A GPA Announcement

jerdge

Hello everyone.

There's been some outside speculation about the GPA stance on the current <insert name here> (global) war. Of course, after sixteen years of persistent and consistent, strict neutrality, inside the GPA there's absolutely no doubt on our stance on such situations. They do regard us - we too are part of this world, after all - they are our business too, as armed conflict among our neighbors, sometimes our friends, can't leave us indifferent. Those of us that still pay attention to anything are watching this situation.

Eons ago our founding fathers and mothers firmly rooted the Agency's culture in political and military neutrality. Our foreign affairs are built on our ancient, and still very relevant and important (to us, at least) Declaration of Neutrality.

Whenever you people find yourselves in the fog of war there's, always, at least one fact you can take for granted: the GPA will not get herself involved into it.

This is the case, too. The GPA is and will remain neutral throughout this conflict.

I extend my personal best wishes to everyone involved. Keep it funny, keep it light, have a good time.

/s/

jerdge, GPA Triumvir of the Interior

This is great. Thank you for the clarification, jerdge.

19 minutes ago, jerdge said:

the current <insert name here> (global) war

FYI, the name is finalized as the Herogasm War.

3 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

May as well have posted nothing at all.

You are the worst sometimes.

38 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

You are the worst sometimes.

hat-tip-leave.gif 

36 minutes ago, jerdge said:

I agree.

Nothing against you, of course; Don't stop posting, I generally quite enjoy your posts ;) 

Hope you enjoy the show, fireworks included, and have enough popcorn to last you. Just don't get too close to the performers because some of us are a little bit crazed, thanks.

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

This can't be right. You're meant to declare on CCC and/or VE.

Why not both? They should also declare on NG just for the lulz

42 minutes ago, Electron Sponge said:

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

It very well could be a cry for attack upon the mouthy Neutral Menace!

The highly opinionated Neutral Menace! 😛

6 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

This can't be right. You're meant to declare on CCC and/or VE.

This made me chuckle. 😅

Historically the GPA has always had something like a soft spot for VE, and there hasn't been the slightest trace of an issue with the CCC, ever. Tough choice. If I bothered to fire up my PC I might send both of them some old fashioned flower pr0n, but it's highly unlikely. (I almost never turn it on anymore, and I'm on vacancy at the beach, anyway.)

4 hours ago, Electron Sponge said:

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

In my case it was to retire, which I ended up didn't quite doing (not as I had imagined it, anyway), although by now I can say it's been a slow descent into minimal activity.

As far as I can tell, for most it's a preference for building stuff rather than blowing it up.

As a personal note I'll add that I've been born with a Heart of Gold full of love for everyone. I consider it a duty to love at least twice a day rogues and attackers too (I usually do it before and after nuking them).

It's amazing to see you back here, ES, do you plan to actually stay?