Nuke Streakiness?

Tevron

This war, and I think many people would agree, nukes have been unnaturally streaky. There have been many many instances of 15-27 nukes being burned up in a single attempt to nuke someone. Is it possible that the RNG with nukes is somehow broken? The actual blockage rate (according to some of the data I've seen) is fairly accurate, but it seems like wars are insanely punishing, with some nations successfully nuking each day with little issues and others going through their entire arsenal all at once.

I found an issue with the RNG in certain situations that occurred over the last few days. I've corrected the issue and partially reapplied nukes to those nations that were affected. The nuke restore was performed partially in order to account for legitimate nuke thwarts.  

8 hours ago, admin said:

I found an issue with the RNG in certain situations that occurred over the last few days. I've corrected the issue and partially reapplied nukes to those nations that were affected. The nuke restore was performed partially in order to account for legitimate nuke thwarts.  

I came here to report that the number of nukes I had jumped from 11 to 18, but I assume this explains it?

On 8/22/2022 at 10:23 PM, Brewersalliance said:

Are we sure this is fixed? Ever since this post I have gone 3 hits out of 31 nukes launched. Still doesn’t feel right 

Admin should have been more clear: he corrected the issue for everyone but Brewers. Game is working as designed.

• admin locked this topic