Vox Populi Announcement

Doitzel

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been six months since Vox Populi re-formed at the outset of the BLEU Massacre and declared war on GGA and Valhalla in the same way they had on Hyperion

Hey Vox, what happened to no longer recognizing the GGA as an alliance but rather as a green colony of NPO?

Oh yes, that's a burn.

Hey Vox, what happened to no longer recognizing the GGA as an alliance but rather as a green colony of NPO?

Oh yes, that's a burn.

We are merely holding true to our history, at the time, we did indeed declare war on the alliance known as "GGA", regardless of policy changes since then. Also I would appreciate it if you would keep up to date on how we recognize the alliance in question, in particular the fact that they are the Imperial Green Village rather than a full colony. Thanks.

Oh yes, that's a burn.

. . . Do you understand the difference between past and present tenses?

The only burn there was perhaps the one when you sit. They make cooling wipes.

We are merely holding true to our history, at the time, we did indeed declare war on the alliance known as "GGA", regardless of policy changes since then. Also I would appreciate it if you would keep up to date on how we recognize the alliance in question, in particular the fact that they are the Imperial Green Village rather than a full colony. Thanks.

I'm sorry Thomas, but this seriously made me LoL :awesome:

Touché, however, maybe next time I should just let you all get ZI'd for the twentieth time. Less drama that way.

We would have been better off letting Purge merge and get rolled during the NADC war for all the headaches and whining Schatt and a few others have caused us.

You should be taking a stand against any forms of oppression, and imperialism. That's one aspect of it at least.

Yes that is one way of putting it, CN Commies have in the past done tried to do that or did you think Vox Pop was the first community to attempt to fight the powers that be? As for what they are doing at present i wlll let a Commie flying a Commie AA answer that ;)

It's to get attacked by KM of course! :jihad:

:lol: yeah no doubt i look forward to another surprise attack after KM has his arm twisted by Arcades .. also hi MegaAros B)

Edited by Cataduanes