Every Single Log I have from #gpabackoffice

ThePortScanner

There really is absolutely no point in this thread.

I feel honored for getting to post in it.

There's no use in your post either. So it's kind of a paradox isn't it? You don't like useless posts yet you post useless posts. Wrap your head around that one.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why not contain at least parts of the logs that are exciting, or in any way entertaining, so we have a reason to actually download them?

Well there's proof somewhere in there that GPA was going to receive help from gramlins during the war on peace. There's also tons of proof that gpa is not truly neutral, but everyone knows that anyway.

I tried to change GPA for both years I was in there. Then I left, then I came back and tried to change it some more. Didn't work. Now I'm posting logs for some lulz. Also: I had gov access for about 8 months total, there is no gov irc chan, this is where the meat is.

actually, considering you just posted absolutely everything. There is probably no meat in there whatsoever otherwise you would have given us a snippet of it. You posted the whole thing in the hopes that somebody would spend hours going through it to try and find something to get them pissed off at GPA for.

And if there is no gov irc channel, then anything incriminating would be in gov sections of the forums. Not even GPA would run their government in the middle of a member accessible channel.

I think you just wish something will happen to GPA, but the likelyhood is that if somebody does take the time to find something in there, and there does happen to be something, then it will get handled diplomatically and all you accomplished is the end of your nation.

Well there's proof somewhere in there that GPA was going to receive help from gramlins during the war on peace. There's also tons of proof that gpa is not truly neutral, but everyone knows that anyway.

finding these parts and showing them to the public on the forums instead of making us download them would be useful and help your cause.

actually, considering you just posted absolutely everything. There is probably no meat in there whatsoever otherwise you would have given us a snippet of it. You posted the whole thing in the hopes that somebody would spend hours going through it to try and find something to get them pissed off at GPA for.

And if there is no gov irc channel, then anything incriminating would be in gov sections of the forums. Not even GPA would run their government in the middle of a member accessible channel.

I think you just wish something will happen to GPA, but the likelyhood is that if somebody does take the time to find something in there, and there does happen to be something, then it will get handled diplomatically and all you accomplished is the end of your nation.

I deleted my nation a long time ago. Now all I have is a reroll POS nation. IDC what happens to it. And there's tons of meat, when I have time I'll post some snippets. Deal?

Wait a minute, I was just looking in here and their talking about how april was reading the \m/ threads? Seriously, Your gonna post this? Gramlins was green when these logs were taken, because they even argued about the gramlins senate seat.

Edited by Rotavele

As GPA President, I will make a statement about this.

ThePortScanner is a reroll of a former member, blizzardman1219. He left GPA in early Febuary, and unfortunately not feeling great about it. He had some views that weren't in sync with the ideas and feelings of the GPA, so he left. Recently he revealed to me information that led to an investigation of his IP address on the forums. He has as a result been found out, expelled, and banned from our forums, on both his accounts.

Thank you.

Though I did not write this post, it is obvious that it will only be full of trolls, and beseech the mods to lock this thread as soon as possible.

Log dumpings have to have a point.

Log dumpings have to have a good title.

Log dumpings have to have an accompanying explanation/story by the dumper.

What is the point of dumping all this information with little to no forethought or preparation? If there's anything incriminating in there, the delivery could've been so much better. I should start giving lessons.

One log is from SynIRC - they haven't been on SynIRC in ages. All the other logs date back to September, 2008.

I deleted my nation a long time ago. Now all I have is a reroll POS nation. IDC what happens to it. And there's tons of meat, when I have time I'll post some snippets. Deal?

go for it. i still won't care about whatever might have been said in a channel that basically anybody can get into after a couple of weeks in the alliance.

Though I did not write this post, it is obvious that it will only be full of trolls, and beseech the mods to lock this thread as soon as possible.

Mogar's not a troll... He's boxxy you see :D

That and one would imagine you should be relishing in the fact that the cyberverse has decided to condemn this man to a trolling instead of take his logs seriously.

As GPA President, I will make a statement about this.

ThePortScanner is a reroll of a former member, blizzardman1219. He left GPA in early Febuary, and unfortunately not feeling great about it. He had some views that weren't in sync with the ideas and feelings of the GPA, so he left. Recently he revealed to me information that led to an investigation of his IP address on the forums. He has as a result been found out, expelled, and banned from our forums, on both his accounts.

Thank you.

Yeah, Understandable.

Okay, really? "Hey guys, here's all my logs"? I mean, I sure hope you don't actually hope or expect anyone to actually read through all that. If there was any interesting and/or incriminating lines it would be really nice if you could just post that and bold the important points, because this is really a lot more than I or anyone else cares to read especially if most scandalous stuff we're going to see is something or another about Valid.

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Aye

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Has anyone told you anything ?

01[15:49] <blizzardman1219> no

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:29] Druid|ToH: 01The offer I gave a while back

01[15:49] <blizzardman1219> i'm not that senior gov actually

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01Is still up

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01IAA, GATO, CSN, HALSA, GOD, FAN, Gremlins, and any other gents who will agree

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01Ready to roll

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> >.>

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> now you know

> 01[15:50] <blizzardman1219> i guess i'm just the most senior gov on at the current moment

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> Will you accept the help?

01[15:50] <blizzardman1219> dude... i don't know what power i hold... i'm really the wrong person to be talking too

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Apparently you were MOIA

01[15:52] <blizzardman1219> i'm assistant MOIA

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Butyou're another member of GPA

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> As manythat know and help

* Mary the Fantabulous raises an eyebrow.

I remember that when I was in the GPA, several fellow members and I always joked about how pointless it was to spy on us because the only thing the spies would have to report would be that the GPA was still neutral and that we played trivia a lot. That seems to be the case here.

* Mary the Fantabulous raises an eyebrow.

I remember that when I was in the GPA, several fellow members and I always joked about how pointless it was to spy on us because the only thing the spies would have to report would be that the GPA was still neutral and that we played trivia a lot. That seems to be the case here.

Ha. Haha. Ha. Neutral. Lol.

There really is absolutely no point in this thread.

I feel honored for getting to post in it.

This is a thread perfect for Cupcakery, and all manners of gentlemanly goofiness; it is absolutely and utterly devoid of all that nasty, unpleasant "Content" which most threads burden themselves with.

to the op:

I applaud you on your Heroic Decision, Sir.

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Aye

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> Has anyone told you anything ?

01[15:49] <blizzardman1219> no

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:29] Druid|ToH: 01The offer I gave a while back

01[15:49] <blizzardman1219> i'm not that senior gov actually

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01Is still up

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01IAA, GATO, CSN, HALSA, GOD, FAN, Gremlins, and any other gents who will agree

[15:49] <Druid|ToH> 04[16:30] Druid|ToH: 01Ready to roll

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> >.>

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> Well

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> now you know

> 01[15:50] <blizzardman1219> i guess i'm just the most senior gov on at the current moment

[15:50] <Druid|ToH> Will you accept the help?

01[15:50] <blizzardman1219> dude... i don't know what power i hold... i'm really the wrong person to be talking too

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Apparently you were MOIA

01[15:52] <blizzardman1219> i'm assistant MOIA

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> Butyou're another member of GPA

[15:52] <Druid|ToH> As manythat know and help

worthless as hell. IAA is mentioned in there. I believe my alliance helped to kill that one off quite a long time ago. And FAN... man they haven't been able to help anybody for longer than i can remember.

If thats the best you got....

worthless as hell. IAA is mentioned in there. I believe my alliance helped to kill that one off quite a long time ago. And FAN... man they haven't been able to help anybody for longer than i can remember.

If thats the best you got....

try again, if you do post anything groundbreaking, I'll be sure to share it with the world.