Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhmm.... Congradulations to Umbrella for their forum pip... Thats all I have to say on that issue >.> <.<

P.S. This post is also to let everyone know Umbrella's forum pip is now in and Polaris's was removed.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1338219437' post='2973594']
xfd at people sitting waiting for an animation. I swear we should have used the 90 minute delay version.
[/quote]
I'm telling you I would stare at it for hours waiting. Also, I'm probably crazy, but I swear it looks like your current one is turning really slowly...

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1338236792' post='2973672']
guys i love it
[/quote]

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1338241970' post='2973691']
Pretty sexy if I do say so myself.
[/quote]

You've gotta be kidding me. I love Umbrella and its membership, but I honestly think its ugly as ****.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1338259510' post='2973889']
I don't think anything could be worse than the Sparta one you're wearing, to be fair.
[/quote]

Um, I'm only wearing it because the Polar pip was taken out. It's not the most aesthetically appealing, but I wouldn't say it's the worst either especially since it's still in the traditional pip form rather than just a tilted Umbrella, unless it's just an off hand jab at the alliance or at me, then whatever.

edit: there now we have the same one

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1335604293' post='2960367']
Not even sure if they know about these forums...

Seriously...at least GPA posts. Not sure what good WTF has contributed to Bob's well-being.
[/quote]

We know we don't care.

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1338232389' post='2973651']
I'm telling you I would stare at it for hours waiting. Also, I'm probably crazy, but I swear it looks like your current one is turning really slowly...
[/quote]

Oh my god, your right.

The Umbrella pip does have an animation. Ramen Mew Mew walks from right to left and then the umbrella does a barrel roll.

See it for yourself by saving [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/gallery/album_15/gallery_30970_15_56992.gif"]this[/url] and playing it in another program. I used Apple Preview.

*you can view and download the pips from the boards and right clicking or control clicking on them.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1338281561' post='2974006']
Seems like a waste of a pip. But if that's what Umbrella wants...

Congratulations.
[/quote]

You just need to look at it with persistence and want something to happen. True Story.

Edited by Lusitan