This Week in Pacifica

I did not bother to read that mess but let me guess, more tech dealing? Please please please do something else. This is 3 weeks straight of talks about how good or bad getting tech deals at NPO may or may not be. What does this do to bring them down, bore them to death? Between that Monkey guy, Blackstone and this we now have the least effective spy rings that have ever existed on Planet Bob. Remember when things would get posted and people would be like Holy !@#$ !!!!! Now we get this. Are the spys that bad now or is their just nothing of interest going on?

I can teach you to read.

Next time leave your mouth closed at the point that you stop reading--the vast majority of this week's broadcast was not about tech.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He cares what those that he appoints for the purpose of assisting him have to say?

Assisting is definitely not what they are doing.

When I had to go to BD to find out if Vox was on ZI or not, there was a problem.

Edited by MegaAros

He lied on his application, and might as well string him on for a few days to milk his comic humor. Also you act like 15 M is a lot of cash, some nations make that in a day.

Star, stop your bs, you were a past member and the way we have masked Cadets hasn't changed too much in the last two years. You are not a member of the order still you pass the exam. period.

Also to all the VoX out there, aren't there better things you all could be doing with your time, like actually building a stronger alliance and play fair verses trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Its hard to make an alliance made of all perma ZI members isn't it? Wait, that's what Vox is. :P

I love you Zeta.

He lied on his application, and might as well string him on for a few days to milk his comic humor. Also you act like 15 M is a lot of cash, some nations make that in a day.

Say Zeta, if 15 million isn't much, can I have some?

Star, stop your bs, you were a past member and the way we have masked Cadets hasn't changed too much in the last two years. You are not a member of the order still you pass the exam. period.

Cadets have always been considered members, they certainly have different masks than "not NPO" and they are able to see NPO guides. I remember asking if I was a member when I was a cadet and the answer I was given is yes. This is a technicality, I suppose whichever IO told me yes thought they were members but some think otherwise. If you want to get off the topic, why don't you stop distracting with it? And I know I was a past member, how else do you think I know how this works, magic?

Edited by West of Eden

Academy mask is a member mask. You can see NPO guides and everything. You can't see all the forums but once you get that mask you're a member unless you fail the exam. Stop claiming that all he had was a not NPO mask, that is an obvious lie.

What part of "But he never actually got that mask" (Edited for spelling) do you not understand?

Even if he had gotten an academy mask, he would now have a demoted mask. Not a not-npo mask.

Edited by Geoffron X

Tech dealing was a very small part of it, but of course, the NPO has attempted to make it the center argument.

So the last 3 weeks have not been about tech dealing? Just what have they been about? Because people keep asking me why Vox keeps talking about NPO tech dealing. I tell them I don't know but, if they had something better to make NPO out to bad they would use it. Beggars can not be choosers I suppose.

Moridin and King Penchuk are loyal Francoists?

Moridin and King Penchuk who were both in Polar with me?

Moridin and King Penchuk I still consider OOC friends?

Moridin and King Penchuk who both have vehemently and consistently made fun of me for finding Francoism a topic of interest?

Are we talking about the same people? :unsure:

What part of "But he never actually got that mask" (Edited for spelling) do you not understand?

Even if he had gotten an academy mask, he would not have a demoted mask. Not a not-npo mask.

If he never got that mask then why are your members saying he failed the exam? You can't even try the exam without it:

He didn't pass the exam, as you can clearly see by his "Not NPO" mask.

Why don't you educate your members before you try to claim we are wrong.

Say Zeta, if 15 million isn't much, can I have some?

Cute, also, if you are going to reroll, do reroll, instead of just making a nation so you can post on these forums.

Cadets have always been considered members, they certainly have different masks than "not NPO" and they are able to see NPO guides. I remember asking if I was a member when I was a cadet and the answer I was given is yes. This is a technicality, I suppose whichever IO told me yes thought they were members but some think otherwise. If you want to get off the topic, why don't you stop distracting with it? And I know I was a past member, how else do you think I know how this works, magic?

No, Cadets are cadets. Always have been, always will. We protect our cadets like members but they do not have full access or rank until they pass the final exam. Also, I got a request for next week's TWiP, more Zeta :P

So the last 3 weeks have not been about tech dealing? Just what have they been about? Because people keep asking me why Vox keeps talking about NPO tech dealing. I tell them I don't know but, if they had something better to make NPO out to bad they would use it. Beggars can not be choosers I suppose.

If you read the OP, you'd know, now wouldn't you?

Interesting how the original threads and screenshots don't quite match up and are actually pieced together from different threads. Very clever I must say.

The person who took them could live in a different time zone, which would logically explain the different dates and times.

Just sayin'

I know how to read just fine and so does everyone else who wants to look at his thread. He was never approved as a member. That check list that was post is used for all applicants, approved and denied, while they are processing.

However, the checklist showed that he met the minimum requirements. Therefor reason #1 on the "denied" stamp is N/A.

The other 3 reasons point to him being a spy, anti-NPO, or "unbecoming" of a Pacifican. Well, since the dude came right out and admitted to being a spy, then it's not really NPO's screening program that got him, is it?

He came, did what he was there to do, and left. Whoever was supposed to mask him in the meantime was probably asleep, who knows. But in either case, that's not even the real issue. Treatment of members, on the other hand....

Moridin and King Penchuk are loyal Francoists?

Moridin and King Penchuk who were both in Polar with me?

Moridin and King Penchuk I still consider OOC friends?

Moridin and King Penchuk who both have vehemently and consistently made fun of me for finding Francoism a topic of interest?

Are we talking about the same people? :unsure:

My respect for the two of them has only increased :awesome:

I did not bother to read that mess but let me guess, more tech dealing? Please please please do something else. This is 3 weeks straight of talks about how good or bad getting tech deals at NPO may or may not be. What does this do to bring them down, bore them to death? Between that Monkey guy, Blackstone and this we now have the least effective spy rings that have ever existed on Planet Bob. Remember when things would get posted and people would be like Holy !@#$ !!!!! Now we get this. Are the spys that bad now or is their just nothing of interest going on?

I'd suggest you read the topic. It's about some people who are a lot like you.

Interesting how the original threads and screenshots don't quite match up and are actually pieced together from different threads. Very clever I must say.

LOL, what? Do NPO members usually have some power I'm unaware of to post at the same time and date all at once?

There are caps from 3 threads in the broadcast--they are all clearly labeled as separate threads.

There is a 4th thread in my reply to Bilrow, it's clearly different than the others.

Good try.

I find it amusing that you feel compelled to post your opinion on the OP even though you readily (proudly even) admit to not reading it. As for being bored of these publications, I have to ask you why you continue to read them when you apparently find them so unsatisfying? Nobody is forcing you.

Read them? I never quite understood why people post before they read the OP, its like a 5 year old that KNOWS they don't like broccoli before they even taste it.