Official IRON Announcement

The fact of the matter is you're all mocking Jarheads, yet when they were a 50-60 member alliance at the start of this many people claimed that they would not gain many members at all, and that it was steem from the way of JH.

They now sit at over 4.5 times what they started with, and as I mentioned earlier, just about every update they gain another large set of members. Now you're mocking them because are smaller nations? You're in IRON. IRON. I will say it one more time: IRON. You don't have enough smaller tier nations to cover all of the guys that they have at lower NS. 9/10 nations in your lower tier suck pretty badly at warfare. You have Jarheads that are getting mass messaged with guides from alliances they're warring against, and alliances better than those that they're warring against. When will you people learn that the status quo is not always the best thing. If you have 250 nations all at around the same NS, it's going to be easier to cover your buddies when they get hit. Besides this, I highly doubt they're done getting members. While I doubt they'll make it to 6000 as the logs claim, I'm pretty sure it's going to go up a lot more around update time, as it does so often.

They're growing more and more every day, and yet they're in a perpetual state of war with 5-6 alliances that are larger than them by far. Moreover- They're growing faster than any of the alliances attacking them. :)

This will probably be my last post before I reincarnate [OOC] Reroll to continue the fun [OOC] so while you may quote this, question this, or in any way reference this, you probably a reply.

Have fun though. :)

Also, no problem there. Our allies and IRON can stay in a perpetual state of war with Jarheads and our lower NS nations can get real live war training from now on, forever. I for one welcome Jarheads growth in numbers of tiny nations.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact of the matter is you're all mocking Jarheads, yet when they were a 50-60 member alliance at the start of this many people claimed that they would not gain many members at all, and that it was steem from the way of JH.

They now sit at over 4.5 times what they started with, and as I mentioned earlier, just about every update they gain another large set of members. Now you're mocking them because are smaller nations? You're in IRON. IRON. I will say it one more time: IRON. You don't have enough smaller tier nations to cover all of the guys that they have at lower NS. 9/10 nations in your lower tier suck pretty badly at warfare. You have Jarheads that are getting mass messaged with guides from alliances they're warring against, and alliances better than those that they're warring against. When will you people learn that the status quo is not always the best thing. If you have 250 nations all at around the same NS, it's going to be easier to cover your buddies when they get hit. Besides this, I highly doubt they're done getting members. While I doubt they'll make it to 6000 as the logs claim, I'm pretty sure it's going to go up a lot more around update time, as it does so often.

They're growing more and more every day, and yet they're in a perpetual state of war with 5-6 alliances that are larger than them by far. Moreover- They're growing faster than any of the alliances attacking them. :)

This will probably be my last post before I reincarnate [OOC] Reroll to continue the fun [OOC] so while you may quote this, question this, or in any way reference this, you probably a reply.

Have fun though. :)

We can pay for young nations war bills forever, this is a priceless opportunity to train them, presented to us by sheer stupidity of Jarheads and paradoxically that much better recruitment drive from youtube and runescape fanbois. This war keeps getting better. They can bring 10,000 members if they want. It'll also help us clean IRON body of 'fat' and add in muscle, separate men from boys. I see a 'win' eitherway.

Good luck with the reroll :)

The respective track records speak volumes here, this isn't another valiant struggle of David and Goliath - this is merely another of the many episodes of Bambi meets Godzilla...

At least the Jarheads can take pride in all the new medals they'll be creating for IRON's young nations

Interesting that Semper Fidelis says that the Jarheads as they were before this war had no intention of attacking NPO, yet here bigblue is with all this talk of getting stronger and what not. Why would he want to do that if they weren't recruiting to attack NPO, unless either:

a. there is a rift in Jarheads government

or

b. one of the two is lying.

Or, and I'm just throwing a crazy idea out there, bigblue is talking from the perspective of someone who is already in a war seeing how he's already in a war. Or perhaps he's talking about his alliance growing stronger because that is what every alliance in existence aims to do.

Or, and I'm just throwing a crazy idea out there, bigblue is talking from the perspective of someone who is already in a war seeing how he's already in a war. Or perhaps he's talking about his alliance growing stronger because that is what every alliance in existence aims to do.

How about me overanalysing as always :P

Semper answered my questions in another thread anyway. ;)

Edited by Uralica