The Legion Declares war and chooses a new Night Imperator

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, firingline said:

Nothing but respect for anybody who comes in on this side of the war. Thanks for doing your part to make it interesting.

We love you too FL

22 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I know I used to give Legion a lot of grief about being lackeys, incompetent fighters, and cowards. While that may have been true over a decade ago the Legion of today is a very different animal. I can respect that.

Pacifica on the other hand has not changed at all. They're the same schmucks as they have ever been. Thrash them, Legion.

I can't believe you still exist.

19 hours ago, jerdge said:

I have no idea what all of this is (the memo must have gotten lost in the dreadful bureaucracy my nation is most famous for).

But, whatever a Night Imperator might be, I must admit that this is the best recruiting letter I ever received so far (no offence NG, you're still second).

Good fighting, everyone involved.

See, this is why it's worth it to be a regular in our chat.
Come over, so far the most popular Night Imperator was Darth Ataxia of TTK who promised free sponged wine to all.

You can play this game for a year then have somebody you have no way of fighting nuke you and lose most of your progress. Fun. I'll be honest, when i signed up to join a team i wasn't expecting it'd mean i'd have to start over because i got dragged into a fight i didn't start and couldn't win no matter how i used my resources. 

Edited by threethousandbees

3 minutes ago, threethousandbees said:

You can play this game for a year then have somebody you have no way of fighting nuke you and lose most of your progress. Fun.

There will always be ups and downs in every war, but it's also it's important to coordinate with others so that you don't feel alone in your attacks. Come to our Discord and we'll find you someone.

41 minutes ago, threethousandbees said:

You can play this game for a year then have somebody you have no way of fighting nuke you and lose most of your progress. Fun. I'll be honest, when i signed up to join a team i wasn't expecting it'd mean i'd have to start over because i got dragged into a fight i didn't start and couldn't win no matter how i used my resources. 

You'll be easy to rebuild. Don't worry. Enjoy the casualties and nukes. :)

7 hours ago, threethousandbees said:

Your team should have told you how CN warfare works. It would still be one sided and unfunny - the mere mechanics at least - but you'd have been psychologically prepared.

because I'm not making another thread, here's EO's Declaration of wars over the past few days

𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒲𝒶𝓇 𝒰𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲𝒮 & 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 "𝒟𝑜𝑜𝓂" 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝒹𝓈

as of Tuesday, June 28, 2022 12:00 AM EST, Ender Order & its subsidiary EOMC declare war on CLAWS, DBDC, DW & DC. 

𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹𝒹𝒶𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝒩𝒫𝒪 𝐼𝒮 𝒩𝒪𝒲 𝒜 𝒩𝒪𝒪𝒟𝐿𝐸

as of Tuesday, July 5, 2022 2:15 PM EST, Ender Order, excluding its subsidary EOMC, declare war on NPO  & affiliates such as: any pixel huggers, kitten haters, and finally, those that distaste pirates, GET READY FOR SOME GOOD OL FASHIONED FUN

44 minutes ago, Jonyk5 said:

because I'm not making another thread, here's EO's Declaration of wars over the past few days

𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒲𝒶𝓇 𝒰𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲𝒮 & 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 "𝒟𝑜𝑜𝓂" 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝒹𝓈

as of Tuesday, June 28, 2022 12:00 AM EST, Ender Order & its subsidiary EOMC declare war on CLAWS, DBDC, DW & DC. 

𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹𝒹𝒶𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝒩𝒫𝒪 𝐼𝒮 𝒩𝒪𝒲 𝒜 𝒩𝒪𝒪𝒟𝐿𝐸

as of Tuesday, July 5, 2022 2:15 PM EST, Ender Order, excluding its subsidary EOMC, declare war on NPO  & affiliates such as: any pixel huggers, kitten haters, and finally, those that distaste pirates, GET READY FOR SOME GOOD OL FASHIONED FUN

I like this guy, he channels good energy.

• 2 weeks later...