Official IRON Announcement

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just face it, Vox was right.

Who cares? Anyone can get a leaked screen-shot.

Show me something that I don't already know and might be mildly impressed with you getting.

Oh, yes, I'm back by the way everybody. Thanks for asking. *waves*

good luck with that :D

o yes you probaly wont belive me but we were never planning to attack anyone our leader angered his cousin and he wanted us gone i know this wont stop you from attacking but just saying we arent complete barbariens yet :mellow:

good luck with that :D

LOL good luck with what exactly?

o yes you probaly wont belive me but we were never planning to attack anyone our leader angered his cousin and he wanted us gone i know this wont stop you from attacking but just saying we arent complete barbariens yet :mellow:

Really? I think Nightmares youtube video explains his intentions quite well. good luck with that. ;)

we will see our plans will soon unfold ;)

lol, you have 200+ members and I personally have more technology than the entirety of Jarheads. Add Matt Miller and we've got more infra. However, I am impressed that you rallied that many nations to your cause.

lol, you have 200+ members and I personally have more technology than the entirety of Jarheads. Add Matt Miller and we've got more infra. However, I am impressed that you rallied that many nations to your cause.

im not sure if i should take this as an insult or complement but thanks :lol:

Interesting that Semper Fidelis says that the Jarheads as they were before this war had no intention of attacking NPO, yet here bigblue is with all this talk of getting stronger and what not. Why would he want to do that if they weren't recruiting to attack NPO, unless either:

a. there is a rift in Jarheads government

or

b. one of the two is lying.

The fact of the matter is you're all mocking Jarheads, yet when they were a 50-60 member alliance at the start of this many people claimed that they would not gain many members at all, and that it was steem from the way of JH.

They now sit at over 4.5 times what they started with, and as I mentioned earlier, just about every update they gain another large set of members. Now you're mocking them because are smaller nations? You're in IRON. IRON. I will say it one more time: IRON. You don't have enough smaller tier nations to cover all of the guys that they have at lower NS. 9/10 nations in your lower tier suck pretty badly at warfare. You have Jarheads that are getting mass messaged with guides from alliances they're warring against, and alliances better than those that they're warring against. When will you people learn that the status quo is not always the best thing. If you have 250 nations all at around the same NS, it's going to be easier to cover your buddies when they get hit. Besides this, I highly doubt they're done getting members. While I doubt they'll make it to 6000 as the logs claim, I'm pretty sure it's going to go up a lot more around update time, as it does so often.

They're growing more and more every day, and yet they're in a perpetual state of war with 5-6 alliances that are larger than them by far. Moreover- They're growing faster than any of the alliances attacking them. :)

This will probably be my last post before I reincarnate [OOC] Reroll to continue the fun [OOC] so while you may quote this, question this, or in any way reference this, you probably a reply.

Have fun though. :)

Interesting that Semper Fidelis says that the Jarheads as they were before this war had no intention of attacking NPO, yet here bigblue is with all this talk of getting stronger and what not. Why would he want to do that if they weren't recruiting to attack NPO, unless either:

a. there is a rift in Jarheads government

or

b. one of the two is lying.

There is no intention on making such a video, it was only a mere idea at the start of our alliance that we discarded as i have stated. The only reason it was made was because we were already being attacked and blamed for "logs" that were given by someone who isn't even in our alliance. If we're going to get rolled for them, then we my as well do what were getting blamed for. But as i stated, why if we were planning an attack would we not make this video earlier to start getting all these new nations and building them up. Because we weren't going to. But if we're going to get blamed for it and attacked without actually talking to me or nightmare about it and taking logs from someone who left our alliance and has a vendetta against us then why not make a video? We're getting told that we were going to make a video and plan a full out attack on the NPO, yet we hadn't which makes no sense if we were planning attack to wait.

Edited by Semper Fidelis

Sounds like you have your head screwed on right then, SF.

Except for this part:

If we're going to get rolled for them, then we my as well do what were getting blamed for.

NOT a smart idea. That will only hamper your chances at peace.

In my experience, NPO can be merciful. I would suggest getting in touch with NPO and going over this misunderstanding. Get an IRC channel. Talk. Work stuff out. Sometimes you have to be the one to pursue peace. Also, check your CN forum inbox.

Edited by Uralica

Even with this video we never stated in it that we're growing in order attack the NPO. I am obviously speaking on these topics to try to make peace, and sort out everything. We would be willing to make peace, and what I'm looking for to hopefully happen. But if peace is not going to be a option given to us, then we made this video to atleast have a slight chance to defend ourselves unlike if we only had our 50 nations and they all would easily be destroyed. Though this video was made, no where in it did it say join so we can attack the NPO, we are trying to get more nations to actually give us a chance to not be utterly destroyed if NPO, Iron, and others are not willing to talk a peace agreement over. As i stated, Nightmare and I were fully satisfied with where we were at before all of this happened, which was a smaller alliance of 50 or so that were doing tech deals with Iron and a protectorate. We were just hoping to slowly grow and establish our alliance as it was, and didn't want a have a country with a hundred or so nations we would get from the video and make sure they follow the rules, and because the "plan" was forgotten and discarded. Wanted to start small and get everything established with other good nations in our alliance who knew our rules and could help keep others following the rules if we started to grow more

The problem is, growing to attack the NPO is exactly what the initial screenshots that were posted said your alliance was going to do. You should never have posted that video. Because immediately, when your alliance started growing at an astonishing rate members-wise, everyone assumed that was your intent and there was no feedback from you before the mass growth started to suggest otherwise.

Thus, NPO called for backup. And got LOTS of it.

Edited by Uralica

The fact of the matter is you're all mocking Jarheads, yet when they were a 50-60 member alliance at the start of this many people claimed that they would not gain many members at all, and that it was steem from the way of JH.

They now sit at over 4.5 times what they started with, and as I mentioned earlier, just about every update they gain another large set of members. Now you're mocking them because are smaller nations? You're in IRON. IRON. I will say it one more time: IRON. You don't have enough smaller tier nations to cover all of the guys that they have at lower NS. 9/10 nations in your lower tier suck pretty badly at warfare. You have Jarheads that are getting mass messaged with guides from alliances they're warring against, and alliances better than those that they're warring against. When will you people learn that the status quo is not always the best thing. If you have 250 nations all at around the same NS, it's going to be easier to cover your buddies when they get hit. Besides this, I highly doubt they're done getting members. While I doubt they'll make it to 6000 as the logs claim, I'm pretty sure it's going to go up a lot more around update time, as it does so often.

They're growing more and more every day, and yet they're in a perpetual state of war with 5-6 alliances that are larger than them by far. Moreover- They're growing faster than any of the alliances attacking them. :)

This will probably be my last post before I reincarnate [OOC] Reroll to continue the fun [OOC] so while you may quote this, question this, or in any way reference this, you probably a reply.

Have fun though. :)

More proof that their plan was FAIL.

Had they kept a low profile, recruited from the other forum and built up...they might have had more success. The fact of the matter is that they were given a gift of amnesty and were too foolish to keep their intentions quiet or recruit in an not-so-obvious manner.