The Herogasm to end all Herogasms!

Smitty256

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we just describe the war to an AI and ask it to name it?

Edit: The first reasonable war the AI gave me has some grim promises... "It was the War to End All Wars, or so it was called by the media. The first world war that led to the second and then even more wars. They were all fought over resources in some way or form."

Edit 2: Oh my... "The Doombirds were wiped out by the crystal dragons and the Doom wolves were burned alive by the crystal mages."

Edit 3 (I promise the last one): "It was the Great War or the Great Battle depending on who you asked. The Hegemony had won it but then again so had the Herogasm because they were all one giant family and fighting amongst each other would never be allowed in the first place."

Edited by Lollerobot

On 12/16/2022 at 6:22 PM, Piejonk said:

The true outcome of the war may be debated forever, but I think its clear to the majority that "winners" and "KoRT" are as opposite as it gets.

rlTN2N3.jpg

DzkyatY.jpg

Edited by Knights of the Grail

19 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

rlTN2N3.jpg

DzkyatY.jpg

You know, when I said this, I was ignoring the horrendous (but not unexpected) performance of your alliance - said expected performance stemming from your alliance being a giant pile of @#$! that even flies don't want to land on.

I had lots of fun, especially in this last round of war. St Mungo, I suspect not so much, but hey at least he defended his alliance or something

Yes, Graily Waily, please compare your trash alliance’s performance to that of one person (who smashed the heck out of things). Wow, what a compelling graph and argument.  

With your one whole war to Pie’s 50+. 

Lolololololololol.

Edited by CrinkledStraw

14 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

This is the only way I will ever reference this war. 100% best name choice yet. Thank you. 

Seconded. It's a good suggestion and makes a ton of sense. I definitely think it's the thing most people will remember as most unique about this war compared to other globals. Burning through 27 nukes in one go.... Oof.

On 12/16/2022 at 6:27 PM, Galtian Commune said:

I feel the same about Herogasm. Maybe I’m out of touch with the times, but I do not get the reference or understand how it pertains to this war. 

I think you would like it if you're into superhero orgies.

On 12/16/2022 at 10:49 PM, SeaBeeGipson said:

The Wake Up Call

Alot of old AAs woke up for this war.

I like the Great Casualty Crusade mentioned above too

Bee onto something. It's the most fitting name so far. Wakeup War or something along those lines. Been literal years since Bob was this alive. 

19 hours ago, firingline said:

In all honesty - Great Awakening is a much better and more relevant war name. Much more relevant to the war's place in the history of the game.

Herogasm is a kinda silly name that won't make sense to 98% of people.

Damn it, Firingline! Stop making me agree with you. How can I actively hate you if you constantly make me agree with you?! I don't like this.