Official IRON Announcement

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite this deception IRON has chosen to honour our side of the arrangement; as per our treaty we informed Jarheads of this cancellation 72 hours prior to any public announcement. We will also be honouring the additional 7-day NAP grace period. At this time we are still in the midst of this grace period, which is due to expire on Wednesday the 4th of March. We have passed all information pertaining this matter to the relevant parties who are free to take action as they see fit.

That's interesting, considering that you informed your Continuum allies 96 hours ago that you are going to attack Jarheads.

jarheads-iron.jpg

http://tattler.assimilator.org/

Or is NPO attacking Jarheads so you can feign "honor" (lol) by not attacking them directly? After all, it's NPO's soldiers and tanks that have ramped up on the day IRON said that Jarheads would be attacked.

http://uevil.maybe.net/testing/newcharts/AT.html

http://uevil.maybe.net/testing/newcharts/AS.html

That's interesting, considering that you informed your Continuum allies 96 hours ago that you are going to attack Jarheads.

jarheads-iron.jpg

http://tattler.assimilator.org/

Or is NPO attacking Jarheads so you can feign "honor" (lol) by not attacking them directly? After all, it's NPO's soldiers and tanks that have ramped up on the day IRON said that Jarheads would be attacked.

http://uevil.maybe.net/testing/newcharts/AT.html

http://uevil.maybe.net/testing/newcharts/AS.html

So let me see you're posting a screenshot of them going to roll them and that is so shocking? I mean honestly, it still reflects fine upon IRON. That doesn't show Jarheads did not do anything wrong now does it?

IRON is going to roll Jarheads after they betrayed them, run for the tinfoil hats! Their protectorate betrayed them, it is what they would do if it was another alliance. Trying to spin this will still come out in IRON's favor. Jarheads was the one who did a wrong here not IRON. As for NPO's stats going up, speculation doesn't help. The only factual thing you have there is screenshots and even that is iffy the way you're trying to spin it.

It doesn't disprove the key issue here which is Jarheads betrayed IRON. Of course they're going to roll them and who gives a heck about it? Jarheads dug their own grave by making the choices they chose to. IRON can deal with it how they wish to. Most alliances when they are planning somethng like this are going to get rolled. It is not really surprising and it is a legit CB if I had seen one.

If you found something where Jarhead had NOT done something wrong then maybe this would actually hold weight. Otherwise I just see something of IRON defending themselves from someone who backstabbed them and speculation on stats of NPO when it could be a normal day of growth.

EDIT: Fail grammar is fail.

Edited by Salmia

If the point of the protectorate was to stir up trouble then they weren't "throwing it away."

Well then it's a good thing they haven't actually accomplished anything in the "stirring up trouble" department either.

A screenshot of the Continuum forum is not speculating good sir. Nice try.

Posting two different theories within 5 minutes of each other is clearly speculating, screenshot or no screenshot. Sometimes I wish you would save yourself the embarrassment.

Posting two different theories within 5 minutes of each other is clearly speculating, screenshot or no screenshot. Sometimes I wish you would save yourself the embarrassment.

Well since Shan mentioned the "intel being outdated" it is pretty reasonable to assume the alliance doing the attacking may have changed and considering the leaked screenshot from the NPO forums that has been floating around I think it is a damn reasonable theory don't you?

So let me see you're posting a screenshot of them going to roll them and that is so shocking? I mean honestly, it still reflects fine upon IRON. That doesn't show Jarheads did not do anything wrong now does it?

IRON is going to roll Jarheads after they betrayed them, run for the tinfoil hats! Their protectorate betrayed them, it is what they would do if it was another alliance. Trying to spin this will still come out in IRON's favor. Jarheads was the one who did a wrong here not IRON. As for NPO's stats going up, speculation doesn't help. The only factual thing you have there is screenshots and even that is iffy the way you're trying to spin it.

It doesn't disprove the key issue here which is Jarheads betrayed IRON. Of course they're going to roll them and who gives a heck about it? Jarheads dug their own grave by making the choices they chose to. IRON can deal with it how they wish to. Most alliances when they are planning somethng like this are going to get rolled. It is not really surprising and it is a legit CB if I had seen one.

If you found something where Jarhead had NOT done something wrong then maybe this would actually hold weight. Otherwise I just see something of IRON defending themselves from someone who backstabbed them and speculation on stats of NPO when it could be a normal day of growth.

EDIT: Fail grammar is fail.

Your edit should be "fail edit is fail."

I don't see any moral arguments in my or Sponge's reports--maybe you read another draft of what I wrote or maybe you're so used to just automatically thinking in opposition to us that you've stopped thinking.

For me, it's not about whether or not Jarheads broke their treaty. IF IRON's claim is true then clearly they breached IRON's trust. What is absolutely laughable is IRON's idiotic posturing "72 hours" in this public version opposed to a post promising war 96 hours age, claiming a 7-day non-aggression period in public and promising war this weekend in private. The too-good-to-be-true NPO coincedence.

Please, all future counter-arguments will stick to arguing things I actually said. Or risk a reply of "hurrrrrrrr"

Well since Shan mentioned the "intel being outdated" it is pretty reasonable to assume the alliance doing the attacking may have changed and considering the leaked screenshot from the NPO forums that has been floating around I think it is a damn reasonable theory don't you?

MCRABT and reason do not inhabit the same universe.

Since he referenced the outdated intel in his post whether the theory is reasonable or not is irrelevant to the post your quoting.

Edited by MCRABT

Clearly!

The future can only progress in one linear fashion--there is never any alternative to the future based on current developments or events. You have bested us!

96 hours ago IRON promised to attack Jarheads, so possible option 1 is that IRON is lying tonight and is going to attack Jarheads this weekend.

Or, since IRON fancies themselves honorable, possible option 2 is that another alliance will attack Jarheads while IRON sits in limbo.

(See what I mean SRQT)

Since he referenced the outdated intel in his post whether the theory is reasonable or not is irrelevant to the post your quoting.

It is relevant. the intel he referenced shows intent to attack jarheads, shan alluded to the fact that IRON would not be attacking, Schatt mentioned NPO attacking which can be backed up with the other leaked SS.