Vox Populi Announcement

Doitzel

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be taking a stand against any forms of oppression, and imperialism. That's one aspect of it at least.

Don't tell them what they should do, friend.

We all know well enough that what should be done was never what Communism was about and today is no different.

Don't tell them what they should do, friend.

We all know well enough that what should be done was never what Communism was about and today is no different.

In the interests of hope, I would rather think more optimistically. They just might surprise me one day.

I do hope you are enjoying your newfound sense of superiority, Cheyenne. Weren't you the fellow that was just a week ago trashing the NPO? Now that's what I call accepting your mistakes and moving on. You have no right to talk down to any of Vox. End of discussion.

Logs?

I was perma-ZI long before Vox Populi, thanks. And I'm sure that underneath this new veneer trying to distance yourself from us you understand that some of us do not believe we are wrong.

Ah, what am I saying! We all deserved it -- Starfox for no reason at all, LadyDakota for asking to be let off of ZI, kingzog for winning an election. Yes, evil scum that we are, how dare we!

I have no illusions that you all have the same view of right and wrong as I have. However, I don't think OOC spying is something that should be done, I don't really agree with posting guides from other alliances, and to basically just sum up our differences, I joined Vox for the Polar conflict in particular, not to fight NPO in general. I don't hate them, I don't spite them, however, I disagree with the Cyberverse's handling of the OoO conflict, including NPO's. but like you people are so fond of saying, people (and, one would think, alliances) are not static, but dynamic.

I'm not going to oppose an alliance, or a bloc, or a web into perpetuity just because I don't agree with all of the decisions they've made in their past.

I tend to agree. I find your lack of political consistency to be quite amusing. How quickly you are to disrespect your former friends. It seems we were right to let you go. You cannot be trusted.

I don't really see how you would have stopped me from leaving, so you didn't actually "let" me go. Also, I find it amusing that you of all people speak of political consistancy. It seems your opinion of me is different in every thread.

I don't really see how you would have stopped me from leaving, so you didn't actually "let" me go. Also, I find it amusing that you of all people speak of political consistancy. It seems your opinion of me is different in every thread.

That is because your conduct varies greatly from thread to thread. In one thread you seem to take a stance against something and then in the next you're wholeheartedly supporting it. It makes it very difficult for me to figure out your direction when you have flip flopped so many times. How many alliances is it you've been in now? I count three for me. The original Nordreich, Ragnarok and now Vox. I distinctly remember you forming at least a few in the 3 years CN has been around.

That is because your conduct varies greatly from thread to thread. In one thread you seem to take a stance against something and then in the next you're wholeheartedly supporting it. It makes it very difficult for me to figure out your direction when you have flip flopped so many times. How many alliances is it you've been in now? I count three for me. The original Nordreich, Ragnarok and now Vox. I distinctly remember you forming at least a few in the 3 years CN has been around.

Thank you for being so clever and pointing out that I've been in a fair amount of alliances during my time in CN. However, I believe it has already been established that I have not, in fact, dedicated the majority of my time to any one alliance, but rather have been in quite a few since I began playing.

What you don't understand, Northrend, is that I can support NPO and their allies in one thread, and then criticize them in another, because I don't judge actions based on who commits them, I judge actions by their own merit, and then judge people by their actions.

Thank you for being so clever and pointing out that I've been in a fair amount of alliances during my time in CN. However, I believe it has already been established that I have not, in fact, dedicated the majority of my time to any one alliance, but rather have been in quite a few since I began playing.

What you don't understand, Northrend, is that I can support NPO and their allies in one thread, and then criticize them in another, because I don't judge actions based on who commits them, I judge actions by their own merit, and then judge people by their actions.

I judge people by their actions as well. There's really no difference in the manner in which we judge folks. I call it how I see it, and I'm a realist. From what I have gathered about your posts you seem to not care about or develop attachments to the alliances you stay in. I would be very surprised if your new alliance lasts longer than 6 months. Even that is a high estimate.

I judge people by their actions as well. There's really no difference in the manner in which we judge folks. I call it how I see it, and I'm a realist. From what I have gathered about your posts you seem to not care about or develop attachments to the alliances you stay in. I would be very surprised if your new alliance lasts longer than 6 months. Even that is a high estimate.

I do care about/develop attachments, but not with every alliance I've been a member of. I think of myself as more of a bad alliance selector than as a "hopper", although both could be used to describe me, I suppose.

Also, good job on changing the subject. Enough about me, what about the subject at hand?

I'm afraid CN doesn't impact my sleep.

Once again, sir, I ask you. Would you please return to the subject at hand, or are we done here?

I had thought we were done. I hadn't expected you to post further. I agree. Let us allow this topic to be re railed so to speak.

FAN and Goons are still here too.

Fortunately they don't have to remind us of it every other day in order to retain some delusion of importance :)

GOONS disbanded in June.

And FAN made an equal number of threads when their crusade was still young.

Edited by Shodemofi

GOONS disbanded in June.

And FAN made an equal number of threads when their crusade was still young.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=27879 As long as nations fly that AA, Goons are still here imo. It's kind of a moot point however.

As for FAN, they didn't make anywhere near as many threads as Vox and what threads they did make were a good read.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=27879 As long as nations fly that AA, Goons are still here imo. It's kind of a moot point however.

As for FAN, they didn't make anywhere near as many threads as Vox and what threads they did make were a good read.

Nope, if an alliance disbands it doesn't matter if members still wear the AA, if I changed my AA to NAAC it wouldn't mean they suddenly resurrected.

I don't remember FAN's threads very well, but I'm sure Vox's are at least on par with them. Well actually, Vox is successfully spying, which does make their threads more interesting, right or wrong, so I'd have to give Vox the one up.

FAN and Goons are still here too.

Fortunately they don't have to remind us of it every other day in order to retain some delusion of importance :)

You know that you posting makes us feel important right? Then just stop posting if you want to stop us.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=295212

Well then, Atlantis lives.

Edited by Chickenzilla