so desperately desire. I have a nation to run! You need to offer your customers something better. Maybe a wall of text for the truly drama hungry or a tl;dr for the nation ruler who's always on the go. Something that gives the gist of what you want to reveal, not the cow that just fertilized my floor.

Thanks. So did you when you made your dumb avatar.

My friend, your posts have the content equivalent of sugar-wafers.

However, sugar wafers are delightfully delicious, so I'll forgive you your absolute breach of protocol.

Verily, thank you for your hard hitting logs, full of interesting material.

TORN will now be rolling GPA on Tuesday, forthwith.

EDIT: And possibly TDO too, just because.

Edited by bigwoody

Verily, thank you for your hard hitting logs, full of interesting material.

TORN will now be rolling GPA on Tuesday, forthwith.

EDIT: And possibly TDO too, just because.

Tuesday, it seems I have a space spare on Tuesday (usually the commune is very busy on Tuesdays), please put me down as your guest for that little Party. :P

Edited by The Pansy

Omg, epic failure all over the OP.

Maybe you should change your character, and not the alliance you where in. Your lulz is epic fail, and shows the Cyberverse they should never trust you, because now we all see what happens if we trust you.

Please move on, and happy ZI.

It's like I go into World Affairs looking to order something to satisfy my drama hunger. I think to myself, "Maybe that I'm in the mood for a nice logburger," and so I look at the menu. "Oh, logs from GPA. Probably not the finest logburger ever but it just might do." So I click to order and what do you give me? An entire log-cow with a note taped to it which says "Some Assembly Required." I don't have the time in my life to search through this log-cow for the meaty drama nourishment I so desperately desire. I have a nation to run! You need to offer your customers something better. Maybe a wall of text for the truly drama hungry or a tl;dr for the nation ruler who's always on the go. Something that gives the gist of what you want to reveal, not the cow that just fertilized my floor.

That might actually be the hardest i have laughed at anything in this game.

Those logs are long. And boring. But thanks, its good to see every irc channel is pretty much the same. Full of rubbish.

[16:04] <@Durim[GPA]> Fail
[10:19] <+Durim[GPA]> lol

[10:19] <+Durim[GPA]> Fail

[19:32] <brashieel[GPA]> Ah well. I failz.

Only thing i found in the logs is that Durim says fail many times.

Realy next time go read them your self and quote the epic parts

I'm not going to read 13 MB of data.

I have come here to voice my opinion about these logs: I don't care.

Quoted because Gobb and I share an opinion on this. :awesome:

No offense to the GPA, but log dumping from the backchannels of a neutral alliance isn't likely to reveal much dirt. Also, take it from someone who has been log dumped several times, these public spectacles don't usually deliver.

Over 60 replies without even one on of them supporting the OP (or at least, not mocking him) is quite an accomplishment. Congratulations ThePortScanner, you now know for sure that posting that was a good idea.

Epic, epic fail. Seriously. The most fail post I have seen [ooc: from a non banned person at least]. Members' IRC channels have all sorts of speculation and 'planning' (blowing off steam) in them and are of zero value for log-dumping. For example Grämlins have talked about almost every war you could imagine (yes TOP, we're betraying you on Wednesday).

Also: :lol: you thought we would fight for you in the War on Peace? That's hilarious. We didn't support the war and argued against starting and continuing it, but really, read your treaty web.

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Aye

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Has anyone told you anything ?

01[15:49] <blizzardman1219> no

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:29] Druid|ToH: 01The offer I gave a while back

01[15:49] <blizzardman1219> i'm not that senior gov actually

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01Is still up

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01IAA, GATO, CSN, HALSA, GOD, FAN, Gremlins, and any other gents who will agree

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01Ready to roll

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> >.>

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> now you know

> 01[15:50] <blizzardman1219> i guess i'm just the most senior gov on at the current moment

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> Will you accept the help?

01[15:50] <blizzardman1219> dude... i don't know what power i hold... i'm really the wrong person to be talking too

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Apparently you were MOIA

01[15:52] <blizzardman1219> i'm assistant MOIA

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Butyou're another member of GPA

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> As manythat know and help

Memories...

But really, this is something that was leaked about a year ago...

Perhaps the worst thing about this logdump is that it's not exposing some grand nefarious scheme or some major war. Just the typical private channel speculation (what keeps the game interesting for an alliance like GPA's) Really, this was pointless the only thing I learned from this thread is "don't trust the OP".