The Herogasm to end all Herogasms!

Smitty256

I think it is time that we can have a serious conversation about the name of this war.

I know many of you dislike the name "Herogasm." 

If you have serious suggestions for the name of the war, please post them. 

I like the name "Herogasm", but I also like the name "BiPolar 2: Electron's Boogaloo". The "TriPolar War" also works for me. 

Submit your suggestions below.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest throwing up a poll with some of the popular names from the OOC name the war thread, but also any that people come up with here that are good. Even if it is against all of our democratic spirits.

I think since the war itself was Bipolar, that I like the Bipolar War II suggestion.

10 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

The Argent one is just an inside joke from one side so I don't think that's a good name for a global war. The Bipolar is at least understandable and is connected to the actual war. 

Perhaps so, but you can argue that Herogasm and Bipolar are both questionable names when you actually think of the words used in both.

12 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

The Argent one is just an inside joke from one side so I don't think that's a good name for a global war. The Bipolar is at least understandable and is connected to the actual war. 

I feel the same about Herogasm. Maybe I’m out of touch with the times, but I do not get the reference or understand how it pertains to this war. 

4 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

If winners choose the name I want it to be named Penguin War.

The true outcome of the war may be debated forever, but I think its clear to the majority that "winners" and "KoRT" are as opposite as it gets.

3 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

I think it is time that we can have a serious conversation about the name of this war.

I know many of you dislike the name "Herogasm." 

If you have serious suggestions for the name of the war, please post them. 

I like the name "Herogasm", but I also like the name "BiPolar 2: Electron's Boogaloo". The "TriPolar War" also works for me. 

Submit your suggestions below.

I don't like Herogasm because it's kind of an ick name. BiPolar 2 is fine but Electron's Boogaloo doesn't work because no one has ever referred to me as Electron, even though it does jive with the whole Electric Boogaloo thing.

How about each side comes up with their own name and we fight a war to decide which one is official?