Every Single Log I have from #gpabackoffice

ThePortScanner

Alright, I'll be completely honest, I am not too happy with the GPA. They're still corrupt and there's still quite a few asshats in there too. And valid is still there btw (for those who don't see it as freaking obvious). I was going to pick and choose the things that I could reveal to OWF, but I decided to do it a different way. The links below are downloads of log files that are recordings of every single thing I have from GPA's private channel. Have some fun, read them all.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u1znez1xzyy

http://www.mediafire.com/?l2qdkl2o1mv

http://www.mediafire.com/?9zzdlmnwtiv

Edited by ThePortScanner

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get some people. If you dont like how something works in your alliance, change it. If it can't be changed, leave your alliance.

There is likely nothing good out of your log dump, anyway, and i'm to lazy to read through everything to find a couple details that may be buried within.

Also logs from a private channel dont mean squat. anything of true interest would be in government channels. I know in our private channels there is everything from hypothetical CN wars to people that members would rogue on if they ever quit CN, and all of it amounts to BS since 90% of the time members dont know anything that isnt already public knowledge.

I doubt many people are going to read through what is potentially hours of logs from a back office channel...

I'm sure if someone does find anything they'll post it up here - but then again who would care enough to look?

Also, we've had a fair few of these threads of late <_<

i dont get some people. If you dont like how something works in your alliance, change it. If it can't be changed, leave your alliance.

There is likely nothing good out of your log dump, anyway, and i'm to lazy to read through everything to find a couple details that may be buried within.

Also logs from a private channel dont mean squat. anything of true interest would be in government channels. I know in our private channels there is everything from hypothetical CN wars to people that members would rogue on if they ever quit CN, and all of it amounts to BS since 90% of the time members dont know anything that isnt already public knowledge.

I tried to change GPA for both years I was in there. Then I left, then I came back and tried to change it some more. Didn't work. Now I'm posting logs for some lulz. Also: I had gov access for about 8 months total, there is no gov irc chan, this is where the meat is.

Wait - you want us to read raw logs?

If I wanted to do that, I could just read the 1.17 gigabytes of raw logs I have on my local hard drive. I'm sure I could find something pretty devastating in there if I worked long enough :)

OMG, you have to read these. The plans GPA has for Continuum are huge. I mean, I can't begin to explain how they are going to enact revenge, then take over the game. This is on such a scale of evil, you cannot even imagine.

Edit: o/

Edited by theArrowheadian

Give me the private logs to a major alliance and then I'll pay attention.

Catch me on a bad day. :P

(Note: This is a joke. I do not wish to get random people I have never heard of from Vox or anywhere else PMing me asking for logs from the NPO.)

Alright, I'll be completely honest, I am not too happy with the GPA. They're still corrupt and there's still quite a few asshats in there too. And valid is still there btw (for those who don't see it as freaking obvious). I was going to pick and choose the things that I could reveal to OWF, but I decided to do it a different way. The links below are downloads of log files that are recordings of every single thing I have from GPA's private channel. Have some fun, read them all.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u1znez1xzyy

http://www.mediafire.com/?l2qdkl2o1mv

http://www.mediafire.com/?9zzdlmnwtiv

This says more about your character than it does about the GPA.

I have no desire to read the private musings of an alliance, thank you.

I tried to change GPA for both years I was in there. Then I left, then I came back and tried to change it some more. Didn't work. Now I'm posting logs for some lulz. Also: I had gov access for about 8 months total, there is no gov irc chan, this is where the meat is.

bolded for emphasis and for lulz

Look. If the world actually cared about logs, we'd be more active in saving the rainforest.

Don't dump your !@#$ here, please.

Wow, Mr. Mundokiir likes to troll I see. Big boy with his club and fat hair legs likes to run around the topic and troll. Why don't you keep your useless comments to yourself?

What a waste of time, here I was thinking something exciting was happening. These logs are old, the information contained in them is well know and have been irrelevant for some time.

This says more about your character than it does about the GPA.

I have no desire to read the private musings of an alliance, thank you.

Ah yes my character is so bad. And you're soo self righteous. You think your cool because you can sit on your @$$ and play an internet game and judge the character of the people who play that game. WOW, are you messenger of god?

What a waste of time, here I was thinking something exciting was happening. These logs are old, the information contained in them is well know and have been irrelevant for some time.

The logs date up to today... Wow why don't you actually look at them before you comment?

The logs date up to today... Wow why don't you actually look at them before you comment?

why not contain at least parts of the logs that are exciting, or in any way entertaining, so we have a reason to actually download them?