FTW Juices Some Lemons

Velocity

3 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

I don't think we need them with your turn out lmao

We hit about 30% of DS, every nation between 250k and 18k in war mode you had.
We couldn't stop those nations already in PM and even if they hit now, we can come out of PM in time to stagger.
(Wars last 7 days, PM lasts 5 days.)
In just 4 days we can bring nations out of PM to stagger nations you bring out of PM.

You're done DoomSquad it ain't no lie baby bye bye bye bye bye!

Edited by Canik

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MasterChief said:

FTW just attacked Doom Squad or whatever they are called..... Where are their allies? Is the question. 

Mmmm yeah check out that cannon fodder aimlessly stood in the middle of the road inside a peace mode bubble.

tenor.gif

btw protip; if you're gonna try and spin a narrative to regain control over it don't just parrot the one that resulted in your coalition turning your alliance into a canary to be sent into a mineshaft.

Thanks for jumping into peace mode en masse though, you can wait there for counters and that's a perfectly sound strategy- unless the counters don't come when you expect and the negative impact of peace mode starts crippling your economies.....

16 minutes ago, Canik said:

We hit about 30% of DS, every nation between 250k and 18k in war mode you had.
We couldn't stop those nations already in PM and even if they hit now, we can come out of PM in time to stagger.
(Wars last 7 days, PM lasts 5 days.)
In just 4 days we can bring nations out of PM to stagger nations you bring out of PM.

You're done DoomSquad it's ain't no lie baby bye bye bye bye bye!

Oh boy am I looking forward to your whining and preening at the negotiation table again :psyduck:

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

27 minutes ago, Canik said:

You're done DoomSquad it's ain't no lie baby bye bye bye bye bye!

Just a bit too much over the top.  Let me guess, you’re upset that Doom Squad got into RFI.  No doubt seeing RFI end up doing nothing and deciding to disband would have been a lot more satisfying.  

Edited by White Chocolate

13 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

Shouldn't you be consorting with the rest of the plebs?  

I'm not important enough to be invited to consort anymore hahaha

IMG_3909.png?ex=6700b682&is=66ff6502&hm=

dp-lemonaids.jpg?ex=67008667&is=66ff34e7

You only need three ingredients to make this classic homemade Lemonade Recipe.
It’s so simple and refreshing–perfect for a summer day!

Ingredient 1: Lemons.
Ingredient 2: Water.
Ingredient 3: Sugar. LOTS of Sugar because these Lemons are sour as fuuuuu!@#$

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

what is this lemon sthick exactly? can you at least provide some context on why this is funny/entertaining thematically in the context of the war.

Velocity and I were taking on discord while I was walking around the mall waiting for friends. He ordered me to keep taking and not let the convo die until said friends arrived, so I took a pic of an Israeli store (maybe it's global?) called Happy Lemons because it looked unique. They sell dragon dolls and weird cups, and random themed stuff. No lemons for some reason.

Anyway, he loved the store logo, the name, the existence of it all. From there everything started with him mentioning it in every bit of convo with me or others.

It's just something that resonated with him and with which he has since infected his alliance and other allies, and now here on the boards through Canik.

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Mmmm yeah check out that cannon fodder aimlessly stood in the middle of the road inside a peace mode bubble.

tenor.gif

btw protip; if you're gonna try and spin a narrative to regain control over it don't just parrot the one that resulted in your coalition turning your alliance into a canary to be sent into a mineshaft.

Thanks for jumping into peace mode en masse though, you can wait there for counters and that's a perfectly sound strategy- unless the counters don't come when you expect and the negative impact of peace mode starts crippling your economies.....

Oh boy am I looking forward to your whining and preening at the negotiation table again :psyduck:

That's what a warchest is for, not sure you're aware of what that is or not. 

6 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

NO.  GOD NO.  NO. NO!!!!

In the year of our lord 2024, I can't believe a strategy is going to be "lets not counter them so they stay in PM until their economy hurts".  This does not escalate things, this is terrible.

Can't we just have nice things?  We used to all dogpile in to these wars because everyone was chomping at the bit. The !@#$-talking would be glorious,  related to damage ratios or how many cruise missiles an alliance had, or a very specific point in time screenshot to mock their use of PM (this one still happens, thank bob for miracles), the good old days.  Not !@#$-talking about how we're gonna blueball you so hard you're economy suffers.

I hoped once the first round of escalations got done that things would just unfold like a beautiful mushroom cloud, but this gives me no hope whatsoever.

For shame JA, for shame.

48 minutes ago, berbers said:

NO.  GOD NO.  NO. NO!!!!

In the year of our lord 2024, I can't believe a strategy is going to be "lets not counter them so they stay in PM until their economy hurts".  This does not escalate things, this is terrible.

Can't we just have nice things?  We used to all dogpile in to these wars because everyone was chomping at the bit. The !@#$-talking would be glorious,  related to damage ratios or how many cruise missiles an alliance had, or a very specific point in time screenshot to mock their use of PM (this one still happens, thank bob for miracles), the good old days.  Not !@#$-talking about how we're gonna blueball you so hard you're economy suffers.

I hoped once the first round of escalations got done that things would just unfold like a beautiful mushroom cloud, but this gives me no hope whatsoever.

For shame JA, for shame.

Cowards, the lot of them. The JA I knew in the past would be horrified to see himself even suggesting something like this. I guess GATO changed JA, rather than JA changing GATO.

2 hours ago, berbers said:

NO.  GOD NO.  NO. NO!!!!

For shame JA, for shame.

I, as someone currently without war and so casualties, have to agree with Berbers. I don't much care whether I'm on the winning or losing side, I just want to be a PITA for someone for a few weeks.