• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me spell this out one more time:

The FAN screenshot are from one thread, "Thread A"

The first set of Zha shots are from a second thread, "Thread B"

The second set of Zha shots are from a third thread, "Thread C"

See, Thread A shots are all in one story. Thread B shots are all examples from one thread. Thread C shots are all examples from a second thread.

If you can't grasp that, then I fully expect you to say "Then how did posts from GATO's forum get on NPO's forum?" and then cross your arms like you've just discredited me.

I honestly didn't deny that, double check if you want.

All I stated was that timezone differences wouldn't cause posts to appear in different topics. Nothing more and nothing less.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd not attempt to say what you think 1) I'm going to say and 2) What you think I meant; because you obviously don't know me.

^Sounded rude when I re-read it, but I meant that assertively, not aggressively.

There's a reason I answered a "Just Sayin'" comment with another "Just Sayin'" comment; there was no further point behind it.

BTW: Nitpicking me after the claims of us nitpicking the OP? D:

Might makes right after all. Because your strong you must treat your members kindly. This conclusion is based on what?

You cannot prove that you would not be strong without treatign your members nicely and the evidence shows your alliances does not.

The treatment of members by the IOs is crap. If not, please provide screens showing otherwise.

Would a post on these forums from a member of pacifica suffice for you?

I am outraged the NPO Viceroy banned Ragashingo from GATO for making a thread about how TWiP is funny. I should of known it'd come to this. How many warned us when we were voting on the surrender terms that this would happen? What a mistake we made accepting those terms. Pacifica has no honor.

I honestly didn't deny that, double check if you want.

All I stated was that timezone differences wouldn't cause posts to appear in different topics. Nothing more and nothing less.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd not attempt to say what you think 1) I'm going to say and 2) What you think I meant; because you obviously don't know me.

^Sounded rude when I re-read it, but I meant that assertively, not aggressively.

There's a reason I answered a "Just Sayin'" comment with another "Just Sayin'" comment; there was no further point behind it.

BTW: Nitpicking me after the claims of us nitpicking the OP? D:

If you don't deny that all the shots are all grouped together from their respective threads, then what are you saying?

Ugh. You need to stop posting these until you actually have something worth reading. An aid scammer, a minor dispute about op abuse, and some irrelevant information about GATO are not news. Please Vox, give us something relevant. If your spy network was actually expansive and/or contained actually skilled people, then you could provide that news. Frankly, it should kill you inside whenever you post sorry rags like the OP, much more so than it pains Pacifica. This whole periodical is simply laughable.
Their problem is more likely that their spies keep on getting exposed and expelled from the Order; so much for expelling "loyal" members. :rolleyes:

Might makes right after all. Because your strong you must treat your members kindly. This conclusion is based on what?

You cannot prove that you would not be strong without treatign your members nicely and the evidence shows your alliances does not.

The treatment of members by the IOs is crap. If not, please provide screens showing otherwise.

Again, not quite.

My main point was on our longevity and our number of members as a proof that there must be a healthy relations between membership base and leaders because otherwise simply it is impossible to imagine alliance could do what we did. I throw in the "number 1" just to show off :P

You still go about presenting a carefully glued mosaic of few posts to try to generalize and paint the behavior of a group of people, which occupy our leadership positions, in a certain way.

I am here to say to you, as a 1000+ day member of NPO (its a large club) that your attempt at propaganda in this regard fails. I wouldn't be here if it were otherwise.

It is your prerogative to spew your propaganda the best you can, but simple matter of a fact is that no alliance can be as successful as ours if their leadership treat their membership like crap.

If you don't deny that all the shots are all grouped together from their respective threads, then what are you saying?

I'd hate to answer a quote with a quote, but you do realize that you're the one that seems to have stated I had a point outside of what I said, not me. :mellow:

Unless of course you're asserting that posting in a different timezone -would- cause posts to float to different topics, I'm unsure why you're nitpicking me. D:

Their problem is more likely that their spies keep on getting exposed and expelled from the Order; so much for expelling "loyal" members. :rolleyes:

If they can find this information without using having high ranking spies, as you claim, then the information higher up would clearly be far worse. I'll restate that for you. If this kind of information and abuse is out i nthe open, what lies behind closed doors is therefore far worse.

If he never got that mask then why are your members saying he failed the exam? You can't even try the exam without it:

Why don't you educate your members before you try to claim we are wrong.

Again, let me quote what you said.

The FAN infiltrator, "Boss Hogg", having passed membership exams

I was refuting that fact that you said he had passed the exam. Now then, you haven't been in Pacifica for two years and I am an Instructor, but please, go ahead and tell me how the application process and masks work.

*Edit for spelling.

Edited by Gandroff

Ugh. You need to stop posting these until you actually have something worth reading. An aid scammer, a minor dispute about op abuse, and some irrelevant information about GATO are not news. Please Vox, give us something relevant. If your spy network was actually expansive and/or contained actually skilled people, then you could provide that news. Frankly, it should kill you inside whenever you post sorry rags like the OP, much more so than it pains Pacifica. This whole periodical is simply laughable.

I find them interesting and relevant and the viewing figures and amount of replies would suggest that others do too. It's sad that you don't like them but I'm sure there are plenty of fascinating treaty announcements you could get stuck into instead of wasting your valuable time with this 'sorry rag'.

Hell, I've been known to say that Tom Litler's anti-commie remarks are, sometimes, kinda clever. To my knowledge, I don't think the Congress of The International is threatening to expel me or whatever. I'd like to think that there was more that went on than meets the eye with this issue with Ragashingo that caused him to be banned other than saying LolTWiP, but that's hard to know for sure, either way.

I'd hate to answer a quote with a quote, but you do realize that you're the one that seems to have stated I had a point outside of what I said, not me. :mellow:

Unless of course you're asserting that posting in a different timezone -would- cause posts to float to different topics, I'm unsure why you're nitpicking me. D:

Alright, then, in my zeal to smite meatpuppets I mistook your original remark to mean that you supported the theory that I had conjured up these quotes or arranged them in an order other than which they originally appeared. Which is not true.

If they can find this information without using having high ranking spies, as you claim, then the information higher up would clearly be far worse. I'll restate that for you. If this kind of information and abuse is out i nthe open, what lies behind closed doors is therefore far worse.

Obviously, the higher up you go, the more sensitive the information gets; is it not obvious? :P

Again, not quite.

My main point was on our longevity and our number of members as a proof that there must be a healthy relations between membership base and leaders because otherwise simply it is impossible to imagine alliance could do what we did. I throw in the "number 1" just to show off :P

You still go about presenting a carefully glued mosaic of few posts to try to generalize and paint the behavior of a group of people, which occupy our leadership positions, in a certain way.

I am here to say to you, as a 1000+ day member of NPO (its a large club) that your attempt at propaganda in this regard fails. I wouldn't be here if it were otherwise.

It is your prerogative to spew your propaganda the best you can, but simple matter of a fact is that no alliance can be as successful as ours if their leadership treat their membership like crap.

Actually, that's not quite true. How many people join your alliance each day and how many people leave your alliance each day? If just as many people are joining as there are leaving, then that makes your statement false, because what would be happening is that people are signing up to join, knowing your the number 1 sanctioned alliance in CN, find out that they are treated like crap and then leave. I'd be more then willing to be that's what is happening with a lot of your membership.

Plus, I bet a part of it are inactives, who just want some protection. If they don't check the forums, they aren't treated like crap and they stay in the alliance.

There are lots of reasons why your alliance can still be big while treating people like crap.

Hell, I've been known to say that Tom Litler's anti-commie remarks are, sometimes, kinda clever. To my knowledge, I don't think the Congress of The International is threatening to expel me or whatever. I'd like to think that there was more that went on than meets the eye with this issue with Ragashingo that caused him to be banned other than saying LolTWiP, but that's hard to know for sure, either way.

I've been meaning to get you banned for three months, but just can't seem to find the time ;)

Thank you for the protip Spymaster Jaxon.

Next week, I will post screen caps from the IO-and-above forums to so that our spies are outted within seconds.

How about from more than one alliance for a change? Surely Vox has more than two spies (one from NPO and one from MHA). Or maybe from some member areas at least? Also, I laughed at the idea of Vox having a spy at the IO level.

Frankly, this whole post only makes the Vox spy netwrok more pathetic. What will it be next week? The size of Dilber's missing pants? Moo's favorite places to eat hay?

Again, not quite.

I forgot that its only the members who dare to oppose their infallible leaders. I take neither side in this conflict. I am merely in agreement with what has been clearly evidenced to the public. You may claim that your right using circumstantial evidence, however all of the evidence which has been posted here, or publicly displayed shows otherwise.

I offer to you to provide screens of contrary evidence. Just provide a screen shot of a member disagreeing with an Io and then being treated like a human being. You won't because you can't. Everyone knows when you disagree with an Io they treat you like crap and ridicule you as is shown in the public record.

How about from more than one alliance for a change?

This publication is called "This week in Pacifica," and centers around events in Pacifica. If you wish for current events from our other spies, I do believe the Tattler by Electron Sponge would be a good source to visit.

Alright, then, in my zeal to smite meatpuppets I mistook your original remark to mean that you supported the theory that I had conjured up these quotes or arranged them in an order other than which they originally appeared. Which is not true.
Now now Schattenmann, please use proper sentence structure when correcting illiterate Pacificans. :P