Official IRON Announcement

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speculation: a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify.

First we had Electron Sponge telling tails that IRON was going to attack Jarheads. This could be seemingly verified by a screenshot. IRON isn't attacking Jarheads therefor it wasn't verified and was thus speculation.

Yes it shows intent. A screenshot is leaked from the NPO boards that shows Pacifica are arming up, it doesn't state who the target is. All you have is an intent from IRON to attack Jarheads and the fact that NPO are arming up. NPO are an ally of IRON, IRON have verified that it was an ally that has been wronged however we do not verify which.

You can put the two together and contemplate the conclusion. However your conclusion has not been verified by those that know the reality of the situation and is thus at this point still speculation. Do feel free to continue to speculate though it makes things more fun ;)

Ah, but earlier your claim was that they were embarrassing themselves. It is hard to be embarrassed when you reach reasonable conclusions based off of hard evidence. even if they are wrong, which they probably aren't, they certainly aren't embarrassing themselves if anything they are embarrassing you by showing your very poor OPsec.

I am sure jarheads deserve to be rolled but when you come in here and try and pull the lol vox card while they are discussing reasonable theories you are just making yourself look bad.

Guess it isnt speculation anymore.

Edited by KingSrqt

Ah, but earlier your claim was that they were embarrassing themselves. It is hard to be embarrassed when you reach reasonable conclusions based off of hard evidence. even if they are wrong, which they probably aren't, they certainly aren't embarrassing themselves if anything they are embarrassing you by showing your very poor OPsec.

I am sure jarheads deserve to be rolled but when you come in here and try and pull the lol vox card while they are discussing reasonable theories you are just making yourself look bad.

Guess it isnt speculation anymore.

Actually he was embarrassing himself by not knowing the meaning of speculation, which was what I was eluding too.

I will agree the OPsec situation in Continuum at the moment is embarrassing. Yeah I guess it's now verified ;)

Because we totally didn't predict this beat down already.

You guys got some leaked screenshots. My 90 year old grandmother whos never played CN and never uses the computer could have predicted this beatdown with that info.

EDIT: And my previous statement stands. Vox is nothing more than a gossip. I don't see any spoilers or any real info of use coming from them. In this case, what, 1 member of Jarheads is in peacemode. Good they took the prediction to heart and used it wisely to prepare.

Edited by delgursh

You guys got some leaked screenshots. My 90 year old grandmother whos never played CN and never uses the computer could have predicted this beatdown with that info.

EDIT: And my previous statement stands. Vox is nothing more than a gossip. I don't see any spoilers or any real info of use coming from them. In this case, what, 1 member of Jarheads is in peacemode. Good they took the prediction to heart and used it wisely to prepare.

Yes, we got screen shots from a private area of the biggest bloc in CN which very few people have access to. Ignore our posts completely. We don't just gossip, because a good 95 percent of the time, when we make a prediction, it happens.

I'm sure when NPO comes knocking on your door (and trust me, eventually they will, let it be in two weeks or two years) we'll warn you ahead of time as well, and I'm sure you'll ignore it as well and get the same treatment.

I don't think the war is based on a sense of danger, its based on principal. If you lie to IRON and plot against the NPO, youre going to be rolled. Its setting another example because obviously not everyone has learned yet.

Obviously it is. But considering their size I doubt anyone was ever really in any danger.

I agree. Thats why I think this whole war is lame. But I also (quite contrarily I must admit) reject the idea that one must wait for a threat to grow large enough to be dangerous before dealing with it.

It's a sad fact that fair play and the defense of one's alliance don't always go hand in hand. :(

Edited by Ragashingo

Vox are you defending the actions of Jarhead? Are you defending thier backstabs? Thier dishonoured and phail ways? Seriously? You claim to stand on moral high grounds, but you are so engulfed by your hate you cannot see the difference between right and wrong..oh wait, thats the reason why you in so = phail = situation xD.

I see only one group of idiots supporting another group of idiots. Keep up the hugs Vox :D

BTW, I'd also like apologize that we did not act in the 'ebil' ways that you've been preaching to the masses + IRON members saw Assimilator's latest edition before it was posted, GG :P.

Edited by shahenshah

We should just ignore Vox now, especially since they've just become gossips and nothing more.

When I'm less tired tomorrow, I'll show some s/s of all the leaders of Q freaking the $%&@ out over the fact that I have two spies among them.

Edit, I don't really care about this war atm, or the reasons, I'm not gonna argue about it pointlessly, nothing will get done.

Edited by Chickenzilla

Seems like this war is fair enough ... and I too find the leaking of a screenshot about this somewhat underwhelming. (Interesting that it is the lo-fi version. Why is that? ;)) I imagine it must simply be psychological warfare – 'Hey Continuum we still have our eyes in your closet' – because I predicted a rolling from reading the OP and I'm sure anyone else who thought about the situation would have done too.

I would say it is easier to spy on IRC than on forums without exposing yourself, as it is much harder to put tracers into IRC ... as long as you're not dumb enough to post queries, obviously.

Congratulations to IRON for not attacking someone that really deserved it o/

Boooo to IRON for not throwing BNT a bone )):

I'm make sure we invite you to the next cookout buddy. ;)

Stubborn fools will be stubborn and there is absolutely nothing we can do to change that.

"IM NOT LISTENIN TA VOX ANNEHMORE! THEYRE GOSSIP AND ALWAYS RONG!!!1!"

"Especially when they were right this time, huh?"

"NUUUUUU BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY SPIED TO GET THE CORRECT INFO WHICH ALMOST EVERYONE ON MY SIDE DENIED WAS TRUE."

"Whatevs. >.>"

Just face it, Vox was right. They weren't just presented with the screenshot, they got the screenshot. Their predictions (and Srqt's) were spot on and I don't see why people are still arguing about their credibility on this issue.