Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

[quote name='Banksy' date='13 July 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1279055077' post='2369642']
I don't like how the new one cuts off at all. You needed to remove the laurels from the coat of arms.
[/quote]

I agree with Banksy here, although I do like the Legion pip. I think you should have stayed with the old eagle, and also trimmed the laurels to either fit on the pip or not go at all, but to be honest, it doesn't look terrible. It's very fancy and sophisticated, like TOP's or FARK's (lol).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SiCkO' date='13 July 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1279047369' post='2369469']
old image 1000x > new pip

for sure
[/quote]
This is ironic considering that once upon a time you said that we should create a new pip if we ever regained sanction. :P;)

Also, as for my thoughts on the subject. It was a very hard decision between our old school pip and the current one that is on the OWF as both are sexy imo. Its not perfect as part of the laurels do cut off on the Imperator's coat of arms but as Banedon pointed out, if we downsized it the detail would've been lost.

Also, I feel :wub: when our allies decide to sport our pip. Thanks for the support!

[quote name='Darth Elecian' date='13 July 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1279069042' post='2369932']
This is ironic considering that once upon a time you said that we should create a new pip if we ever regained sanction. :P;)

[/quote]

yes, but i assumed that the new pip would be better!

[quote name='Imperial' date='14 July 2010 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1279079386' post='2370244']
Its definitely a love or hate thing with the rank image. Had a lot of the same conversations about it. I'm just glad that we didn't sport the eagle on the flag, that thing is already everywhere.
[/quote]
The one in your avatar was better. :ph34r:

[quote name='Davian Thule' date='13 July 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1279080422' post='2370287']
The one in your avatar was better. :ph34r:
[/quote]

I think it looks better than a sideways wrecked shock absorber.

[quote name='Shoofly' date='14 July 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1279103140' post='2370736']
I think it looks better than a sideways wrecked shock absorber.
[/quote]At least TOP's isn't once again based on a played out pill design just stretched out. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1281669261' post='2413771']
Wait wait what? So when MHA cancels a treaty, they can switch their images around, but when MK gets sanctioned, we can't get a flag? I hope this isn't true.
[/quote]

This makes no sense, pips and flags are allowed to be updated, MK didn't get a flag because their flag was already there. Similar to how when a sanctioned alliance becomes sanctioned again they don't get a second flag.