Vox Populi Announcement

Doitzel

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me never to read 6 pages of a Vox thread again. Seriously, it was so pointless I wanted to sing a Will Smith song while putting a squirrel in a microwave.

Adding excitement to the game, kudos to you Vox.

Congratulations on your survival, or at least, hanging in there and fighting for what you believe in.

Some people need to realize though some beliefs differ from others, though hatred may exist, a congratulations is due when a congratulations is due. Once again, congratulations to your six month mark. Not many being desolated would remain together and stand together as one.

Hello Starfox, long time.

Well well well, there's a face I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back to the world. As you can see, I haven't changed at all.

If Fox or WoE take shots at me then you know they are real ;)

Hello, traitor. At least you aren't as bad as Cheyenne, eh?

Come back when you make a year, six months is so insignificant these days.

See you then.

RV is not Vox. RV has been anti establishment longer than anyone I can remember. (That is still around).

Ahem...

if it makes you happy i will sign a nap with you. :P

good luck guys

Time for Story:

when you guys dowed Valhalla;

We were the first alliance (NX) to make an offensive on Vox.

at 200K vox wasnt a big alliance for us since they were similar in size, but after two updates they became 10 times more stronger then us. 2.5 mill!

but it was fun exchanging fire with you guys. ;)

======

Other alliances may have a problem with you guys but i personally dont, since you have never hurt me and i dont intend to hurt you. :P

so best of luck to Voice of the People hope you get your peace.

NO U.

Another boring, irrelevant announcement, Doitzel. It's basically a case of "OMG? WUT? WE'RE STILL EXIST!? LETS CELEBRATE! Oh, and while we're at it, shove in some pointless sh*t on NAPs that everyone cares sooooo much about to disguise the fact that we really don't have anything to say." If you made less announcements, and they were more interesting, perhaps people would actually read them.

Voxians, all the same. Attention seeking, drama obsessed morons.

But.. but..but didnt you read the announcement? I suppose MCXA never would celebrate a milestone on the forums, would they?

Now we are back at the Chinese finger trap, are alliances, nations and forum personalities that work in a different way towards those ideals.

Will these alliances not be far more effective in the long run?

Perhaps, only time will tell, but my feeling based on CN history is that it won't. Too many high level players and leaders are driven by fear, either of losing their infra or the power they believe they hold despite so many actions showing them to be mere puppets. The lower levels are generally ignorant (as suits any despotic regieme in the real world), or apathetic.

There are several notable exceptions of powerful leaders acting to achieve change peacefully as you suggest, and more than a handful of sympathetic alliances, but overall they are still in a clear minority and often unable to convey their views clearly enough to really influence others.

I agree. Vox Populi have been in cahoots with the Communists from day one.
it's true they might as well call themselves marx populi tbqh

I highly doubt this. Most of the "Communists" in CN are nothing of the sort we want to be in "cahoots" with. Many of them are highly outspoken with their ODN friends against us. It's unfortunate really, that they are not fulfilling their natural role in this community.

I agree. Vox Populi have been in cahoots with the Communists from day one.

That explains their wars against us, and the Nordreich merging into us.

All the work...of leftists, to hide their true goals.

Of course, our goals are pretty communist. Equality for all, freedom, and such. So, call me a Communist if you wish.

Edited by Starfox101

It's unfortunate really, that they are not fulfilling their natural role in this community.

It is unfortunate that they still exist, I must agree.

However, how can I respect Vox Populi if they are more Communist than the self-proclaimed Marxists of the world? For the aforementioned reason I will move on to what is more pertinent to the announcement: I hope that this month will be your last.

Edit: what is this NoR?

Edited by Tom Litler

However, how can I respect Vox Populi if they are more Communist than the self-proclaimed Marxists of the world? For the aforementioned reason I will move on to what is more pertinent to the announcement: I hope that this month will be your last.

NoR were the biggest CN right wing alliance. You would of fitted in well ;)

Also Well done Vox worse then a $@roach :P

Starfox you commie :P

I highly doubt this. Most of the "Communists" in CN are nothing of the sort we want to be in "cahoots" with. Many of them are highly outspoken with their ODN friends against us. It's unfortunate really, that they are not fulfilling their natural role in this community.

You won't fool me. I know the communists are pulling your strings!

I fail to see how you get that conclusion...