GATO, MONGOLS, NG, PGS, and UCR Conflict Peace Agreement

SeaBeeGipson

15 minutes ago, Britishdude said:

Behold, GATO's close support for UCR:

Screenshot_2023-09-13_at_1.03.02_PM.png?

Well we have been trying to negotiate this here peace agreement with Non Grata and Mongols who were engaged with UCR. Typically speaking if you're entering into a peace negotiation in good faith, it's usually considered bad form to drop aid or continue to declare additional wars on the opponent. We wanted all parties involved to see we were committed to the pursuit of peace.

17 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Please for the love of all that is holy, aid the commies. They are broke. They need financial help more than anything else. Fill every slot so they can pay bills. They need it badly. 

Glad to hear you're okay with this! 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Well we have been trying to negotiate this here peace agreement with Non Grata and Mongols who were engaged with UCR. Typically speaking if you're entering into a peace negotiation in good faith, it's usually considered bad form to drop aid or continue to declare additional wars on the opponent. We wanted all parties involved to see we were committed to the pursuit of peace.

Glad to hear you're okay with this! 

So what happened for the rest of the 4 or so months they were at war with the Wolves?

1 minute ago, kerschbs said:

So what happened for the rest of the 4 or so months they were at war with the Wolves?

'Were'? I think you mean 'have been' as that front remains open. As to your question though; aid was provided when requested, it's really as simple as that. You were too busy getting your pants in a knot over every failed attempt to escalate things via proxies and your eventual direct declaration. 

It's good to see that you've recognised this erroneous course of action though and we have now come to a reasonable conclusion of your involvement against our allies :) 

56 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

As to your question though; aid was provided when requested, it's really as simple as that.

So, your allies have to ask you for each individual slot of aid. You can't just....fill their slots and continue to do so. They have to ask over and over. 

Okay, cool 

35 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

So, your allies have to ask you for each individual slot of aid. You can't just....fill their slots and continue to do so. They have to ask over and over. 

Okay, cool 

Communicating and co-ordinating econ with your allies and alliance mates is a wild concept for you I know but hey; you do your thing and we'll do ours 👍

Anyway, here's Wonderwall...

7 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Communicating and co-ordinating econ with your allies and alliance mates is a wild concept for you I know but hey; you do your thing and we'll do nothing 

Aid Slots Votes War Mode Peace Mode Anarchy
25 / 275
(9.09%)

👍

Fixed it.

22 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Communicating and co-ordinating econ with your allies and alliance mates is a wild concept for you I know but hey; you do your thing and we'll do ours 👍

You seem grumpy do you need an aid package? All you have to do is just ask 🤣

1 minute ago, firingline said:

...how would that be a trap?

Everybody's been aiding their side of this since the beginning.

Aiding Mongols whom TW (your AA) are not allied to while sigs are being gathered for this treaty? Yeah, that's not bait for an obvious escalatory trap is it? 🙄

Now it's your turn; do tell me about this other trap for which you've posted that meme at least once already. Our allies get attacked so it's some kind of demented 4D Chess move by Oculus to bait......someone into a losing war, or something?

If you're going to try and spin a narrative at least make it slightly plausible. The only part that makes sense there is the confusion that NG would hit UCR in the first place, legit didn't expect that.

Peace Works!

But seriously, we don't anymore have the Mongols we used to. Peace?!?!

(But seriously seriously, congratulations everyone involved for they all evidently had a bit of fun and, more importantly, they have been able to enjoy it together.)

55 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Aiding Mongols whom TW (your AA) are not allied to while sigs are being gathered for this treaty? Yeah, that's not bait for an obvious escalatory trap is it? 🙄

You do realize I had no info about any peace agreement, right? Like, I found out about it at 10:25 a.m. and it was posted at 11:16 a.m. lmao. Who cares if we're allied - we're literally fighting the same alliance; why wouldn't I aid them?

Everybody's been aiding everybody. Hell, I've even been aiding alliances that would have ended up opposite to me had this expanded.

Now it's your turn; do tell me about this other trap for which you've posted that meme at least once already. Our allies get attacked so it's some kind of demented 4D Chess move by Oculus to bait......someone into a losing war, or something?

If you don't know what the trap was, you have no business discussing the broader politics of this war on the OWF.

If you're going to try and spin a narrative at least make it slightly plausible. The only part that makes sense there is the confusion that NG would hit UCR in the first place, legit didn't expect that.

I'm surprised that move caught you so off-guard. It should have been one of the more predicable outcomes.

Edited by firingline