This Week in Pacifica

An applicant is someone who has not been accepted. Anyone past that is a member (including people who have not taken the exam yet, just being able to see the exam and guides means you are accepted and given a different mask). He was accepted. He was a member. He was kicked out for revealing himself to be a spy.

Again, there is a difference in saying he was an applicant in the process of becoming a member and saying he was a member of the NPO.

If you can not see the difference, then there is nothing here to discus more,...

If any FAN nation can get NPO members to send them aid, what does that say about your members? "

We want to do tech deals with non NPO red team members.

They are all welcomed to join our open tech market and do business.

It is beneficial to the red sphere as a entity.

Now, we arent really psychic, to be able to sniff out re rolls aimed to harm us, and the red nations aimed to make some profit. The space of abusing an Open market is always there.

It really doesn't say anything much about our members, as much as the desperation of our enemies to actually consider this little simple stunts as victories to be recognized.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny that the NPO rushes to argue a technicality in hopes that the rest of the OP will somehow get over looked.

out troll your opponent to get their threads closed, it's been a CN political tactic for years, why would it change now?

Man, I sure am glad you misrepresented what I said to you. I was unaware "I'll try to write something up, but I have a paper due this week and that takes precedence" is not answering. I'll get something written up later this week if I get some time.

Again, there is a difference in saying he was an applicant in the process of becoming a member and saying he was a member of the NPO.

If you can not see the difference, then there is nothing here to discus more,...

We want to do tech deals with non NPO red team members.

They are all welcomed to join our open tech market and do business.

It is beneficial to the red sphere as a entity.

Now, we arent really psychic, to be able to sniff out re rolls aimed to harm us, and the red nations aimed to make some profit. The space of abusing an Open market is always there.

It really doesn't say anything much about our members, as much as the desperation of our enemies to actually consider this little simple stunts as victories to be recognized.

You did think GATO was psychic, I guess that just means you expected more from GATO than you did NPO. ;)

Man, I sure am glad you misrepresented what I said to you. I was unaware "I'll try to write something up, but I have a paper due this week and that takes precedence" is not answering. I'll get something written up later this week if I get some time.

Uhhh, I asked you for comment before "Monday afternoon", you said that, then you didnt' get back to me--So, you issued no comment.

Just take pride in the fact that you're the only gov member that was cool in this report.

Edited by Schattenmann

Well, there's 10 minutes of my life that I won't get back.

I wish you'd stop peddling 6 month old material.

OOC: Every second spend on CN is time lost, don't be an idiot.

IC: Yet another fascinating read. I'd like to see the NPO refute some other arguments.

Regarding the IO situation, looks as if Dilber planned on dealing with Zha'dum behavior. You basically proved that abusive behavior is not approved by the higher-ups in NPO. Also, any moron can re-roll and 'infiltrate' an alliance...

The same moron can just as easily rob "the poor, depraved, unsupported, supressed" general membership of their hard-earned money. If you cared so much about these downtrodden souls the NPO has their deathgrip on, then why are you lying/tricking/stealing and worsening their cyber-lives?

edit:grammar

Edited by sir jesus

I did not bother to read that mess but let me guess, more tech dealing? Please please please do something else. This is 3 weeks straight of talks about how good or bad getting tech deals at NPO may or may not be. What does this do to bring them down, bore them to death? Between that Monkey guy, Blackstone and this we now have the least effective spy rings that have ever existed on Planet Bob. Remember when things would get posted and people would be like Holy !@#$ !!!!! Now we get this. Are the spys that bad now or is their just nothing of interest going on?

Well, we did find out SOMEHOW.

You mean over half a year after he was gone?

If you cared so much about these downtrodden souls the NPO has their deathgrip on, then why are you lying/tricking/stealing and worsening their cyber-lives?

Do you see us wearing a FAN mask?

Regarding the IO situation, looks as if Dilber planned on dealing with Zha'dum behavior. You basically proved that abusive behavior is not approved by the higher-ups in NPO.

I give credit to Dilber for saying something (though I am 99.99% sure that nothing was done about it besides a quick IO discussion about needing to keep the sheep happy), which is more than what happens generally. Also, if it's not approved by higher-ups then why is Zhadum doing it...he's an IO, you realize this?

Edited by West of Eden

Regarding the IO situation, looks as if Dilber planned on dealing with Zha'dum behavior. You basically proved that abusive behavior is not approved by the higher-ups in NPO. Also, any moron can re-roll and 'infiltrate' an alliance. The same moron can just as easily rob "the poor, depraved, unsupported, supressed" of their hard-earned money. If you cared so much about these downtrodden souls the NPO has their deathgrip on, then why are you lying/tricking/stealing and worsening their cyber-lives.

The fact that he still maintains that position is sickening, and besides, Dilber doesn't actually have all that much power over Z'ha, only Moo does.

As we've seen, Moo listens to the IOs. What does that mean?

Edited by MegaAros

Regarding the IO situation, looks as if Dilber planned on dealing with Zha'dum behavior. You basically proved that abusive behavior is not approved by the higher-ups in NPO. Also, any moron can re-roll and 'infiltrate' an alliance. The same moron can just as easily rob "the poor, depraved, unsupported, supressed" of their hard-earned money. If you cared so much about these downtrodden souls the NPO has their deathgrip on, then why are you lying/tricking/stealing and worsening their cyber-lives.

The "downtrodden souls" you speak of are guilty of enabling their abusers to do to them what they do.

I did not bother to read that mess but let me guess, more tech dealing? Please please please do something else. This is 3 weeks straight of talks about how good or bad getting tech deals at NPO may or may not be. What does this do to bring them down, bore them to death? Between that Monkey guy, Blackstone and this we now have the least effective spy rings that have ever existed on Planet Bob. Remember when things would get posted and people would be like Holy !@#$ !!!!! Now we get this. Are the spys that bad now or is their just nothing of interest going on?

Tech dealing was a very small part of it, but of course, the NPO has attempted to make it the center argument.

The fact that Boss Hogg outted himself before NPO got around to masking him does not mean that NPO managed to protect itself. Puhleeeeeaaaaasssssse, Billy.

He lied on his application, and might as well string him on for a few days to milk his comic humor. Also you act like 15 M is a lot of cash, some nations make that in a day.

Academy mask is a member mask. You can see NPO guides and everything. You can't see all the forums but once you get that mask you're a member unless you fail the exam. Stop claiming that all he had was a not NPO mask, that is an obvious lie.

Star, stop your bs, you were a past member and the way we have masked Cadets hasn't changed too much in the last two years. You are not a member of the order still you pass the exam. period.

Also to all the VoX out there, aren't there better things you all could be doing with your time, like actually building a stronger alliance and play fair verses trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.